GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not caught up, but did Tyler vandalize anyone else's property or were the Gallaghers his target? I'm wondering if Tyler was jealous of Alanna. Alanna had 3 parents, two of which being dads, while Tyler lived 2 doors away with one parent and no dad.

I think he terrorized the whole neighborhood, haven't seen any more reports of him vandalizing, but I wouldn't doubt it. Jealousy...hummm....more likely opportunity. Correct on his living with one parent and no dad.

As far as not seeing a passenger in his vehicle. The police likely jut released the image of the car coming into the neighborhood not going out.

Actually, I think there might be a passenger in this vehicle. I've enlarged and manipulated the photo and what I'm seeing could just be pixelated area in the image...but it sure looks like a person to me.

*Note* When I added light to the photo it brought out the blue, the car might not be blue, the result could simply be the editing.

I've always felt there was a passenger in the one vehicle. Maybe someone with short red hair.

I agree with someones statement that he could have pushed her out of the car. Very quick with little selfexposure.

As we now know on this case, what's NOT being said that we'd expect "speaks" for itself. What little info we do receive has ended up to be significant.

1. We do know they are looking for two "lingering" cars, and LE has said they are related to this case

2. LE has stated they are looking for "at least" one more person in this case

3. Unfortunately, as I pointed out in the article linked last night, LE also said there was "other physical evidence" that apparently wasn't in the warrant

4. We know her COD, but final autopsy report hasn't been signed out

Based on this, I think we can bet he didn't act alone. With there being two vehicles of interest, we could be looking for "at least" two additional people associated with this?

bbm

If you read the article again (and I saw a video with a reporter saying the same thing), they mean they had DNA evidence and also physical evidence such as the bags, toilet rolls, black bag, tarp etc. They never said it was other evidence not in the warrent.

Interesting story!

First responders retell story of saving detective shot by Saginaw suspect
http://www.wfaa.com/home/First-resp...ective-shot-by-Saginaw-suspect-216842341.html

Interesting thing I never thought about:ambulance at a scene.

I think a protocl should be added to these kind of arrests that an ambulance is nearby.

There was always an ambulance on the field when my son played high school football, So heartwarming--not.

The ambulance was just a fluke in this case. Taxpayers should be willing to pony up some money to add ambulance back up.

i'm so on the fence about an accomplice. Yeah i dont feel he carried AG, but on the other hand I would think someone would have talked by now. But then again, there was this crime where this teen girl got killed and raped and 7 or 8 people kept the secret for like 20 years so who knows.

If TH had an accomplice that drove the car, then it makes sense that he (TH) might be in the back seat. He could open the door, shove out the tarp, and they could drive away quickly. If TH was sitting in the front seat, then the driver would have to stop, TH would have to get out, open the back door or trunk, pull out the tarp, close the door, and get back in the front seat. This would take significantly longer, and with it being summer and people being outside, it's more likely that they'd be seen doing this. This might be why there doesn't appear to be a passenger in the two pictures of the lingering cars.

TH isn't very smart, IMHO, but I think he has enough brain cells to avoid lingering at an intersection where he is pushing a dead body out of a car.

I think if he did this alone he would have used his own car to transport her body, unless his keys had been taken away for some reason.

thats another reason I want him alive. If there is another person out there then that person needs to be caught immediately. I dont think someone would have helped him dispose of AG without knowing what they were getting into.

TH seems the bragging sort. I dont think a perp has rubbed me the wrong way this bad since Joran Vandersloot. I swear. Most time I can be analytical and legal, detatched. But the more I learn about TH the more I have to censor myself. It just seems he got off on hurting and intimidating people and no one was there to check his punk ***

I just wanted to add the thought:
Maybe there was only one driver and no passenger (aside from Alanna in a tarp :( ). Maybe TH had "buddies" over visiting for whatever reason and Tyler "borrowed" the car to make a run. Maybe he said he was grounded with his own car and Mom was checking mileage or some such horse-pucky.

We would only see one person in the car. The "buddy" might never have known what happened to Alanna and just thought they were doing TH a favor. Druggies don't need elaborate excuses or sound logic.

Sounds plausible.

I think if he did this alone he would have used his own car to transport her body, unless his keys had been taken away for some reason.

I think an accomplice is probable. Unless TH temporarily stole a vehicle, then somebody had to have helped him to at least transport the package. My stronger suspicion is the accomplice was also a participant, another minor, whose dna is not in the system yet.
Jmo

If TH had an accomplice that drove the car, then it makes sense that he (TH) might be in the back seat. He could open the door, shove out the tarp, and they could drive away quickly. If TH was sitting in the front seat, then the driver would have to stop, TH would have to get out, open the back door or trunk, pull out the tarp, close the door, and get back in the front seat. This would take significantly longer, and with it being summer and people being outside, it's more likely that they'd be seen doing this. This might be why there doesn't appear to be a passenger in the two pictures of the lingering cars.

TH isn't very smart, IMHO, but I think he has enough brain cells to avoid lingering at an intersection where he is pushing a dead body out of a car.

IMO This scenario could be accomplished without the car even stopping, just slowing down.

Alanna was a very smart little girl, aware of stranger danger, probably aware that TH was someone to stay away from. I wonder if he had a gun with him when he got her to go with him.

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/childs-body-found-in-saginaw-neighborhood/
stroll down alittle to the map showing her house and the place she was found.
here zoom in on her house in satilight mode and you can see how the backyards have private fences.

the street behind is knowles dr.......and there are private fences for a long ways down, no one would have seen a thing.

And I think he may have stopped at 1109 n knowles dr....vacant house there......I wish they would at least go and look at the place.

I believe for now, he took knowles dr to get to the drop site.

Good night all....ill get caught up on all the thread postings this weekend.

No way (sorry) but all those fences from house to house to house are connected. That means he would have had to lift 50+ pounds over at least two panels to get to the street you are talking about. He's lazy, no way would he do that and risk being seen in the backyard by someone that lived in one of those houses. In broad daylight? I know he's not the sharpest tool in the shed but ... No way.

He had help that's for sure and maybe someone pulled their car in his garage and loaded her there and then drove over to where she was dumped/dropped. There was not a camera pointing at his house.

It could have been one of those older cars they have photo's of because I would bet the backseat drops down in those which gives a person access to the trunk from the inside of the car. They could have left the trunk lid ajar and when no one was looking the second person could have pushed her out from the inside.

These are just my thoughts.

ETA: If the tarp used was the one that had been in his backyard it had been exposed to the elements. We use those kinds of tarps (but ours are blue on one side and silver on the other) to cover two old cars in our woods and I can tell you that over time the Texas sun and rain cause them to deteriorate and the plastic starts to flake. Hopefully if they find a second accomplice they will find some evidence such as that.

I guess there are 3 possibilities of how TH got Alanna's body from his house to where he dumped her.

1. Using his mum's vehicle.
2. A 2nd person gave TH help knowing it was Alanna in the tarp.
3. A 2nd person unknowingly gave TH help.

Do we know what time TH's mum got home? And do we know if TH had access to her car? She may work 9-5, she got home, TH made an excuse to use her car for whatever reason and then dumped Alanna's body. It's a possibility I guess as we don't know what time she got home or if her car left Babbling Brook (i'm sure LE would know though from the camera's at either end of the street).

Regarding the 2 vehicles LE have been looking for. We don't know the times they lingered for. We have speculated it was around noon or a little later they entered Babbling Brook from the north. If 1 of them is an accomplice then it pains me to think they could have been there through the whole abduction and murder. They could have been telling TH what to do and acted as voyeur :(

Another possibility is that the accomplice unknowingly helped TH dump the body. There are a number of reasons I doubt this. 1. I think they would have come forward by now. 2. If a friend was just visiting TH, wouldn't they have just parked on the street or driveway? After LE released the pictures of the 2 cars, wouldn't a witness have come forward and said a car similar was parked on TH's driveway? 3. To get the body into the car they'd have needed to do it in the garage so no one witnessed it imo. Would a unknowing friend visiting TH arrive and drive straight into the garage? Imo no.

Also what about the men TH has said he has sex with too? Any more info on those? Where was he having sex with these men?

The more I see and hear of AG's parents, the more I admire and respect them. Breaks my heart seeing what horror good people have to suffer. :(

Just catching up but ITA !!! They have shown to have strength and dignity in dealing with this nightmare (understatement). Breaks my heart too!!

MOO

Does anyone still think there's a possibility he targeted Alanna because of her parents' lifestyle? Especially after hearing he slashed their tires before the murder and possibly set their car on fire? It seems like Holder had a vendetta against Alanna's family. Or was it just opportunity? If he saw another little girl playing outside by herself, would he have targeted her instead?

I don't mean this to be snarky, at all. BUT, I don't see a guy who sticks hoses up his butt and rapes little girls...caring about other lifestyles. He probably saw Alanna all the time. I think he either fixated on her, or simply took the opportunity. Either way, I don't think this has to do with his lifestyle. I'd be curious if any other girls her age, were allowed out by themselves. I say that, because maybe she was the only one he could truly target. Perhaps, other little girls were in groups or with parents. Or, he would have snatched the next one to come along. We don't know for sure, but I don't think it's anything to do with the parents.

If his mom got home and he used her car to drop Alanna outside of the neighborhood then why would LE suggest they are looking for someone else. If his mom's car left then they would be assuming that he took her out with mom's car.
I'm thinking either on her body is evidence of someone else or that his mom's car was not a possible way she left that neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly