GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt if Alana considered him a stranger. She has seen him for years.

He sure looks scary now, but a few months ago he looked more like a normal kid.

He may have heard or witnessed the fact that she could not play with the other children.

He could have offered her something to make her feel better. A popsicle or who knows what.

It also has been said how Alanna was a very friendly, bubbly talkative little girl... She could have merely wondered over to his garage and started talking to him from there......

I think the middle of the road is what made everyone think she fell out. Pull up to the stop sign and 'stop', open the door and push her out. That be like she is by the curb.

For her to be beside the curb she would of course been pushed out of the passenger's side.

Wanted to clear my post up a bit. The middle of the road, would have been the middle of the intersection where the orange cone was seen in the pics.

To add to the above

I know this is probably nothing but worth pointing out. I know a few of the younger generation like to keep their wheels, especially designer ones when having a new vehicle. Check out the wheels.

This is from the google street view of the vehicle on TH's drive, taken April 2013

wE1KjFc.png

And this is the suspicious vehicle on the day of the murder:

qu2LaIG.jpg

Oh, well done you!

I know we are all talking about theories for his motives, or why. I haven't really seen anyone suggest the theory that this was just a deviant individual, with twisted fantasies, who preyed on those weaker then him. He has a history of picking on those who are more vulnerable. He has a history of bullying those in his path, and in his vicinity. I would think if his target was the Gallaghers, there would have been more of a history there. In fact, I think it's sad that their personal life is still presented as so crazy, that someone would be made so angry by it...someone could kill their child over it. I agree with whoever said it before, it's insulting to them. I kind of wish that could just be off limits, at this point.

Totally, and respectfully MOO.

I don't think for second that Alanna's murder had a thing to do with her family's lifestyle. For one, I don't think many people understood what it was in that neighborhood. Second, I think it's very clear that what happened to Alanna was done by one sick effer who gets off on destroying innocent angels.

But I also don't agree with censoring Websleuths merely to conform with our own opinions, sensibilities and sensitivities. Look, it is highly unlikely that Alanna's famil is reading here anyhow. I think they are quietly and profoundly grieving their baby, not playing around on Websleuths. But let's face it: their lifestyle is, indeed, extraordinarily unusual. And although I don't agree there is a connection I can understand why some might entertain the notion.

For her to be beside the curb she would of course been pushed out of the passenger's side.

Wanted to clear my post up a bit. The middle of the road, would have been the middle of the intersection where the orange cone was seen in the pics.

I'm wondering if the orange cone in the intersection might have been there just to keep cars from driving through that intersection. Just a thought and IMO.:twocents:

I know we are all talking about theories for his motives, or why. I haven't really seen anyone suggest the theory that this was just a deviant individual, with twisted fantasies, who preyed on those weaker then him. He has a history of picking on those who are more vulnerable. He has a history of bullying those in his path, and in his vicinity. I would think if his target was the Gallaghers, there would have been more of a history there. In fact, I think it's sad that their personal life is still presented as so crazy, that someone would be made so angry by it...someone could kill their child over it. I agree with whoever said it before, it's insulting to them. I kind of wish that could just be off limits, at this point.

Totally, and respectfully MOO.

If the child of a gay couple was killed and their tires were slashed before the murder, would it be offensive to wonder if the child was targeted because of his/her family?

Just because someone think it's possible that a victim was targeted because of who they were or due to their family doesn't mean they are blaming the victim or trying to insult them. No one is saying their lifestyle is crazy or making up excuses for Holder.

I'm wondering if the orange cone in the intersection might have been there just to keep cars from driving through that intersection. Just a thought and IMO.:twocents:

They had police tape up spanning the intersection, at least in every shot I saw, and only one cone in one particular spot.

(I'm not sure what specific theory I'm responding to here, I just posted about the cone a lot in the early days.)

I wonder when we'll get another statement from LE on Holder's condition/status.

I wonder if he's been officially arrested/mirandized yet. Presumably he's alive.

To further my thoughts, there appears to be a dark colored sedan in the driveway of the house and someone standing in front of the house, when LE was at the scene. For some reason I cannot link that picture, but it is the top photo at this link... http://www.saginaw-texas.com/childs-body-found-in-saginaw-neighborhood/

It is also in the driveway in the background of the last picture with the memorial.

Is anyone who is better with vehicle matching able to see if this vehicle may be one of the the ones in the surveillance footage?

Hi Hollye.

I noticed a red pick up truck parked right out the back of the 'Sonic drive thru' that TH worked at.

2i20ls0.jpg

I don't think for second that Alanna's murder had a thing to do with her family's lifestyle. For one, I don't think many people understood what it was in that neighborhood. Second, I think it's very clear that what happened to Alanna was done by one sick effer who gets off on destroying innocent angels.

But I also don't agree with censoring Websleuths merely to conform with our own opinions, sensibilities and sensitivities. Look, it is highly unlikely that Alanna's famil is reading here anyhow. I think they are quietly and profoundly grieving their baby, not playing around on Websleuths. But let's face it: their lifestyle is, indeed, extraordinarily unusual. And although I don't agree there is a connection I can understand why some might entertain the notion.

Which is why i said WISH the subject could be off limits, not SHOULD be.
I think people are reaching for crazy possibilities and no one has even mentioned he was just a twisted creep who raped a kid. Like I said, it's my OPINION.

If the child of a gay couple was killed and their tires were slashed before the murder, would it be offensive to wonder if the child was targeted because of his/her family?

Just because someone think it's possible that a victim was targeted because of who they were or due to their family doesn't mean they are blaming the victim or trying to insult them. No one is saying their lifestyle is crazy or making up excuses for Holder.

I don't think it's offensive to wonder. I think it's ridiculous spending so much time speculating on their personal life, which as far as I can tell...has zero to do with her murder. Look, I said each and every time, it's my opinion...and I NEVER said anyone's opinion was wrong. Geez. Stepping away now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
litewrker23