OH OH - Rajah McQueen, 27, Cleveland, 20 Jun 2021 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m glad that I found this site was really feeling helpless I’m a mom I couldn’t imagine
I'm glad you found us too! Rajah's case has been difficult to follow, so much hasn't been disclosed in order to protect the investigation, rightly so. Have you listened to the interview with the detective I posted? He seems very determined to solve this case and find Rajah.

I'm glad you found us too! Rajah's case has been difficult to follow, so much hasn't been disclosed in order to protect the investigation, rightly so. Have you listened to the interview with the detective I posted? He seems very determined to solve this case and find Rajah
I'm glad you found us too! Rajah's case has been difficult to follow, so much hasn't been disclosed in order to protect the investigation, rightly so. Have you listened to the interview with the detective I posted? He seems very determined to solve this case and find Rajah.
I did I read every single post

I have some many questions and not enough answers. I tried to Google map the area and I seen some type of car shop and a lot of buildings some railroad but the guy in the car what does he know

MAY 2, 2023
[...]

Rajah and her car were never seen again.

19 Investigates continues to follow this case. We checked in with the FBI and they told us there are no updates.

But investigators are not giving up.

The FBI told us “now is the time to step up” if someone knows anything about this case.

[...]

Cleveland Police Detective Kevin Callahan and FBI Special Agent Andrew Burke believe someone out there holds the key to solving this case.

“It’s just going to depend on one or a couple of people having the courage to come forward and talk to us about what they know,” said Burke.

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the recovery of Rajah McQueen and/or her missing car.

[...]

*** See podcast at the link: 19 News investigative reporter Sara Goldenberg discusses the case with two of the investigators who have been working to bring Rajah home.

MAY 18, 2023
An organization dedicated to finding missing people of color has started a 16-city billboard campaign to increase visibility for missing people in the area.

Officials say the Black and Missing foundation is celebrating their 15-year anniversary by putting up billboards in 16 cities across the U.S highlighting missing people in each city.

[...]

Paige Coffey, Rajah McQueen and Tonny Scriven were the three missing people from the Cleveland area featured on the billboard.

[...]

A total of 48 people will be featured on the billboards across the country, officials say.

[...]

JUL 27, 2023
The family of missing woman Rajah McQueen is desperate to know what happened to her.

Two years later, her disappearance is still a mystery.

“I just want to say we want Rajah home,” said QH, McQueen’s sister.

[...]

“Our mom has stage 4 cancer. You don’t think she would call her mom?”

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to Rajah McQueen or her missing car.

Crimestoppers is also offering a $5,000 reward.

JUL 27, 2023
The family of missing woman Rajah McQueen is desperate to know what happened to her.

Two years later, her disappearance is still a mystery.

“I just want to say we want Rajah home,” said QH, McQueen’s sister.

[...]

“Our mom has stage 4 cancer. You don’t think she would call her mom?”

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to Rajah McQueen or her missing car.

Crimestoppers is also offering a $5,000 reward.
I'm sad to hear Rajah's Mom is so ill :confused:

So they identified the man driving her car, questioned him then…nothing? What was his explanation for the state of the car and why he was driving it without Rajah? What did he say he did with the car since it’s now obviously missing?

This case breaks my heart. I hope that Rajah’s mom gets to see some justice for her daughter soon, especially with her being so sick.

Last edited:
JUL 10, 2024
[...]

... Cleveland police wrote in the missing persons report that a family member told them the man Rajah was romantically involved with had previously assaulted her.

As police began to investigate, they discovered surveillance footage of Rajah timestamped for June 26, the same day Shamir’s sister could not get ahold of her. A camera captured Rajah at a gas station near East 131 Street and Harvard Avenue in Cleveland. At about 7:30 a.m., she was seen inside her Silver 2018 Nissan Sentra with the license plate number JGH3952.

Shamir, who told NBC4 she saw the footage, said there was a man, whom she recognized, in the driver’s seat of the car. Police have not released his name and he has not been arrested or publicly identified as a suspect.

“She went into the store, he was in the driver’s side,” Shamir said. “Then she got back in the car, which is her car, but she got on the passenger side and he was driving and the car went off the grid.”

Hours later, around 11:40 a.m., other surveillance cameras spotted her car heading west on Harvard Avenue near Broadway and Union Avenue – but Rajah was not seen in the car, which had new bullet holes in the roof and passenger side. The car’s license plate and hubcaps were also removed and a “dealer plate” was placed in the back window, according to the FBI. Rajah and the car both vanished and have never been found.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back