OH OH - Rajah McQueen, 27, Cleveland, 20 Jun 2021 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rajah McQueen: Cousin Speaks Candidly About Investigation

Feb 26, 2022
In the early morning hours, Rajah was seen in her vehicle with another person at a gas station. Then, several hours later, her car was captured by surveillance cameras at that same location once again—however, an unidentified person was behind the wheel. Even more concerning were the three bullet holes that were seen in her car.

Rajah’s cousin, Alicia, spoke about the disappearance.

“When her car was [seen], there was someone in the car,” Alicia explained. “The family was privy to information that other people don’t get. So, we were actually briefed in a police office, we were able to see surveillance video, which was about an hour-long… Even if you could read some of the reports, you’ll find that Rajah was in the car with someone then she wasn’t driving anymore and that person was driving.”

“Her vehicle is missing, it had no tracking device. There is no GPS tracker on her phone. The time that this happens, her phone goes off,” she added. “To camouflage her car, the license plates were removed and the hubcaps were taken off of her car, and there was not one gunshot, but there were three. They told that to the public (about only one gunshot) because they wanted to use some discretion.”

Alicia did identify the other person with Rajah and said that police are not ready to share the name of that individual with the public.

Thank you for posting mlhenn.

So it sounds like LE may have a POI? I wonder if she was working with someone related to developing her music career? That industry can be a little shady. There was another case several years ago in Illinois that I followed. That young woman ended up dead.

I'm so sorry for what Raja's family is going through. :(

I guess there is not much talk because they know who it is. They are just waiting for the slip up. She was with the person then not. All in her car. Did he shoot at her while she was walking back to her car? Really odd placement if she was shot while inside. I hate that this person is (I am guessing) free. This poor girl and her family....

Cleveland FBI continues search for missing woman Rajah McQueen | wkyc.com

April 14, 2022
At 12:30 p.m. Friday, 30 volunteers are set to visit businesses and neighborhoods to distribute flyers and posters in the Harvard – East 131st Street area. A poster distribution is also set for 12:30 – 4 p.m. in the area of Broadway and Union avenues.

Authorities say McQueen was last seen around 7:30 a.m. on June 26, 2021, in the area of East 131st Street and Harvard Avenue.

A $25,000 reward is also being offered for information that leads to her recovery.

Around 11:15 a.m that same day, just four hours later, surveillance cameras spotted McQueen's car going west on Harvard Avenue towards Broadway, but she wasn’t the one driving it. There was a male driver that police have identified and interviewed. Callahan added the surveillance cameras also showed new damage to the car.

“Now the car has some defects on it, such as all hubcaps had been removed. There is a bullet hole on the rear passenger door as well as the roof of the car,” Callahan said.

Since then, police have not seen McQueen, who is a mother of two, or her car.

“We've issued probably at least, maybe 15 search warrants and interviewed a ton of people,” said Callahan.
https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...for-information-on-rajah-mcqueens-whereabouts

MAY 9, 2022

Flyers are being passed out at 6 p.m. at the corner of East 103 and Miles.

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the recovery of McQueen or her missing car, which is a silver 2018 Nissan Sentra.

Rajah McQueen is still missing from Cleveland and her family is pleading for community help.

JUN 28, 2022
[...]

“One of the things I remember Gina DeJesus’ mother saying is, ‘Show me a body and then I’ll know,’ and that is the hope that keeps me alive,” said McQueen’s cousin, AK.

AK and her family have worked with Cleveland police closely this past year in hopes to bring McQueen home.

“But they do actually have some things in progress, and I’m actually pretty, I don’t know if excited is the word, I’m happy with the direction that it’s taken,” said AK.

[...]

Her FBI poster indicates (to me) that they don't believe she is alive. Absolutely heartbreaking.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the recovery of Rajah Adriana McQueen and/or her missing 2018 Nissan Sentra.

The FBI Cleveland Violent Crime Task Force and the Cleveland Police Department are seeking information from the public regarding the mysterious disappearance of 27-year-old Rajah Adriana McQueen. McQueen was last seen in her 2018 Nissan Sentra at approximately 7:30 a.m., on June 26, 2021, in the area of E. 131st and Harvard Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio.

Her car was later observed being driven by another individual with two new bullet hole defects, one in the roof and one in the rear passenger door. The vehicle’s appearance had been altered by the removal of the hubcaps and her license plate, and a “dealer” plate was visible in the rear window.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact the FBI Tipline at (216) 583-5383, your local FBI office, the nearest American Embassy or Consulate, or you can submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov. Your identity can remain anonymous.

‘We have made progress’: Rajah McQueen’s family closer to answers 7 months after her disappearance from Cleveland (cleveland19.com)
The family of 27-year-old Rajah McQueen who went missing months ago is still fighting for answers on her whereabouts.

“We really want her to come home, we miss her,” said Alicia Kirkland, McQueen’s cousin.

McQueen was last seen in June in the 10300 block of Miles Avenue.

Back in July Kirland told 19 News there was something suspicious about McQueen’s disappearance.

“We have made progress, absolutely. We have enough information as we have a picture of what is going on. But there are still things that we don’t know,” said Kirkland.

Cleveland Police Det. Kevin Callahan has been investigating McQueen’s case.

McQueen’s family has expressed they understand why it’s taking months to find out where McQueen is.

“One bad mistake, one mistake, and it could throw things off. I think the detectives have been and the people who have been helping have been extremely careful to not cross those lines because the most important thing for them is a conviction,” said Kirkland.

Call Callahan at 216-623-3138 if you see McQueen or know her location.

Rajah Adriana McQueen – The Charley Project

McQueen was last seen getting into her silver and black 2018 Nissan Sentra with the license plate number JGH3953 at a gas station at East 131 Street and Harvard Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio at 7:30 a.m. on June 24, 2022.

At 11:40 a.m. that day, her car was sighted at Broadway and Union Avenue. The car had noticeable bullet holes in the roof and the passenger side, the hubcaps were missing, there was a fake dealer license plate in the rear window, and McQueen wasn't driving. The male driver has been identified and interviewed by police.

McQueen has never been seen again and the vehicle has not been recovered. A photo of it is posted with this case summary.

At the time of her disappearance, McQueen was studying music at Rosedale Bible College in Rosedale, Ohio. She had recently come home to Cleveland for the summer break. She previously studied at Cuyahoga Community College. Her family is concerned for her safety, in particular due to a possibly abusive relationship she was in, but there is little evidence in her case.

McQueen left behind two children and five older sisters, whom she was close to. Her case remains unsolved.

SEP 30, 2022
[...]

Cleveland Missing Persons’ Detective Kevin Callahan has worked on Rajah’s case since the day the report was filed. He said while he understands the McQueen family’s frustration. Even though this case is taking longer than others, it’s not cold.

“We're putting all the pieces together and we're close. I feel like we're close. I feel like we're getting much closer to where we need to be,” he said.

Callahan said the FBI is actively assisting his investigation and he’s getting fresh eyes to look at it as well.

[...]

“I’ve never had a case that remained open. We have come to a conclusion in every single case that’s ever come across my desk,” he said.

But he said what they need right now, is the people who know the information to come forward.

The FBI is offering a $25,000 reward for anyone with information that leads to Rajah or her car. You can submit a tip anonymously if you call 216-583-5383.

“Help us solve this case and get this family the answers and the conclusion that they deserve,” he said.

Crimestoppers is also offering a $5,000 reward for any information that leads to an arrest. Anonymous tips can be called-in directly to 216-25CRIME (252-7463).

mcqueen_rajah.jpg
mcqueen_rajah2.jpg
mcqueen_rajah3.jpg
mcqueen_rajah6.jpg
mcqueen_rajah9.jpg

Details of Disappearance​

McQueen was last seen getting into her silver and black 2018 Nissan Sentra with the license plate number JGH3953 at a gas station at East 131 Street and Harvard Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio at 7:30 a.m. on June 24, 2022.

At 11:40 a.m. that day, her car was sighted at Broadway and Union Avenue. The car had noticeable bullet holes in the roof and the passenger side, the hubcaps were missing, there was a fake dealer license plate in the rear window, and McQueen wasn't driving. The male driver has been identified and interviewed by police.

McQueen has never been seen again and the vehicle has not been recovered. A photo of it is posted with this case summary.

At the time of her disappearance, McQueen was studying music at Rosedale Bible College in Rosedale, Ohio. She had recently come home to Cleveland for the summer break. She previously studied at Cuyahoga Community College. Her family is concerned for her safety, in particular due to a possibly abusive relationship she was in, but there is little evidence in her case.

McQueen left behind two children and five older sisters, whom she was close to. Her case remains unsolved.

Can you help solve this case? FBI, police make urgent plea to find missing mom last seen in June 2021​

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the recovery of Rajah McQueen or her missing car.​

By 19 News Investigative Team
Published: Nov. 3, 2022 at 11:47 AM PDT

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - The FBI and Cleveland Police are urgently seeking information to help track down Rajah McQueen, a Cleveland mother of two who mysteriously vanished in June 2021.

She was last seen driving her silver 2018 Nissan Sentra near a busy gas station in the area of E. 131st and Harvard Avenue around 7:30 a.m. on June 26, 2021.

Hours later, city surveillance cameras captured her car, now with bullet holes in the roof and rear passenger door, being driven by someone else.

Rajah and her car were never seen again.

In a new podcast episode of Dark Side of the Land, 19 News investigative reporter Sara Goldenberg discusses the suspicious disappearance with two of the investigators who have been working hard to bring Rajah back home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes
Back