GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an interesting detail.
Another stressor in his life. Girlfriend going to jail?
I'd say so. it could have fueled his drug binge (if he went one that day) and rage.

Just to clarify: She wasn't locked up on THAT day, but locked up on May 24th, 2013.

Still a stressor, IMO.

So sad and what a nutjob TH is. That being said, remember how they kept saying the Boston bomber may not ever speak again? Well seems he's doing so with ease. I think TH will be up and talking soon. I'm sorry, but I don't buy that drugs (legal or illegal) caused him to do this. He was just a sicko to begin with.

Excellent point!

Since apparently TH hadn't left his house via his OWN vehicle and assuming that a "buddy" was doing him a "favor"....maybe the "buddy" took a peek inside package and freaked! Dumped immediately! Even if the "buddy" didn't know the contents and thought it was something else, perhaps they just thought, "far enough" and left her where she was found.

TH was freaked enough to say that it was Alanna before she was even reported missing!!

I also wonder if TH didn't want her body left in the street (so sorry Alanna, RIP) and then panicked when he found out. But we have speculated that her body was washed off with something to destroy DNA (thankfully unsuccessful). And we know of at least one incident where he inserted himself into the crime - slashing the Gallagher's tyres and knocking on their door. I personally think he was the arsonist too. Given he is not the brightest spark, I just wouldn't be surprised if he planned to have her found that way and wanted to watch everyone's reaction.

Another thought I have had is that maybe the possible accomplice lit the fires. After all, the fires happened just after LE announced they were releasing surveillance images.

Just to clarify: She wasn't locked up on THAT day, but locked up on May 24th, 2013.

Still a stressor, IMO.

I think what was intended to come across is that the girlfriend was in custody the day this happened.
Meaning she is not a suspect because she was in jail.

She was initially locked up May 24th, but was STILL locked up when Alanna died.

I think what was intended to come across is that the girlfriend was in custody the day this happened.
Meaning she is not a suspect because she was in jail.

She was initially locked up May 24th, but was STILL locked up when Alanna died.

Correct.

In Hollywood, I think that it's considered "High Colonics". :D

On a more serious note: He may have been documenting the event to prove to someone that his colon was clean and ready? :dunno:

OMG TMI :puke: I say each to their own but I don't want to know any more of TH's predilections.

OMG TMI :puke:

It was already TMI when they put it in the arrest warrant.

I'm just hypothesizing as to what the practical applications might have been.

TH is a sick freak, no doubt, and maybe me trying to probe his motivations for certain things is making me come off as a sicko.

I apologize if I offended.

I'm not IDing her either. She was also locked up the day Alanna went missing, FWTW.

There is an article where the reporter spoke to her mother and she was named and her mother stated what she was in jail for. It's in one of the last 2 threads I believe. I tried to find it in the Timeline and Media thread but for some reason Websleuths is not working very well for me today.

It was already TMI when they put it in the arrest warrant.

I'm just hypothesizing as to what the practical applications might have been.

TH is a sick freak, no doubt, and maybe me trying to probe his motivations for certain things is making me come off as a sicko.

I apologize if I offended.

None taken. And you don't come off as a sicko, don't worry. You're right, the warrant was highly disturbing. I just get shocked easily when I picture something entirely new and disgusting with regards to TH.

Light bulbs are common where I live as well. Never could figure that one.

And for men, fishing line up the wee wee. Whatever.

The city by me has a huge problem with synthetics and the city is in battle mode with all weapons full steam ahead.

The psychosis from these chemicals results in forever mental home stays. The people are gone gone gone.

They come into the ER with all kinds of issues, such as trying to stab their eyes out with a fork.

In order to stay ahead of the law, the chemicals are constantly changing in this crap. By the time the chemicals have gone through the legal process and have been banned, there are new chemicals. So, my city is trying far more clever approaches.

Anyway, TH was not psychotic. He was perfectly functional when we saw him in that video of the day his DNA was taken.

He must have been fantasizing doing this for some time.

Is that his comment on one of the utubes where he says that someone is just a kid and too young for sex?

Is his mother really going to go back to the house where her son did this beyond horrifying crime? I would rather sleep on a park bench

This has probably already been posted, but TH (ironicxrayne) left comments on this page on 7.1.2013 @ 8:33:26 and 8:35:05...don't know if that would be Am or PM.

http://shows.videoworldonline.eu/video/0qt15kKdXek/creeper-screaming-demon.html

Another page...apparently he hates "gays" http://www.bust-video.info/v/yt:VuHVZ_-b868/1

:doh: I know, right!

It was posted 7th January 2013. Look at the other dates, they're all in British format and not American format.

Light bulbs are common where I live as well. Never could figure that one.

And for men, fishing line up the wee wee. Whatever.

The city by me has a huge problem with synthetics and the city is in battle mode with all weapons full steam ahead.

The psychosis from these chemicals results in forever mental home stays. The people are gone gone gone.

They come into the ER with all kinds of issues, such as trying to stab their eyes out with a fork.

In order to stay ahead of the law, the chemicals are constantly changing in this crap. By the time the chemicals have gone through the legal process and have been banned, there are new chemicals. So, my city is trying far more clever approaches.

Anyway, TH was not psychotic. He was perfectly functional when we saw him in that video of the day his DNA was taken.

He must have been fantasizing doing this for some time.

Is that his comment on one of the utubes where he says that someone is just a kid and too young for sex?

Is his mother really going to go back to the house where her son did this beyond horrifying crime? I would rather sleep on a park bench

I agree, it would be too awful to go back in that house knowing what might have gone on in there. She also probably doesn't feel the same about watering her flowers.

toodlepip_zps08b2a329.gif
Let's get back on track here, please.

I cut through on Bridle Trail again today and looked down Alanna's street. It was quite today, I didn't see any news trucks.

As I continued down Bridle Trail a little tiny brown bunny hopped across the street and into a yard.

Sometimes I think Angels appear as little animals, reminding us that little angel Alanna is playing on the streets of heaven and wrapped in the arms of the angels. I like to think the angels were holding onto her when TH grabbed her and that she didn't feel any pain. I have to hold onto that. She was such a bright light. RIP little angel.

Not that any of us need any more tear-jerkers......

But my little girl (almost 4) loves Carrie Underwood and this is her new favorite song. It came on the car radio a couple days ago and she was belting it out at the top of her lungs. Super sweet and cute, but I was fighting back tears because it made me think of Alanna.

Carrie Underwood - See You Again - YouTube

I don't know what just made me remember this, but thought I'd share......

He was deeply troubled, the incident of the garden hose is not normal behavior. I don't want to get too descriptive, but using a garden hose seems like it would inflict injury on a person's body. He would be hurting himself and taking a picture of it to relive the moment. That's very odd behavior.

Actually, I was just inspired to google "garden hose in ..." and apparently it is something that is done. He probably was lookiing at *advertiser censored* sites and got inspired.

I'm a tad skeptical of all of the after the fact accounts of what a weird creepy dude he is. I 'm sure he is. It's clear that he is. But if everyone knew it, why didn't anyone say so at the onset ? Why weren't neighbors banging on his door that night saying I know you did this?

ETA I'm not skeptical that the accounts are false. I just wonder if there is some embellishment to get in front of a camera. KWIM?

Many neighbors apparently knew he was a suspect but kept their mouths shut as police were building their case. Thank God.

eta: this is my Alanna song. If only she could come home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72AVXpeo_ZI

And a song that other than the chorus is eerily prescient especially considering how old the song is for what her poor parents have faced from too many people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_UFtV3ObNk

Saginaw Slaying Suspect to Mother: "I Love You. I'm Sorry"
By Scott Gordon
Friday, Jul 26, 2013 | Updated 4:05 PM CDT
Search warrant details items found in Tyler Holder's house
Police also reported finding white towels with red blood, a girl's necklace, and children's clothing, according to the warrant
Alanna Gallagher Update: Teen charged in death of 6-year-old Texas girl may have had accomplice, sources say
July 26, 2013 12:20 PM
By Stephanie Slifer
(CBS) SAGINAW, Texas...sources reportedly say that person may have helped 17-year-old Tyler Holder move the body of Alanna Gallagher and dump it about a mile from her neighborhood in Saginaw, Texas.

Saginaw Police Spokesman Officer Damon Ing said Wednesday that they won't stop until all of those responsible are taken into custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member