GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Do you have a link to that story? I have only ran across one article with the grandparents.

ETA If it is this one http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/24/5026216/saginaw-suspects-grandparents.html

the article stated that :

Kimberly Holder had become pregnant with her son while attending Boyd High School, her father said.

Tyler Holder seemed to have little relationship with his father, identified in court documents as Glenn Geisen.

Geisen told Tarrant County district clerk officials in a 2009 letter that he was not even aware that he had a child in Texas until he was served with a citation two weeks earlier indicating that child support was being sought.

Geisen, who lives in Montana, asked for officials’ help in making sure that Tyler was his son.

“On another note to everyone involved, if the facts on this show that it is my child, I will do everything that I can to be part of his life and to keep things right whatever they may be,” Geisen wrote.

Paternity tests indicated that Geisen was almost certainly Holder’s father. It is unclear, however, whether Geisen ever established a relationship with him. Geisen did not respond to messages seeking comment Tuesday or Wednesday."

According to the article the grandfather only said the first line and the rest was the author's opinion based off of court documents. They admit that they don't know if the father established a relationship but they (the press) called/messaged him to ask. Ugh...I hate how the media writes stuff! They stick stuff in from "court documents" or other sources, not identified, in between the quotes from a family member. I think they do it on purpose.

This is just a thought...

I wonder if there had been an update in the child support proceedings between TH's mom and bio dad (GG) just prior to TH's heinous crime...

Was TH at the age where he no longer qualified for child support? and was he aware of these developments.. Or something similar?

Sometimes perps act out on their evil impulses when there are developments in what they perceive as slights...

this is in NO WAY excusing his behavior... But just merely trying to ascertain why he did THIS at this particular time....

JMO

Someone was wondering what TH's former girlfriend was in jail for. Her mugshot page says "burglary of a habitation," so no grand theft auto.

(Is this OK? I didn't identify her by name. Do I need a link to prove? Please correct me if I've messed up.)

I wonder if there had been an update in the child support proceedings between TH's mom and bio dad (GG) just prior to TH's heinous crime...

Was TH at the age where he no longer qualified for child support? and was he aware of these developments.. Or something similar?

Sometimes perps act out on their evil impulses when there are developments in what they perceive as slights...

this is in NO WAY excusing his behavior... But just merely trying to ascertain why he did THIS at this particular time....

JMO

I still think TH just saw his chance and took it. AG was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It could have been any little kid in the same situation.

this is in NO WAY excusing his behavior... But just merely trying to ascertain why he did THIS at this time....

JMO

Stressors?
His bio dad's birth of a new child.
Estranged/non relationship with a father figure.
Graduated possibly from High School or the pressure to do so.
Fired from his recent Sonic job.
Stress to find work, make money on top of his personality/mental disorder/disabilities. I have no idea what his mental/emotional state is but, my guess unstable if not mentally ill or psychopathic.

Whenever drugs and alcohol are combined you can expect an explosion. I've seen it too many times. Those that left friends behind (including your children) count your blessings. Too many have been seriously harmed or dead for remaining friends. I've seen it many times, and kicked many out of my life if they refused to get rehab help. Literally sitting there fine one second, the next second physically harming you. This need not take the years of drug use, lying, stealing to get this far. In can happen within months depending on the person's body and how it reacts and what combos. In some it can be a first time combo!

That may be what happened here and why TH was said to have "changed" in the last year. Don't know what substances, but can guess any and all, the gamut, and that warped what is real, what is happening.

My father spent a great deal of his life before me doing all kinds of drugs. And the way he explained it is that, picture a table and some people are in the centre and some closer to the edge. Then add drugs. Those in the centre move a bit closer to the edge. Those already close to edge are probably going to fall off the side of the table.

I don't think drugs can fully explain any of this. But yes I do think that if he was already mentally messed up, the drugs may have been a tipping point. Sadly, people who are unstable get into drugs and it becomes a vicious cycle. But surely he had some "tendencies" in any case. And something was going tip him, drugs or no drugs.

I'm not surprised about his mother's car being searched. I think it's feasible that she didn't know -- she could've come home from work, taken a shower, and he could have sneaked Alanna out of the house, into the car, disposed of her and been back before mom was the wiser, but how likely is that?

How likely is it that any mother, even an uninvolved one, wouldn't notice her son acting in a bizarre manner? I just can't fathom that any parent living in the same house as their child would be that oblivious.

I don't think I can speculate more about this because I don't want to break the TOS, but I really hate to think that any mother would voluntarily cover up the rape and murder of a six-year-old child.

Just jumping off your post...

Am I correct in remembering that TH and KH "went away" right after poor AG was found...

and that LE had to wait some amount of time until TH and KH returned to "talk with" TH?

:waitasec:

I watched maybe half and got bored. I still don't quite get why the guy is out free.

My thoughts are that he was from a very wealthy family (elite?). I get this from all the cine film of him as a kid. Only people in the 50s with that tech were presidents and royals! Maybe Japan was different, but I doubt it.

Totally OT but Ariel Castro just pled guilty ! :) Woohooo!

Just jumping off your post...

Am I correct in remembering that TH and KH "went away" right after poor AG was found...

and that LE had to wait some amount of time until TH and KH returned to "talk with" TH?

:waitasec:

I asked the same question at one point. I thought I'd read it somewhere early on.

Totally OT but Ariel Castro just pled guilty ! :) Woohooo!

I read yesterday that there was a plea deal being negotiated.

Just read he pled guilty to avoid the death penalty. Got life + 1000 years without possibility of parole.

I think most of the time when people say ' hydro' they are referring to hydroponic weed.
However, now that I think about how much more abused hydrocodone is today than it was in ' my day' I can see where the confusion comes in . He says hydro, mentions weed all the time and blowing smoke, I'd go with hydro weed or DRO . But if this kid 's abusing pills as well , there is no telling.

I think TH did any drug he could get his hands on.
jmo

Alanna Gallagher and a neighborhood troublemaker
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dalla...llagher-and-a-neighborhood-troublemaker.html/

Former classmates, neighbors and friends said he [Holder] was a socially awkward teen who carried knives, joked about rape and made people uneasy. “He was the kid that you were always really nice to because you didn’t know if he was going to come shoot up the school,” said Mikayla Dawson, 16, a classmate of his from their days at Wayside Middle School. “He was an angry person.”

This caught my attention. They say he could be a school shooter, like Seung-Hui Cho, Adam Lanza, or Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

Saginaw teen suspected in 6-year-old’s death is shot in head after wounding officer, police say
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/loca...in-head-after-wounding-officer-police-say.ece

Multiple neighbors told police that Holder was a “troublemaker” and that he had been involved in “criminal mischief” in the area, police said. One neighbor told police that she recalled seeing a gray tarp in Holder’s backyard two or three months earlier.

Lauren Allen, 15, recalled a confrontation between her older brother and Holder a few years ago after a rare snowfall. Her brother built a snowman, and Holder poured water on it, ruining it, she said.

Lauren’s brother threw a snowball at Holder, who “just turned around and pulled out his pocket knife,” she said.

“He was weird and creepy, and he’s been violent in the past,” Lauren said.

Cassie Hustede, 20, dated Holder off and on until earlier this year. She is in a Tarrant County jail on a burglary charge, but her mother, Patricia Hustede, said that she had concerns about Holder.

“I said to Cassie, ‘There’s something bad about him — keep him away from my house,’” Hustede said.

Patricia Hustede said Holder would come by the house even after Cassie had gone to jail to see how she was doing.

Sounds like a troublemaker.

Big time! He also egg'd and slashed the tires at the Gallaghers.

Alanna Gallagher and a neighborhood troublemaker
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dalla...llagher-and-a-neighborhood-troublemaker.html/

Former classmates, neighbors and friends said he [Holder] was a socially awkward teen who carried knives, joked about rape and made people uneasy. “He was the kid that you were always really nice to because you didn’t know if he was going to come shoot up the school,” said Mikayla Dawson, 16, a classmate of his from their days at Wayside Middle School. “He was an angry person.”

This caught my attention. They say he could be a school shooter, like Seung-Hui Cho, Adam Lanza, or Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

Sounds like a troublemaker.
rsbm

That's why it was so important for LE to keep a tight lid on what they knew until they could nab him. Can you imagine how volatile the situation was with him living right there, and watching LE coming in and out of the neighborhood. If he had felt trapped, many more lives could have been lost.

This has probably already been posted, but TH (ironicxrayne) left comments on this page on 7.1.2013 @ 8:33:26 and 8:35:05...don't know if that would be Am or PM.

http://shows.videoworldonline.eu/video/0qt15kKdXek/creeper-screaming-demon.html

Another page...apparently he hates "gays" http://www.bust-video.info/v/yt:VuHVZ_-b868/1

:doh: I know, right!

If he willingly has anal sex with men and hates "gays" then he has self-loathing, self-hatred and shame plus inner rage.

I havn't commented on this thread before because it is one of these cases that is just too much for me.It's beyond horrible.
And yes,I do ask myself what happened to this boy?How was he capable of something so utterly inhumaine?...
....and then (unfortunately)I watched the interview with the cannibal video which is probably the most disturbing thing I have ever seen yet it is a powerful documentary that really illustrates how sick not only the perpetrators are but society as a whole .The cannibal comes of as a pathetic looser,almost like a somewhat comedic caricatur of a human being with no soul but you almost feel sorry for him in the end (and endlessly creeped out)
After watching it I told my 17 year old daughter I'm not going to be able to sleep and she said "oh the cannibal interview?everyone's seen that"
so I guess my point is it seems to be a widely watched clip among teens and it reminds me sort of like when we watched "faces of death" when we were teenagers and yes,making insenstive horrible comments....sorry for the long post ,guess I'm just trying to say him posting and commenting on the video by itself probably doesn't mean much.Something inside of him is completely broken,I just can't fathom.
As far as other things disussed on this thread "corporal punishment" COMPLETELY disagree,when it's mostly love these kids are lacking.I wished there were psychologists and therapy classes in every school.I wished the mental health of a child would be as important as their general health.
As far as the lifestyle of Alanna's parents,to each their own,that baby was clearly loved <3 I truly believe her going out to play a lot was not a lack of love or attention from the parents just naivity. Me personally I can't even stand one man around me let alone put up with two :scared:

1st BBM: I would agree. If it weren't for TH proving what he is disgusting creep he is (that just doesn't sum it up), I wouldn't think much of that comment. Stupid teen joke.

2nd BBM: This reminds me of an interesting research finding I have heard of. I haven't read it directly but heard it recently in my psychology course. The idea is that psychopaths are born that way but their upbringing moderates how that manifests. Say two children are born 'hardwired' to be psychopathic. One child grows up in a loving normal family, the other in a violent abusive family. The first is more likely to be the "corporate" type of psychopath and the second is more likely to be the physically violent (domestic violence, rape, murder) type of psychopath. It's an interesting thought. And I raise it because I'm thinking how corporal punishment might damage some children more than others. Not relating it to this case at all.

If he willingly has anal sex with men and hates "gays" then he has self-loathing, self-hatred and shame plus inner rage.

Agreed, although he may be able to rationalize his behavior to himself on the grounds that he is having sex with men for drugs, if indeed that is the case.

1st BBM: I would agree. If it weren't for TH proving what he is disgusting creep he is (that just doesn't sum it up), I wouldn't think much of that comment. Stupid teen joke.

2nd BBM: This reminds me of an interesting research finding I have heard of. I haven't read it directly but heard it recently in my psychology course. The idea is that psychopaths are born that way but their upbringing moderates how that manifests. Say two children are born 'hardwired' to be psychopathic. One child grows up in a loving normal family, the other in a violent abusive family. The first is more likely to be the "corporate" type of psychopath and the second is more likely to be the physically violent (domestic violence, rape, murder) type of psychopath. It's an interesting thought. And I raise it because I'm thinking how corporal punishment might damage some children more than others. Not relating it to this case at all.

yes, I agree with you.
Nurturing, stable environment can help stabilize a psychopath.
The "eat *advertiser censored*" joke is creepy. I don't think making any kind of rape or cannibal joke on a cannibal video coming from TH would be considered a benign stupid teen joke.
When I encounter teens or adults into rape jokes, I distance myself. The only people that cracked those jokes were date rapists or rapists.

It could also be a case of prior abuse. (Under no circumstances am I saying that should get him any sympathy in this case.) Seeking that attention out is not uncommon from people who were abused previously. And of course, adds to the shame/rage/self-loathing angle.

Agreed, although he may be able to rationalize his behavior to himself on the grounds that he is having sex with men for drugs, if indeed that is the case.

Yes, rationalize, then re-start a cycle of self-loathing and projection of more hatred towards homosexuals and possibly anyone he thought was different or had an unusual relationship arrangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member