GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids that Alanna was going to play with...and she was told they couldn't play...did they live next door to the Gallaghers?

Hey, I deleted my one personal post about family, would the rest of you that commented do so also? Thanks!

They've been cutting it with Fentanyl here. Even older addicts fear that.

Seriously I am sorry we all are discussing the drug issue, but it's better to be educated. Plus I think you're younger than alot of us here so it's good to have that perspective.

FWIW Fentanyl is another drug because of it's abuse and street value that people who truly need it are getting pummeled. People in terrible pain. Even the patches. Addicts eat the jelly out of the patch. Been known to go into hospital hazardous waste looking for discarded ones.

My daughter had fentanyl after her heart surgery, at which time she weighed 1 lb 9 oz. I don't remember her dose but it was SO miniscule, it blew me away. Something like 1 microgram every 4 hours? I don't recall - wish I could. I was amazed at how powerful it must be - had never heard of it at the time.

I think when he said "I doned", he meant done-with a d as in slang-...doned(d) ..meaning he was toast, fried, done(d)...JMO Reading on after I posted this, I see that hydrocodone, oxycodone is far more likely....

Elissa,

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3nzgxHI4G8hRbB3d96U2w

Second one down. It's just a comment, but highly disturbing.

I havn't commented on this thread before because it is one of these cases that is just too much for me.It's beyond horrible.
And yes,I do ask myself what happened to this boy?How was he capable of something so utterly inhumaine?...
....and then (unfortunately)I watched the interview with the cannibal video which is probably the most disturbing thing I have ever seen yet it is a powerful documentary that really illustrates how sick not only the perpetrators are but society as a whole .The cannibal comes of as a pathetic looser,almost like a somewhat comedic caricatur of a human being with no soul but you almost feel sorry for him in the end (and endlessly creeped out)
After watching it I told my 17 year old daughter I'm not going to be able to sleep and she said "oh the cannibal interview?everyone's seen that"
so I guess my point is it seems to be a widely watched clip among teens and it reminds me sort of like when we watched "faces of death" when we were teenagers and yes,making insenstive horrible comments....sorry for the long post ,guess I'm just trying to say him posting and commenting on the video by itself probably doesn't mean much.Something inside of him is completely broken,I just can't fathom.
As far as other things disussed on this thread "corporal punishment" COMPLETELY disagree,when it's mostly love these kids are lacking.
I wished there were psychologists and therapy classes in every school.I wished the mental health of a child would be as important as their general health.
As far as the lifestyle of Alanna's parents,to each their own,that baby was clearly loved <3 I truly believe her going out to play a lot was not a lack of love or attention from the parents just naivity. Me personally I can't even stand one man around me let alone put up with two :scared:

Hi, I'm new here. I'm a Saginaw resident. I just wanted to confirm what the other locals have said in regards to how I don't think there is anyway TH could have transported her by foot and not be noticed in that distance. Saginaw is a very busy place.

I also saw a comment by a few mentioning perhaps TH is brain dead. Last year I had a loved one suddenly pass, he was brain dead. Before they performed brain function tests, I was told under TX law that the moment brain death is determined they are legally dead in TX and time of death is called. I observed this myself at the hospital in Ft. Worth where it was requested that my husband and I be present during the tests for my loved one.

I am hoping for closure of this case and other suspects apprehended before summer ends. I have a huge fear knowing that at least in my neighborhood (across town) that most kids do not have bus service because the distance between their homes and school is less than 2 miles. When school lets out, my neighborhood is flooded with children walking home from school. That scares me with the possibility of another suspect on the loose. I'm not sure if it is that way in Alanna's neighborhood or not.

There is absolutely nothing suspect about that story. There are many stories with neighbors saying the child was frequently walking in the neighborhood, looking for someone to play with.

I wasn't aware of that, thanks. I thought it was just the one neighbor saying that. This world is too evil to take your eye of those little ones even for a second. :(.

I wish many bad things for this awful beast. :(. And whomever helped him.

I'm sure that's true for some kids. With my sister nothing worked. My parents tried everything and everyone on earth to help her. Nothing worked. In fact, as I type...she is with a man who prostitutes himself for drug money and beats her. She is once again on heroin. Both of her children are being raised by other people. She had every opportunity, every therapy, every parenting tool. Some kids, just can't and won't be helped. Then you have the kids who are born to junkies, abused, live in poverty, have no opportunities. They somehow manage to turn it around despite the odds, and do something meaningful with their lives.
It's a crapshoot. Parenting only does so much, on both sides of the coin.

I'm so sorry.

Think MORE than weed.

Think homosexual encounters of the first kind.

I can see this happening and then TH using it to blackmail the individual into doing nearly anything he wanted.

The fear of being 'found out' at that age is terrifying.

I like this idea a lot. His friends and/ or lovers might be terrified at being exposed and ruining their macho dude persona !

METH!! jmo

I almost want to agree, but one cannot be sure in a photo.
IDK why he would say weed smoke if it was not, but he does
not comment on every photo of what he's doing. Be hard to
be pudgey like he is on meth, but not impossible.

Agree ^^^ "doned" is slang for stoned on hydro (Lortab, Vicodin, Norco etc....)

I'm sorry , what ? What do pharmacy meds have to do with hydro ?
I'm totally confused.

Hi, I'm new here. I'm a Saginaw resident. I just wanted to confirm what the other locals have said in regards to how I don't think there is anyway TH could have transported her by foot and not be noticed in that distance. Saginaw is a very busy place.

I also saw a comment by a few mentioning perhaps TH is brain dead. Last year I had a loved one suddenly pass, he was brain dead. Before they performed brain function tests, I was told under TX law that the moment brain death is determined they are legally dead in TX and time of death is called. I observed this myself at the hospital in Ft. Worth where it was requested that my husband and I be present during the tests for my loved one.

I am hoping for closure of this case and other suspects apprehended before summer ends. I have a huge fear knowing that at least in my neighborhood (across town) that most kids do not have bus service because the distance between their homes and school is less than 2 miles. When school lets out, my neighborhood is flooded with children walking home from school. That scares me with the possibility of another suspect on the loose. I'm not sure if it is that way in Alanna's neighborhood or not.

WELCOME, thanks for sharing with us ! :)

Hydrocodone is the chemical name, so let's use Vicodin, Vicodin is the market name, usually has a little acetamenaphen (which is Tylenol) added.

http://www.drugs.com/vicodin.html

I think most of the time when people say ' hydro' they are referring to hydroponic weed.
However, now that I think about how much more abused hydrocodone is today than it was in ' my day' I can see where the confusion comes in . He says hydro, mentions weed all the time and blowing smoke, I'd go with hydro weed or DRO . But if this kid 's abusing pills as well , there is no telling.

Apparently so! Mine said the other day, after I got on him about something, " the road to manhood is paved with mistakes"

I just rolled my eyes.,..

This cracked me right up. I think our sons would get along very well. And have us laughing all day long.

I assume at least one of the dark sedans was driven by an accomplice since otherwise it seems impossible to have the body end up where it did.

I am leaning towards thinking that LE has already figured out who owns the two dark sedans (or if not they will very soon). If LE didn't have enough evidence for a SW for TH's electronic data before the arrest, they surely do now and they must have access to his online contacts and cell phone records. If two perps were involved in the crime, I think there must be some pretty clear connection between them, IMO.

Maybe the reason LE asked for the public's help with the two sedans was to get evidence linking one of the cars more directly to the crime (rather than trying to figure out ownership). I also think LE hoped to get more evidence by talking to TH and they have searched his home hoping to find something linking the accomplice there.

If AG's autopsy isn't released yet, it may be because there is evidence of a second perp. That didn't need to be mentioned in TH's arrest warrant. LE had TH's DNA from a voluntary swab. But they will need good reason to get a SW to take a swab from a possible accomplice. So, even if they have DNA evidence left by a second perp, they need to build a case to get the match. If they are trying to build the case for a search warrant for the owner of a sedan, they might also be looking for other ways of obtaining legal DNA samples.

WS is full of sad, disturbing stories. This one especially so. A beautiful, innocent little life, taken by a monster. So unfair. The world is cruel.

If I learn nothing else the rest of my entire life, its okay because little Alanna has reminded me to hug my kids once more each day than I normally would. And to just stare at them every so often in awe. And tell them they're beautiful and bright and funny and I love their company, their laugh, their smell, even their messy rooms. Imagine how much you would love that messy room if they were suddenly gone??

I knew all that stuff already but Alanna brought it closer to home. Thank you, baby girl.

Hydrocodone is the chemical name, so let's use Vicodin, Vicodin is the market name, usually has a little acetaminophen (which is Tylenol) added. Tylenol being the market name, acetaminophen the chemical name.

http://www.drugs.com/vicodin.html

I think there is a form of weed called hydro too. Not sure though as I'm not all up on drug names and whatnot. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx