GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same... i told my mom today that somewhere along the path of his life he really got screwed up.... but what started it????

Just jumping off you cj;

Not everyone gets screwed up. Sometimes we have to accept it just IS. Literally. I'm certain most that post here, after all the time I have spent here, had screwed up lives. We are not murderers. I don't think that is the answer, but, I don't know what is.......to be discussed in another thread, if there is one.

I don't think clothing, other than the underwear AG was wearing, was mentioned in the list of what was found in the tarp or garbage bag.

You are correct. Apparently there is a new "leak" of info. No clothes were stated, in MSm (?), found with her body. (Sorry parents, please do not read if you are reading, we can, and eventually will, get incredibly graphic.)

The fact that he left a note to his mother, and not the child he murdered or their family. I loathe him even more.

As a retired teacher, I am not surprised by the former students who make it in the court section of our newspaper.

Mental health services are totally inadequate. I had parents who wanted it for their children, but because they were poor and worked low end jobs, there was no way they could get their children to receive the services.

One year, we had an innovative grant where a local mental health provider had services right in the school. It was so booked that many children could not even get in. The grant was not renewed for some reason.

Then there are the parents who refuse help. Their child is not at fault. It is everyone else. The parents start school shopping for a school that will recognize how wonderful their child is. Some end up home schooling, if they can.

That article is so right on.

People will argue with me. But, parenting classes would make a huge difference, Some people do not know what is normal child development, For instance, an infant crying is not the baby being a brat.

If corporal punishment worked, then all spouses who deal out punishment to their spouses should be commended.

Why do we think that being physical with a child is OK when those same actions would result in charges if an adult did it to an adult?

If we are not going to look at understanding, this type of crime site is just for gossip, IMO and not so humble opinion

That is what i was thinking..... I would think he would have addressed something to the victims parents........ smh

It begins to look like, once the deed was done and the spell was broken, so to speak, TH panicked big time. Between the time the DNA sample was taken by LE and the morning they came to arrest him, surely someone with even TH's apparently slow moving and drug addled thought processes could figure out what the logical outcome was going to be. Ditto his mother. Somewhere underneath all her denial and refusal to want to look at the idea that maybe her boy was capable of this, she had to have drawn her own conclusions. It must have been a hellish couple of weeks in that house. Nothing to compare to what AG's family was dealing with, of course. Maybe mom didn't find the bloody towel, clothes, etc because she couldn't bring herself to look. And the fact that TH could gather his wits about him enough to even write a sorry note to his mom is a bit surprising.

The more I read the more I learn. Don't jump to a conclusion, based on words.

#1 In the middle of the street. That did not exactly relate to proximity of the body in the street.

#2 Clothing was wet. Did not exactly relate to all the clothing was found.

Jumping to conclusions are not what should be done.
That is why the TSO is explicit.
The family even though where targeted should not have been.

I am an R.T. and now work in IT. I see where this could be applied to a lot of situations in every day life.

Another one

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/22943662/suspect-in-saginaw-murder-left-note-for-his-mom

The alleged teen killer of a Saginaw girl left a note for his mom saying "I love you, I'm sorry" according to a search warrant for the teen's home.

Tyler Holder, 17, remains hospitalized after gunfire was exchanged Tuesday when police went to arrest him for the murder of 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher.

Authorities then spent more than a day going through Holder's house to collect evidence.

The most notable item found, according to the search warrant, was the sealed letter Holder left for his mom with the words "I love you, I'm sorry" on the envelope.

A little girl's purple Timex watch with pink flowers on it was also found in the house. Police knew the watch was missing and were looking for it.

Other items investigators took from Holder's house include: girl's underwear, adult movies, drug paraphernalia, red duct tape, paper towels w/red blood, several opened and unopened condoms, women's jewelry, plastic bags and rope w/various knots.

Gallagher was found dead on July 1. Several children found her body on Roundrock Drive and Cindy Lane. Witnesses said it was wrapped in a tarp, her legs and feet were bound and she had a plastic bag over her head.

The girl lived less than two miles from where her body was found.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/22943662/suspect-in-saginaw-murder-left-note-for-his-mom#ixzz2aBvSrfzL

I suppose, but wouldn't she wonder why the police took out a bag of evidence and a DNA swab? I just don't understand after reading the warrant she could be in denial anymore.

I don't think there was a bag of evidence (such as what we are hearing about now) but I think it was the DNA swabs.

Remember the reporter asked him if the police took evidence from the house and he said "No they didn't" maybe that was true because they didn't remove anything from the house they just swabed his mouth etc.

Soooo if they didn't remove those bloody towels, clothing etc on THAT day because they didn't have a search warrant then I am super shocked he didn't get rid of the evidence. He had plenty time to do it. Yeah he really is a stupid you know what.

Seriously, would anyone want an , " I'm sorry," from it ( can't write "him").

That would enrage me even more.

His mother had a relationship with him and who knows what it will mean to her.

But if he had done that to my child? A , "Sorry." No , thank you

From the above article -

The most notable item found, according to the search warrant, was the sealed letter Holder left for his mom with the words "I love you, I'm sorry" on the envelope.
Yep, those words were on the envelope. Now...let's see what he wrote on the actual letter.

So we just know what was on the outside of the envelope, not what is in the envelope.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/22943662/suspect-in-saginaw-murder-left-note-for-his-mom#ixzz2aBvSKrGb

I don't think there was a bag of evidence (such as what we are hearing about now) but I think it was the DNA swabs.

Remember the reporter asked him if the police took evidence from the house and he said "No they didn't" maybe that was true because they didn't remove anything from the house they just swabed his mouth etc.

Soooo if they didn't remove those bloody towels, clothing etc on THAT day because they didn't have a search warrant then I am super shocked he didn't get rid of the evidence. He had plenty time to do it. Yeah he really is a stupid you know what.

There's a photo of LE leaving with the brown bag of evidence either on July 1st or a day afterwards. It was early on in the investigation phase.
I'll try to hunt it down.

His DNA and pet hair from the dogs.

Those items (all 153 seized from TH home) happened on Tue & Wed of this week. Per Fox4News. I just saw it on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop