GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is this from?

It was Channel 4 which is FOX4News out of Dallas Fort Worth.

The lady had it in her hand and she called it a "Search Warrant Return"

I still have my TV on pause. I could record it wih my camera but I wouldn't have a clue how to get it on here. I'm sure the website will update with this new info.

We need to see the search warrant, so far nothing points to an accomplice.

Children's underwear? Could this be part of a dress up/anal sex game/scenario?

WOW!

We need to see the search warrant, so far nothing points to an accomplice.

So how did he get her to the road?

Borrow the mother's car?

Either he is so stupid ,which I do not think it true, or he wanted to get caught?

He did try to wash her down,

He must have used a condom, but it broke or?

He kept the evidence. Did he think there was no DNA so that is why he was not worried about having it in the house?

Do they have a fireplace since they had wood in a pile in the backyard?

He could have burned the stuff in the house and flushed it bit by bit down the toilet.

Why did he keep the evidence? Trophies?

In the story linked...Anyone else notice HIS phone was taken from mom's car?

I thought also that his phone had been found in the search of his home. Now we know why the warrant for the search of her car was needed.

So mama had the phone when he was shot? Why would she have his phone?

No idea.

I've just never met a 17 year old who goes without their phone. It could mean absolutely nothing, of course. I do find it very curious.

They already had his phone before the search warrant for her car. I wonder if they saw/noticed something else in the car and then got the search warrant.

So mama had the phone when he was shot? Why would she have his phone?

maybe he hid it there knowing LE would be back? he knew he was already busted for showing the pictures of the ___________. or maybe he was driving the car? Either way this guy is not smart. All those items were found inside his home days after what he did.. he did not even attempt to clean it up? Wonder if they were found in a crawl space or something (he had to have seen LE digging in the trash.. maybe he was afraid to throw them out there?)

:twocents:

bbm:

Oh no. It's getting stranger by the minute.

It is! After reading about the letter found, I wonder if he had planned to commit suicide the day LE arrived? And that would explain the gun in his waistband?

Package of underwear. Now going with how we interpret words, does that mean 'new' underwear? Or does that mean just that, underwear?

teh, I thought they just looked at his phone at first and he gave it up? (bet he didn't think they would go into his photo album)

(I also think imhoo he is lying about the sex with men. I think he is just screwed up and made up an excuse why he had a hose shoved up his ________)

So how did he get her to the road?

Borrow the mother's car?

Either he is so stupid ,which I do not think it true, or he wanted to get caught?

He did try to wash her down,

He must have used a condom, but it broke or?

He kept the evidence. Did he think there was no DNA so that is why he was not worried about having it in the house?

Do they have a fireplace since they had wood in a pile in the backyard?

He could have burned the stuff in the house and flushed it bit by bit down the toilet.

Why did he keep the evidence? Trophies?

That's why I said we need to see the search warrant, we have not been given the whole list of things that they took out of that house. We have had it leaked that there was evidence of an accomplice. So far what we are being told does not point to one.

package would mean in a package. I would say he was doing things with the child underwear fantasy wise (sorry to be graphic). He is soooo a Jerrad Herrell imhoo!

teh, I thought they just looked at his phone at first and he gave it up? (bet he didn't think they would go into his photo album)

(I also think imhoo he is lying about the sex with men. I think he is just screwed up and made up an excuse why he had a hose shoved up his ________)

I agree. I never really thought he had sex with men. I think he was trying to say anything, to make it seem like he had no interest in little girls. And, also...to explain the hose...incident.

Was it legal for them to ask to see his phone when he went in for questioning initially? No lawyer, no parental consent?

package would mean in a package. I would say he was doing things with the child underwear fantasy wise (sorry to be graphic). He is soooo a Jerrad Herrell imhoo!

I had the same image.

(I am in sever need of a brain eraser.)

That's why I said we need to see the search warrant, we have not been given the whole list of things that they took out of that house. We have had it leaked that there was evidence of an accomplice. So far what we are being told does not point to one.

There could be evidence of an accomplice. It could be on his phone, their computers, or any gaming equipment. The search warrant probably doesn't show the evidence of the accomplice. What is contained IN what's on the search warrant probably does. Unless the search warrant says something about foreign DNA or foreign clothing with blood or something, there probably isn't going to be a big arrow pointing to the accomplice evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop