GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it legal for them to ask to see his phone when he went in for questioning initially? No lawyer, no parental consent?

1) no parental consent needed. He is 17

2) if they asked to see the phone and he handed it over yes they can look at it and it was part of the arrest warrant. (yes it is legal)

Was it legal for them to ask to see his phone when he went in for questioning initially? No lawyer, no parental consent?
Yes, it's legal. He is 17, and an adult in Texas. No parental consent is required. If he handed it to them and said it was okay, it's perfectly legal.

Ok, woman's jewelry. Maybe a stone or a bead fell off and was found and they are trying to match that? A friend could have left it or something. or I could be reaching. :blushing:

There could be evidence of an accomplice. It could be on his phone, their computers, or any gaming equipment. The search warrant probably doesn't show the evidence of the accomplice. What is contained IN what's on the search warrant probably does. Unless the search warrant says something about foreign DNA or foreign clothing with blood or something, there probably isn't going to be a big arrow pointing to the accomplice evidence.

Ah yes, thanks, that will be on the arrest warrant, if there is one.

There could be evidence of an accomplice. It could be on his phone, their computers, or any gaming equipment. The search warrant probably doesn't show the evidence of the accomplice. What is contained IN what's on the search warrant probably does. Unless the search warrant says something about foreign DNA or foreign clothing with blood or something, there probably isn't going to be a big arrow pointing to the accomplice evidence.

the only thing that screams accomplice to me is the timeframe (narrow) and the ccvid (re: his car not leaving but LE asks to ID two other cars to the public and let's face it: the fbi doesn't do that willy nilly and they already had their man on day two and those car pictures were released WELL after that).

It is just my opinion but whomever the helper was I am sure they may have pushed her out of the car when they found out what exactly it was they were asked to help him carry. I further wouldn't be surprised if some sort of deal could be in the works with this person as we have heard nothing back and and it is not rocket science to figure out known associates of a person. It would also just be a guess here on my part but I bet that person is supplying more case info (esp in regards to the timeline).

Of course THIS IS JUST MY OPINION HERE.:twocents::twocents:

Ok, woman's jewelry. Maybe a stone or a bead fell off and was found and they are trying to match that? A friend could have left it or something. or I could be reaching. :blushing:

I don't think that's reaching, at all!! If there was a stone or jewelry item where it shouldn't have been (like somewhere under that tarp) it makes total sense.

Package of underwear. Now going with how we interpret words, does that mean 'new' underwear? Or does that mean just that, underwear?

She said (reporter) that it was packages of girls & boys underwear.

IMO,

Package may not mean new undies. But most likely is. However:

Could be in a ziploc bag, a WalMart bag, a box................

Okay, I am heading back to groomer..

the only thing that screams accomplice to me is the timeframe (narrow) and the ccvid (re: his car not leaving but LE asks to ID two other cars to the public and let's face it: the fbi doesn't do that willy nilly and they already had their man on day two and those car pictures were released WELL after that).

It is just my opinion but whomever the helper was I am sure they may have pushed her out of the car when they found out what exactly it was they were asked to help him carry. I further wouldn't be surprised if some sort of deal could be in the works with this person as we have heard nothing back and and it is not rocket science to figure out known associates of a person. It would also just be a guess here on my part but I bet that person is supplying more case info (esp in regards to the timeline).

Of course THIS IS JUST MY OPINION HERE.:twocents::twocents:

Yes, those cars. Are you thinking they've already located who owns them? I never thought of a deal. Ugh. I don't like the thought of someone who dumped her like trash, getting a deal. I mean, they have A LOT of evidence against TH. Maybe, they think it's crucial to explain how she got there, even with the evidence. Still, a deal would break my heart a little.

Yes, those cars. Are you thinking they've already located who owns them? I never thought of a deal. Ugh. I don't like the thought of someone who dumped her like trash, getting a deal. I mean, they have A LOT of evidence against TH. Maybe, they think it's crucial to explain how she got there, even with the evidence. Still, a deal would break my heart a little.

A deal could still mean lots of jail time and it would spare the family the heartache of a trial, just my two cents worth.

if the driver did not know what was going on with what he was asked to move a little sympathy could be extended there ykwim? It could also explain why she was dumped out in the middle of a busy street. The driver also could have come forward. You never know exactly what happened. At this point who does.????? but his car did not move.

Yes, I would bet a twinkie they know who the owner of those cars are. :twocents::twocents:

also just saw more disturbing items from his house and was just coming to post this snip:

Among other items seized were paper towels with blood, condoms, latex gloves, phones, computers, clothes and red duct tape.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/2013...y-note-to-his-mother-police-documents-say.ece

I don't understand how you could be in the same house and not notice the big neon sign flashing. I just don't. And woman's jewelry....idk. SMH ppppffffftttttt.

No time to look? Working too much, just don't go through things?

also: they have phone records

I don't think this was planned imhoo so if he called someone and said for example: (this is just an examample here: "dude you have to come help me")

then that will be on his phone records.

JMO, but I don't think we'd be hearing the strong tone ftom LE about the accomplice if a deal was in the works. It would be foolish to get the public riled up about a second perp, and down the road give him a break. Sure, it often ends up that way, but it's not something one would plan in advance.

ETA: darn iphone! :)

also: they have phone records

I don't think this was planned imhoo so if he called someone and said for example: (this is just an examample here: "dude you have to come help me")

then that will be on his phone records.

I don't think planned per knowing that Alanna would be picked. But MSM with "packages" sure makes it sound like it was. I know, I know, MSM and dramatization. I need to know what is on the phone, computer(s), and what kind of "packages".

JMO, but I don't think we'd be hearing the strong tone ftom LE about the accomplice if a deal was in the works. It would be foolish to get the public riled up about a second perp, and down the

LE poo poo'd the second person theory.. said they were still investigating and blew it off/wouldn't address it (I will bump up the statement) (that info came from our beloved: "anonymous source") <--- dang I see that lady everwhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member