GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people are seeing a link to the Florida guy--it's probably a common name?

Oops. Because there is info for a RC from Fort WORTH and I am reading in too much of a hurry here. Time to slow down and stop trying to keep up.

Maybe that link should be deleted?

I was asking about 633 Babbling Brook on the 21st, thread 8 page 29 post 704
What can you tell me about it.....Is it mentioned in a search warrant??

It is yes. What were you asking about it?

Repost due to thread moving fast:

Holder residence search warrant inventory includes:

90) Ford key (goes with item #91)

91) 2011 Ford Edge vehicle documents, (removed name) 633 Babbling Brook Saginaw TX

(Deleted name to avoid the name being overly sleuthed until we know if POI...see warrant.)

So they took a Key ( spare key ? ) and some paperwork regarding the black car that belongs to a neighbor ? That we know nothing about or why ?

Hey guys...the mods are gonna have a stroke if you keep talking about RC...another friendly reminder. We do not want this thread shut down
:scared:

I removed the name from my last post of the warrant items.

It creeps me out that he was trying to establish a neighborhood watch. The car key, pill bottle, etc. could have been stolen out of the vehicle. I get the feeling he was stealing from cars and maybe houses in the neighborhood. I wonder how many thefts have been reported in the general area.

Thanks! I have some friends who are photographers, and they use a combination of film/digital; however, in my experience, most people who aren't photographers use digital cameras. Would you agree?

Absolutely. I don't know any non photographer, who uses film. Film is very easy to develop at home, with the correct chemicals. Maybe, he develops them. Or, they could be old or *advertiser censored*.

I think he didn't care about leaving DNA because his original intent was either dumping the body in a lake, burning it far away from where people would see smoke or leaving it to be exposed to the elements.

The interesting thing is, she was carelessly left covered in his DNA, yet she was double bagged in garbage bags AND a tarp....he didn't want any fluids, fibers or hair left in or on the transporting vehicle. He didn't care about leaving his DNA on her, she was just an object that had to be disposed at that point....he was however careful that no DNA leaked out from her and on a car that he could be possibly tied to.

I don't think his original intent was to have her body left in a busy area where it would be quickly found. I think it was a mistake on his part or an accomplice. SOMEHOW that body accidentally went from vehicle to the asphalt in that neighborhood. That's probably why he was seen pacing back and forth because they didn't know where the body fell off and now people were starting to talk about a body being found. He got nervous and blurted out that it was Alanna before authorities told anyone it was her.

Disclaimer: I'm still on page 24.

I agree with all of this, except that she was wet with some fluid per warrant, and the things taken from her parent's house. I still really think he or someone else involved thought they could wash/degrade DNA evidence off and this is another example of him terrorizing the community.

If he was crapping his pants about getting caught because "the drop" (apologies, Sweet Angel) didn't go down as planned, he's had WEEKS to burn to ashes everything found in his house this week.

Locals: how many of us have grills, fire pits, chimineas, fireplaces, etc.....?

Has it been confirmed that they LEFT on vacay for a couple days immediately afterward? Why not dump on the road or take with and destroy elsewhere? This sack of waste had nothing but time on his hands and no one standing over his shoulder watching his every move.

The "letter" was a CYA in the event this came down (Plan B). Plan A was he thought he got away with it.

Keep in mind he refused to talk to LE again and didn't even pull the gun until they said they had the warrant.

Thanks. Not trying to argue or be ugly @ Alyssa.......this is just really messing me up and I have pages to go before I catch up w/ you all.

So they took a Key ( spare key ? ) and some paperwork regarding the black car that belongs to a neighbor ? That we know nothing about or why ?

That sums it up.

But to state again: It's NOT either car from the pictures.

I don't know why, but I'm picturing TH's finding an unlocked car and stealing this stuff, but would someone leave the spare key to their car IN the car? But it's the only thing that makes sense with him having the documents.

And it COULD be the transport vehicle, perhaps without the owner's knowledge.

JMO

I dunno where all that 'stuff' was found in the house, but the next person that tells me it is 'wrong' to snoop in a 'child's' room, I am gonna go all bad bum honey badger on them...

I'm sorry but can a parent be THAT , umm, oblivious ?? really?? just smh

poor little Alanna

Sounds like it might be a key for a car they bought from the guy who moved.

I found a RC that lives in Shreveport now, but used to be in Saginaw. What kind of car is TH's? Could it be a red Ford Edge? Maybe he bought that from him before he moved?

It's not, but I can't remember what it is. It's a weirder model name than that.

Do people hang laundry out to dry there?

I know of a guy who used to steal women's underwear off of clotheslines, but we don't have those privacy fences.

He sure was not particular with sex, was he. Anything will do
I do hang laundry. I have no idea if it's common, because I can't see in other yards.

I dunno where all that 'stuff' was found in the house, but the next person that tells me it is 'wrong' to snoop in a 'child's' room, I am gonna go all bad bum honey badger on them...

I'm sorry but can a parent be THAT , umm, oblivious ?? really?? just smh

poor little Alanna

Think back to the Columbine shooters. Think of all of the evidence they had in THEIR rooms. And nobody noticed until it was too late.

smiley-whistle_zps510f2ae6.gif

TAKE FIVE EVERYONE!

THE THREAD WILL BE CLOSED BRIEFLY FOR REVIEW.

I'm going to open the thread now. BUT...the person and the address you've been sleuthing is OFF LIMITS for now until the mods have a chance to catch up and consult.

IF we open it up to sleuthing:

DO NOT EVER, EVER POST A LINK UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN YOU'VE GOT THE RIGHT PERSON. AND NEVER POST FULL NAMES. :facepalm:

THERE WILL BE NO MORE WARNINGS. TO'S WILL FOLLOW IN SHORT ORDER.

Thank you!! Wow, on the search warrants. Curious to see what is next. Did he do this before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx