GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having such a hard time reading the handwriting.

Still WAY behind (I'll never get my roots retouched again).....but I'll transcribe. I've been reading doctors' crappy handwriting for over 20 years!

Back to page twenty-something......

I think it's on the interior cardboard core, or that's what other posters said when the zillion rolls of TP first appeared on the Gallagher search warrant.

See, I knew you'd say this! :seeya: I'd already ripped that puppy open and inspected every millimeter. No serial number, no letters, no nothing. Plain brown cardboard. It's generic Kroger brand.

I have untraceable toilet paper. :blushing: Ahem.

Oh my goodness. Just read the list and I am gagging. That house must have been knee-deep in condoms and toilet paper tubes.

I'm still shaking that he kept souvenirs... He had a long time to get rid of evidence, but he chose to keep it.

I just ripped apart a toilet roll. I think I have become a hardcore websleuther. There was nothing on my cardboard. It's Charmin.

Other slightly OT topics. I use film and now my 15 year old uses film. We have an old Cannon that my hubby got for his high school graduation waaaay back in the late 80's. But we're not photographers. We're just kickin it old school and kind of luddites.

I also hang my laundry, do my dishes by hand, and just bought a hand reel lawn mower. BEST MOWER EVER. It's all part of my plan to stealthily make my family Amish.

The "boys denim pants" really bother me. I can see him having childrens underwear to feed the sickness, but to me the pants are over and above that.

Still WAY behind (I'll never get my roots retouched again).....but I'll transcribe. I've been reading doctors' crappy handwriting for over 20 years!

Back to page twenty-something......
:goldcrown:

:please: Thank you!

It creeps me out that he was trying to establish a neighborhood watch. The car key, pill bottle, etc. could have been stolen out of the vehicle. I get the feeling he was stealing from cars and maybe houses in the neighborhood. I wonder how many thefts have been reported in the general area.

RBBM

Come again?

I was over on another missing child thread passed out on the floor by recent events.

I MISSED SOMETHING here? TH was trying to establish a neighborhood watch?

Help me. :please:

I've been here since Lyric and Elizabeth, haven't posted before. You all are amazing, the evil I've seen in the cases I've been following since then has been trumped by the goodness I've seen here.

I'm just so, so angry about this. A six year old baby girl? What's the allure? What's the motivation? Obviously we'll never really know, but I can't help the hurt I feel in my heart for this baby girl and her family. Where do things go wrong with these people? Is there a specific point in time or are they just "born" this way? My son was born with cerebral palsy, so I have comfort in knowing that it is just how he is. Not AT ALL is it ok, but is this kid just "how he is", or is there a tipping point somewhere? I'm rambling now and I'm sorry. Since Lizzie and Lyric I've been following several cases, but this one has caused me to ignore my hubby to keep up. I'm so, so sorry that you didn't get to experience a long life Alanna and I'm so, so sorry her mom, dads and siblings have to try to find a new normal without her. I'm a 33 yr old woman and I want to stomp around screaming about how unfair it is!!!

I just ripped apart a toilet roll. I think I have become a hardcore websleuther. There was nothing on my cardboard. It's Charmin.

Other slightly OT topics. I use film and now my 15 year old uses film. We have an old Cannon that my hubby got for his high school graduation waaaay back in the late 80's. But we're not photographers. We're just kickin it old school and kind of luddites.

I also hang my laundry, do my dishes by hand, and just bought a hand reel lawn mower. BEST MOWER EVER. It's all part of my plan to stealthily make my family Amish.
:laughcry: There's no turning back now. :detective:

Update... Ohio 6 yr old girl, macey found alive!!!

See, I knew you'd say this! :seeya: I'd already ripped that puppy open and inspected every millimeter. No serial number, no letters, no nothing. Plain brown cardboard. It's generic Kroger brand.

I have untraceable toilet paper. :blushing: Ahem.

We use Quilted Northern and I ripped open a tube I just threw in the trash and sure enough there are letters and numbers. It's printed on there in black ink (reminds me of the old printers that did the dot dot dot thing, what is that called?)

Anyway it has a lot number and CMAG4 18:08

So looks like they time stamp it too.

ETA: Excuse me it's Quilted Northern (my husband just told me) and we bought it at Sams Club.

What kind of car does TH have! It was a Magnum Dodge, I think??

The "boys denim pants" really bother me. I can see him having childrens underwear to feed the sickness, but to me the pants are over and above that.

4 pairs of boys denim pants

and

#70:

boys black T-shirts (7)

Seven of them...could be dressing up

Whew! Finished transcribing the 153 item search warrant. Haven't looked at the other docs yet. I think 2 people wrote the items on that first warrant.

I have a few goofs in it and need to go back with fresh eyes later and clean up words I couldn't decipher, etc.

Anyone who wants a copy, gimme a shout and I'll PM you the raw doc.

Also you're gonna laugh when you see how little I know about electronics, but in my defense, some items were written as San Disk (SD card?) and later written as Scanned Disk, so not all the bad writing is my fault! lol

Does the warrant say 3 different vacuum canisters were found in the mother's car?

Did anyone respond to this? And are you talking about the car warrant? If so, I read those as vacuum canister collections. Like they suck up so much trace evidence into the #1 vacuum canister...stop...seal #1 canister. Suck up more trace evidence into #2 vacuum canister....stop....seal. And so on.

If I'm misunderstanding, please excuse! :seeya:

People hate all of these surveillance cameras everywhere. They are angry at the license readers on the highway.

I know in the city I live by, they are everywhere.

I know London has thousands and thousands of cameras.

I like it. These cameras have really helped with crime.

Soon there are going to be google glasses.

A strange Brave New World of 1984 that we live in

TH's phone was found in the REAR passenger pocket of the kia.............

I just got around to looking at this and actually it says "T Mobile doc re #9** 21*-0**5 Rear passenger pocket.
So it's not a phone but a bill or something.

I removed the digits of the phone number but the full number is on the document.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmberHolland443