GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were kids living on both side of his house, no? I'd be worried that he was a peeping tom and photographed them bathing, etc. Or worse.

My biggest fear, he's been preying on related or children he has regular access to. Like family friends' children...

Yes, I agree. He is just so deviant and so devious I think this is very likely too.

They vacuumed the parents cars, all three. It's standard IMO as much to rule out as to find evidence of a crime.

I would think that, but they did not vacuum his car, did they?

I just ripped apart a toilet roll. I think I have become a hardcore websleuther. There was nothing on my cardboard. It's Charmin.

Other slightly OT topics. I use film and now my 15 year old uses film. We have an old Cannon that my hubby got for his high school graduation waaaay back in the late 80's. But we're not photographers. We're just kickin it old school and kind of luddites.

I also hang my laundry, do my dishes by hand, and just bought a hand reel lawn mower. BEST MOWER EVER. It's all part of my plan to stealthily make my family Amish.

I just kind of fell in love with you! Back to page....crap...I don't remember.....

Pink fitted sheet?

It could be from his mother's room.

The warrant was not specific to his room, was it?

Otherwise, he could be stealing stuff from clotheslines or ?

I just keep being awestruck by this.

I hope this is not a TOS, but sometimes children in single family homes get inappropriate parental roles. I am not saying physical, necessarily, but the male child is kind of cast in the role of a husband.

There has to be an explanation for all of this weird sex stuff.

Norma/Norman Bates situation?

Why "boy" as opposed to "Men's" ???? If they belonged to Tyler

I am just catching up and will now have to go back to read the famous search warrant you are all talking about...

but I have seen a few mention the boys denim jeans and pants......and Linda I was wondering the same thing....when they say boys are they meaning for him as he is technically a boy still at 17 or are they meaning boy as in child.....oh lord I really hope not. Why would he have them????? I am thinking like someone else posted on here before: maybe he is a bit of a klepto and wanders the neighbourhood stealing things of lines etc

Norma/Norman Bates situation?

Takes the game "Clue" to a whole nuther level!

Dreads, green chin hair, pink and black ladies thong... With the garden hose.... In the bong cellar

RBBM

Come again?

I was over on another missing child thread passed out on the floor by recent events.

I MISSED SOMETHING here? TH was trying to establish a neighborhood watch?

Help me. :please:

I'm trying to find the article it was stated in and my eyes are getting heavy. I will keep looking for it tomorrow.

I am new. I found this place because of this case. I am just stunned that all this could be going on in a house with other people living in it. At any rate, I wonder if some of the female jewelry and computers might be stolen. Doesn't seem like this young man has a consistent cash flow. I wonder if the keys to the car that belonged to a neighbor might have been stolen as well.

I also have to shudder when I see that other people said that he wanted to spend time with young children - it has come up a couple of times in news articles (relative of his girlfriend and another neighbor).

I know it is so minor to everything else, but how filthy must his room be? Ick. I am also leaning towards another druggie friend helping to move poor Alanna. I feel like if anyone brighter was involved in it, they would have gotten the clothes, etc out of the house as well. It is like he/they weren't even trying to get rid of the evidence.

I'm trying to find the article it was stated in and my eyes are getting heavy. I will keep looking for it tomorrow.

I can vouch for you, I too read that somewhere here! After the murder he was talking about starting it with a friend he walked the neighborhood with.

The "boys denim pants" really bother me. I can see him having childrens underwear to feed the sickness, but to me the pants are over and above that.

It really bothers me, too. I do wonder if this is just the tip of something bigger, be it child *advertiser censored*, a pedophile ring, or whatever. Was he planning on sexually assaulting AND photographing children? Or keeping them around for longer time periods? FWIW, do we even know that Alanna's purple underwear were her own? It just feels so twisted ...

It's worth considering ... others have mentioned this ... that TH himself may have been molested and then groomed. That would be consistent with a case I grew up around. He may have been gullible, due to his home life and overall mentality, but that's not an excuse, obviously. It does, however, open the door for further investigation into a possible mentor or even group mentality.

The list of what was found is just horrific.

I am new. I found this place because of this case. I am just stunned that all this could be going on in a house with other people living in it. At any rate, I wonder if some of the female jewelry and computers might be stolen. Doesn't seem like this young man has a consistent cash flow. I wonder if the keys to the car that belonged to a neighbor might have been stolen as well.

I also have to shudder when I see that other people said that he wanted to spend time with young children - it has come up a couple of times in news articles (relative of his girlfriend and another neighbor).

I know it is so minor to everything else, but how filthy must his room be? Ick. I am also leaning towards another druggie friend helping to move poor Alanna. I feel like if anyone brighter was involved in it, they would have gotten the clothes, etc out of the house as well. It is like he/they weren't even trying to get rid of the evidence.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Not a whole lot of brain cell action going on .. That's for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
My biggest fear, he's been preying on related or children he has regular access to. Like family friends' children...

Yes, may be...when read on the inventory that all of the boys clothes removed are all denim pants and all seven of the boys shirts are all black t-shirts...don't believe these pieces of clothing actually belong to other children (IF there are any). I think he may have purchased them at some point.

Where was Tyler getting his money? How did he get his car? Does he make monthly payments? How? I know he was likely working at a restaurant but what about all the dope? Where was that coming from? How was he paying for it?

I can vouch for you, I too read that somewhere here! After the murder he was talking about starting it with a friend he walked the neighborhood with.

I thought that too. Wasn't it with the guy with the big earring?

Unless the brighter person disposed of the body, told TH to get rid of everything, and got the heck out of dodge. There was so much more thought (for lack of better words) in how the body was concealed, then with the evidence in the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just catching up and will now have to go back to read the famous search warrant you are all talking about...

but I have seen a few mention the boys denim jeans and pants......and Linda I was wondering the same thing....when they say boys are they meaning for him as he is technically a boy still at 17 or are they meaning boy as in child.....oh lord I really hope not. Why would he have them????? I am thinking like someone else posted on here before: maybe he is a bit of a klepto and wanders the neighbourhood stealing things of lines etc

BBM

I personally think they mean 'boys' by size. As in, smaller than a men's size small.

Just based on what TH's belt size appears to be and a general guess on height from seeing him in that one video from when he was getting in his car (minimum 5'4", though likely taller)--he wears men's sized clothes. I don't think any police officer would describe any of his current wardrobe as 'boys' clothes. Moo! :seeya:

Yes, may be...when read on the inventory that all of the boys clothes removed are all denim pants and all seven of the boys shirts are all black t-shirts...don't believe these pieces of clothing actually belong to other children (IF there are any).

I'm thinking they may have found fibers consistent with a black t shirt and believe he was wearing one at some point during his crimes.

Where was Tyler getting his money? How did he get his car? Does he make monthly payments? How? I know he was likely working at a restaurant but what about all the dope? Where was that coming from? How was he paying for it?

He was either dealing or very spoiled IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member