GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Age of the victim can also be an aggravating circumstance. But from what I've read on this forum his age may stop him from facing those charges.

Capital punishment in Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, I suppose his sentence may be mitigated by his age, but he may still be charged and convicted of "Capitol Murder." The news articles are saying he is charged with Capitol Murder. But yes, we've discussed how being 17 means he can't be sentenced to death.

I remember seeing it to and it wasn't that he started it but that he was walking up and down the street with someone discussing starting or having a nw program imo

FWIW, I also saw the neighborhood watch thing. I recall that he had told friends they should start a neighborhood watch program. But no link to it now.

Was it video OF him? Or someone else talking about him? I just can't believe the media hasn't pulled that back up. They'd have a field day with that.

FWIW, I believe this may be the local news coverage video (FOXdfw) that gave people the impression that TH was trying form a neighborhood watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHaR3mysvk0&feature=youtu.be

Reporter @1:24: "Since the murder of 6yo AG, YS says TH was always out with other residents being the concerned neighbor."

Also @2:20, video interview of MR recalling that TH said "We need to find out who did it... <snip> This happened in our neighborhood."

FWIW, I also saw the neighborhood watch thing. I recall that he had told friends they should start a neighborhood watch program. But no link to it now.

Maybe he's been watching the Zimmerman case?

I'm still shaking that he kept souvenirs... He had a long time to get rid of evidence, but he chose to keep it.

I, too, am so puzzled that there was so much evidence still left in the house...

I can't help but wonder if TH wanted to be caught....

and if he wanted "suicide by cop" in the end...

:dunno:

What breed of dog did TH have? Anyone know?

From memory, it was small (tucked under one arm of the person removing it) and reddish in color. Seemed to have medium length hair. Seemed too large to be a chihuahua to me, but I'm not great at identifying breeds.

Whew! Finished transcribing the 153 item search warrant. Haven't looked at the other docs yet. I think 2 people wrote the items on that first warrant.

I have a few goofs in it and need to go back with fresh eyes later and clean up words I couldn't decipher, etc.

Anyone who wants a copy, gimme a shout and I'll PM you the raw doc.

Also you're gonna laugh when you see how little I know about electronics, but in my defense, some items were written as San Disk (SD card?) and later written as Scanned Disk, so not all the bad writing is my fault! lol
Thank you for transcribing!

If you haven't already... You may wish to put it in the AG Media thread for easy access...

:gthanks:

The lawn mowing thing WAS MSM and the MSM reporter does say "neighbors say" Tyler was known in the neighborhood for mowing lawns. It's literally one of the first pieces of MSM info we learned about him back on July 5th.

I don't have time to find it again, but you can find the video with a TV reporter saying this if you search the forums for Megadeth, show results as posts, and look at posts from July 5, it'll be right there.

How can a mother have a child that is so depraved and not know it?? I'm not being snotty, I'm asking a serious question.

My son gets irritated with his dad and I because if he walks in without a smile, we're instantly asking him what's wrong. Was she blind or was he an amazing actor? I just don't see how, as a mom of a teenage son, I wouldn't have some inkling that something was waaaayyyy off.

I'm just shocked and its pretty hard to shock me anymore.

I suspect with just the two of them, he was given the basement for himself, probably a finished basement that he could partition off into a sleeping area and sitting room.

I am sure she knew there was something wrong with him, but then he had a job, he was a teen (and sounds like she went through teenage stuff herself) and smoking dope is not considered a huge thing in some families. Or at least it is considered a phase.

Probably cried herself to sleep at times wishing she could help him or he would change. The sexual stuff she would have no clue about, that is something most parents don't realize about their kids whether it is normal or abnormal.

I ache for the horror she must feel learning all this about her son. She may not have been a perfect mom or allowed things we wouldn't like smoking dope but she was a mom who i think loved her son. You can't even force a teen into counselling these days and some moms just hope their kids will get better or don't realize how bad it is.

Obviously i feel more for Alanna's family but I still feel for her.

and you are right, go in and scan your kids bedroom once in a while. It might show up the problems that they manage to hide otherwise. Then again what sort of discussion do you have about empty toilet paper rolls or used condoms, apart from telling him to flush them.

Because posters are using it to build theories. People are saying, "since he mowed lawns, he had access to people's homes. Maybe that's how he got into a neighbor's backyard and climbed a fence to dump the body." Or "since he mowed lawns, maybe he had a key to the neighbor's garage."

That's why I care. Because I want all of us to be working with facts when we are trying to solve this. Thank you.

Yes.

bbm

I have also transcribed the new search warrant for the house over the past couple of hours. There a few words I can't make out or may be wrong so any help on those would be great. Hope this post isn't too long for the thread. I have also left serial numbers out

1) Sealed letter addressed to Mom with I Love You, I'm Sorry
2) Black handle of fishing rod
3) Latex gloves
4) Latex condom
5) Black day planner
6) Tan belt with silver buckle
7) Black belt size 3XL
8) Purple/pink/green Timex Indiglo watch with purple band and pink and green flowers
9) Three (3) toilet paper rolls
10) Partial piece of garden hose
11) Blue/silver 720p camera Aiptek brand and 2gb Internal memory; 2 gB Optima PNT SD card inside
12) Mastercard in Tyler Holder's name
13) One (1) used condom
14) Clear plastic gloves
15) One (1) memorex CD
16) Dell (Gameboy Advance) personal computer
17) HP Pavilion personal computer
18) T-Mobile "My Touch" cellphone with 32GB Micro SD card
19) Roll of toilet paper with bands around it
20) NO Boundries brand purple underwear & Smart Sexy brand size XXL pink with black lace thong underwear
21) Condom
22) Condom with other condoms stuffed inside
23) Red duct tape with black fabric and white string
24) Gold coloured earring
25) "# 1 Friend(?)" charm
26) Grey T-mobile Blackberry with 512mb Sandisk micro SD card
27) T-mobile HTC Reader 4G boxlid with 4172034760 on inside lid
28) Condoms
29) Girl boxers with red stripes
30) White fitted sheets with stripes
31) Kenwood portable MP Player DIM-MSC(?), silver in color with Sony Mini Disc inside labeled Various Artists, 'heavy mix'
32) Silver flake
33) Toilet paper roll
34) Orange journal
35) Two (2) Duracell 2GB SD cards
36) Big Money Rustlas black T-Short
37) 1 pink fitted sheet
38) Plasic Kirkland toilet paper wrap
39) Pandigital tablet
40) Roll of toilet paper with condom stuffed inside
41) Plastic tubing and plastic container
42) 1 plastic contain with 35 micro disks inside
43) White sheet top with stripes
44) ATT DVR and power cords
45) Xbox with power cords
46) White Nintendo Wii with power cords
47) Dark blue Wrangler 2XL button up shirt and 1 pair Indigo 30 jean shorts
48) Green striped comforter and 1 pillow with leopard print case
49) 2 pillows in green pollowcase (?)
50) 3 used condoms
51) Toilet paper roll with brown substance
52) Burned plastic tubing covered in red duct tape
53) Glove
54) Black T-shirt with Bob Marley on front
55) Clear gloves
56) Piece of red tape
57) Black Acer laptop 5532 series
58) Women's clothing/underwear/swimsuits/jewelry
59) 1 possible condom
60) Prescription bottle Charles Vaughn Jr hydrocodone (empty) APAP 7.5-500
61) Letter and envelopes (green bag)
62) 1 blue glove
63) Lined paper crumpled up with words "Mum I"
64) Burgundy bath towel
65) 1 Dark colored comforter
66) Plastic tubing
67) Sony PS2 with memory card
68) 1 pillow, 1 black sheet (fitted), 1 multi colored comforter
69) Elbero (?) 2XL dark green colored sheet with stain, writing pen attached to sheet
70) Boys black T-shirt
71) Red plastic gasoline can
72) Boys underwear (?)
73) Girls underwear (?)
74) 2 VHS videos, one labeled "adult"
75) Latex gloves
76) Brown toilet paper roll
77) Bathroom sink drain contents
78) Girls necklace burgundy jewels
79) (?) hose with red duct tape with plastic bottles, cups & cans
80) Red plastic (?) container w/ liquid
81) Boys denim pant 1 piece
82) Boys denim pants 1 pe
83) Boys denim pants 1 pe
84) Red piece of duct tape
85) 1 pair blue jeans 38WX 3XL (?)
86) White/black plastic sprayee
87) Fuji color 40024 roll film
88) 1 unpackaged condom
89) Red metal pipe, silver metal grinder, silver/black metal tube, black plastic container w/residue
90) Ford key
91) 2011 Ford Edge vehicle documents "Ryan C******* 633 Babbling Brook, Saginaw Tx
92) 1 unpackaged condom
93) Plastic hose piece
94) Piece of red duct tape
95) Order establishing parent/child relationship
96) Tyler Holder W2 2013
97) Peoplefinder.com
98) Red duct tape
99) White paper towels w/red blood
100) 3 unpackaged condoms
101) Orange plastic bottle w/black hose
102) Red plastic gas container
103) Toilet paper roll
104) Toilet paper wrapped in packaging w/red band
105) 2 condoms, one no package 1 in Lifestyle (open package)
106) Condom with Trojan wrapper
107) Sprint Sanyo cell phone with a liquid substance on it
108) Nikon D40 camera, 1 gigabte scarred (?) disk card inside
109) White rope w/knots tied in various places
110) Carry (?) plastic pouch w/red string
111) Swabs
112) Swabs
113) Swabs
114) Toilet paper roll and piece of toilet paper with /red string (?)
115) White t-shirt
116) (?) shirt long sleeves
117) 1 Sprint LG Black flip phone
118) 3 SD cards one red in colour, 4 gigabyte Sandisk, 2 128 megabyte, (?) disk 1 gigabyte
119) 2 plastic Walmart bags
120) Drain Auger
121) Multiple used(?) condoms
122) Gr/black composition notebook w/numbers w/possible mail address
123) Blue boxers
124) Black plastic bag w/ yellow tie
125) Small bag of firewood
126) White rope with various knots
127) Condom
128) White toilet paper
129) One blue comforter, one white clear bag
130) Condoms full of liquids (unknown inside potato chip bag)
131) Condoms full of liquids (unknown inside potato chip bag)
132) Black E-Machine laptop
133) 6 dark colored shirts (1 w/ "goldfish" (?) on front
134) 7 toilet paper rolls
135) Tyler Holder solicitation (?) for drug paraphernalia
136) 1 Unpackaged condom
137) Brown toilet paper roll
138) Brown toilet paper roll
139) 3 Walmart plastic bags
140) Brown toilet paper roll
141) Patio torch fuel
142) 1 Home Classics gold sheet w/stain
143) Small pak (?)
144) Red Nvan (?) camera
145) Blackberry Pearl phone w/ phone case
146) Girls necklace - multi colored
147) Black plastic trash bag
148) Black T-shirt, Golden #2 XL "the Walking Dead"
149) Gray towel
150) 1 Dark blue jeans, 1 black jeans, 1 black "Halves(?) Volbeat" shirt, 1 black Wrangler button down shirt, 1 Slipknot shirt
151) Kirkland signature to let paper
152) 1 box member, Mark large drawstring bags (?) Walmart bags
153) 1 pair of bys denim pants

It could have been shared by someone who lives in the neighborhood but chose not to be verified and then had a post edited or deleted. It could have been something that was completely fabricated. Frankly, who really cares?

:seeya: ditto

I suspect with just the two of them, he was given the basement for himself, probably a finished basement that he could partition off into a sleeping area and sitting room.

I am sure she knew there was something wrong with him, but then he had a job, he was a teen (and sounds like she went through teenage stuff herself) and smoking dope is not considered a huge thing in some families. Or at least it is considered a phase.

Probably cried herself to sleep at times wishing she could help him or he would change. The sexual stuff she would have no clue about, that is something most parents don't realize about their kids whether it is normal or abnormal.

I ache for the horror she must feel learning all this about her son. She may not have been a perfect mom or allowed things we wouldn't like smoking dope but she was a mom who i think loved her son. You can't even force a teen into counselling these days and some moms just hope their kids will get better or don't realize how bad it is.

Obviously i feel more for Alanna's family but I still feel for her.

and you are right, go in and scan your kids bedroom once in a while. It might show up the problems that they manage to hide otherwise. Then again what sort of discussion do you have about empty toilet paper rolls or used condoms, apart from telling him to flush them.

It is Texas, we don't have basements (or at least they are very very very rare). The "standard" floor plan for this size house would mean that the bathroom that he had would be the "hall" bathroom. So it would serve as the guest bath. Not saying for sure that is the case, but most of those houses are probably 3 bedroom 2 bath - master gets an en suite and there is one other bathroom. With the age/size of that house, I am not even sure that the bedrooms would be "split". Could be, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the master is down the same hall as the 2ndary bedrooms. (also, condoms shouldn't be flushed, just fyi).

Regarding the removal of the dog from the home.....before the horrid implications mentioned a time or two become assumed to be facts....

The dog was removed because the house and yard were officially a crime scene. The actual shooting incident had occurred in the house. PLUS, there were search warrants to be served. For the safety of the officers and of the dog itself it had to be removed from the scene completely, as even the yard of the house was most likely a search area. It really is as simple as that. The home owner wasn't there and wouldn't have been allowed back into the home, anyway. The dog couldn't be allowed to run around through a crime scene, and animal control was called to take charge of it. Please reference scanner thread for that day and time. (hope that is ok to include here)

I wasn't stating anything to be a fact (horrid implications). Sick people can do sick things that's all.

There were two dogs. One big one (looked to be a Husky type breed) ... did they remove it as well?

FWIW, I believe this may be the local news coverage video (FOXdfw) that gave people the impression that TH was trying form a neighborhood watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHaR3mysvk0&feature=youtu.be

Reporter @1:24: "Since the murder of 6yo AG, YS says TH was always out with other residents being the concerned neighbor."

Also @2:20, video interview of MR recalling that TH said "We need to find out who did it... <snip> This happened in our neighborhood."

Thank you for finding this! This is also the one link I hadn't been able to find again that has MR in the video. He's in my Who's Who, but I hadn't been able to find the link again to add his initials.

Thank you. It's not clear that this is the video other folks have seen about him actually starting a neighborhood watch…

If anyone can come up with that, by all means, I'd love to see it. Maybe these kinds of quotes in this video Mitsana has found coming from neighbors were being misremembered.

Thanks everyone. I just like to pin things down in my own mind, and make sure I have it straight.

Hmmm there's a younger looking teen (IMO) at the address listed in the search warrant (street view). I don't notice anyone else in the car. He is in the passenger seat. It's 4 doors down from Tyler's (on the same side of the street going south).

Yes it is, 633 is not the house with the deitz sign in front of it, that is on the opposite side of the street.

I have found a RC that used to live in saginaw, his middle initial is 'M'. It's not the florida one.

I have also transcribed the search warrant for KH's car:

1) Vacuum canister - Front drivers seat - Green Kia Soul
2) Vacuum canister - Rear passenger seat - Green Kia Soul
3) Vacuum canister - Rear drivers side - Green Kia Soul
4) Vacuum canister - Front passenger seat - Green Kia Soul
5) Vacuum canister - Rear hatch area - Green Kia Soul
6) T-mobile doc - Rear passenger pocket
7) Insurance card for Kimberly + Tyler Holder (Germania Insurance) - Inside purse located at rear drivers seat
8) Insurance card for Kimberly Holder (Germania - Shaw Insurance) - Underneath front passenger seat
9) Concealed handgun license application - Glovebox

Thank you Mitsana, that's a plausible explanation. i just keep hearing people talk about him mowing lawns as if it were fact, but the information isnt verifiable. He may have at some point in the past, but there is no MSM link to him mowing lawns. It's a rumor, until someone can link it up and show me a quote.

Thanks for your help

Just jumping off your post...

the tarp seen in his backyard... Then found with AG.... Was originally covering something....

Was it a lawn mower?

but... Of course the lawn mower could just be used for TH home yard use...

Again... And still... :dunno:

For a single 32 or so year old mom (she was 15 when TH was born if I remember correctly), I am wondering how they could afford to live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood, drive newer cars, and have all that electronic stuff? Seems like she would be struggling to make ends meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member