Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chair is puzzling to me, too...

could there have been pics of the chair on his phone?

Or were there marks on AG's poor little body consistent with being pressed into... Or hit by... A chair?

I am just guessing...

JMO

That is what I'm trying to get my head around too, and it's driving me potty!

I suppose so, but I would think it would melt more than burn, and put off horrible fumes or smoke.

Yes exactly it would melt, and it may leave a shrivelled up piece of plastic that's not quite identifiable as a condom, get me?

The chair is puzzling to me, too...

could there have been pics of the chair on his phone?

Or were there marks on AG's poor little body consistent with being pressed into... Or hit by... A chair?

I am just guessing...

JMO

I think pics of the chair on his phone is a good possibility along with the chair maybe being used as a restraint.

I think the Gallagher's themselves said that TH could be seen out and about in the evening walking or biking.

We used to have a creep who walked the neighborhood CONSTANTLY. He was peeking into cars and checking the handles. If he saw YOU, see HIM, he'd solicit money or cigarettes, but ALWAYS watching what everyone was doing. My older son used to leave the garage door cracked a bit because he would grab a cigarette out there. This Gonzo creep came by with his little brother, rang our bell, son went to answer the front door...little brother slipped into the garage and grabbed what he could. Don't ask how I tracked them down and proved it...but I did! Let their father know that I was calling the police next time. Thank God they moved!

Sorry for the O/T. LOL

Back to the case: TH had a car but chose to go out biking at night. He certainly doesn't look to be out for a leisurely night of exercise. He was scoping things/people out and stealing stuff, IMO.

I agree.

He was scoping things out to target.

He is a psychopath, and I am thankful that LE has put him where he belongs.

I don't know how many others he has harmed, but, he will not hurt anyone else.

:jail::jail::jail:

Yes exactly it would melt, and it may leave a shrivelled up piece of plastic that's not quite identifiable as a condom, get me?

Yes. Goodness knows, with all the other condoms they found laying around in all kinds of conditions it was a logical conclusion to draw.

Such as a specific kitchen chair pictured on his phone being used for something weird, so they want to examine that chair?

That is the conclusion I am coming to. If we look at the this paragraph from the sw (attached) Apart from the electronics and the watch (which we now know they were looking for) everything else is known to be tied to the crime scene/body, apart for the garden hose, and chair. We all know about the garden hose photo...

Attachments

• sw.JPG
    sw.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 50
I know plenty of people who adopt toddlers or much older children, and they form wonderful and normal parent/child bonds. Attachment can happen anytime in healthy relationships, but it can be harder.

Many adopted children/toddlers are likely to have had an attachment with someone else in the first year before they are adopted. The vital period for attachments to form is in the first 3 years, it doesn't particularly matter if that is with a 'bad' parent or with foster carer it is the children with disengaged parents who suffer from attachment disorder, so it is very difficult to take adopted children into consideration as their circumstances before adoption can vary.

Another thing to consider is that if there was some sort of order to determine parental status (does that mean a DNA/paternity test?). If this came about in 2009 TH would have been 13, another critical age psychologically and in sexual development. If his father was denying parentage I imagine it would have caused him to feel rejected and anger at mother and father. No excuse whatsoever for his disgusting acts but could have been a catalyst.

That is the conclusion I am coming to. If we look at the this paragraph from the sw (attached) Apart from the electronics and the watch (which we now know they were looking for) everything else is known to be tied to the crime scene/body, apart for the garden hose, and chair. We all know about the garden hose photo...

Yes that makes sense. They also took some smaller flexible rubber hose, didn't they? Partially burnt or melted?

On the chair subject ...

I'm thinking he tied her up because they recovered rope with a knot in it. So maybe he tied her to the chair?

ugh no matter what scenario I can conjure it's bad :( bad bad bad. Please tell me I imagined early talk that she had been tortured....

My sense tells me TH lived being a victim of fear, rage, sodomy, secrets. Many things were done to him imo.
I think whatever and all that he did to Alanna was done to him as a youngster, minus the murder. The murder was his own rageful reaction to his own abuse he suffered at the hands of someone else. Jmo.
I dont excuse his rape and murder of of little Alanna. I just think he was quite the victim when he was her age. And it made him into a monster! Jmo

Many adopted children/toddlers are likely to have had an attachment with someone else in the first year before they are adopted. The vital period for attachments to form is in the first 3 years, it doesn't particularly matter if that is with a 'bad' parent or with foster carer it is the children with disengaged parents who suffer from attachment disorder, so it is very difficult to take adopted children into consideration as their circumstances before adoption can vary.

Another thing to consider is that if there was some sort of order to determine parental status (does that mean a DNA/paternity test?). If this came about in 2009 TH would have been 13, another critical age psychologically and in sexual development. If his father was denying parentage I imagine it would have caused him to feel rejected and anger at mother and father. No excuse whatsoever for his disgusting acts but could have been a catalyst.

For what it's worth, I'm talking from orphanages in Russia, Romania, China.
Very little love, human contact, or care.

Someone mentioned upthread that they wondered who could have possibly got TH into drugs at such a young age, there was a comment made by TH on facebook that he was smoking with his cousin, could it be that drugs are the norm within the family circle, he certainly doesn't bother to hide the fact that he takes drugs so I assume they all know.

On the chair subject ...

I'm thinking he tied her up because they recovered rope with a knot in it. So maybe he tied her to the chair?

Could be. But I was thinking the rope with various knots was probably used the same way the hose was. Uggghh
It's all just so ugly and sick!!!

MOO

My sense tells me TH lived being a victim of fear, rage, sodomy, secrets. Many things were done to him imo.
I think whatever and all that he did to Alanna was done to him as a youngster, minus the murder. The murder was his own rageful reaction to his own abuse he suffered at the hands of someone else. Jmo.
I dont excuse his rape and murder of of little Alanna. I just think he was quite the victim when he was her age. And it made him into a monster! Jmo

If this happened he most likely would have been displaying inappropriate sexual behavior for many years. It's doubtful that this would have gone unnoticed by his mother or others he interacted with. We don't know if this is the case with him.

Another possibility is he met up with others as a teen that he engaged in deviant sexual behavior with and/or got heavily involved in *advertiser censored*. I don't think it's a secret that there are some pretty graphic things that can be found online with an easy search. A teen that already has angry violent tendencies, is using drugs and feeding their brain with what can be found online could turn out like he did regardless of whether there was any past history of sexual abuse or not. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025