GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a link has been made between the medication and crime/drug abuse

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/li...child-crime-risk/story-e6frf00i-1111114037829

Song 22, that is where I am coming from.

I'm not trying to make excuses for his behaviour, its just that I have noticed a lot of these recent cases of teenagers committing murder are following the same track and wish to get to the bottom of why so that maybe we can prevent these crimes before they happen.

This is very, very interesting to me. I'm wondering how many of these young perps committing these violent, sexually oriented crimes are on these type of medications for ADHD, etc. Was Austin Sigg on these meds, I wonder? I really feel like there is an increase in these teenagers committing these kinds of crimes...there has got to be some scientific, biological, chemical reason for this..

You didn't imagine it. There was one article that said "tortured" but we all assumed it was just sloppy reporting. Maybe it wasn't. Maybe that early article had some info that LE later wanted to be kept quiet. The search warrant does lead me there. But I hope I am wrong.

JMO

IMO if she was alive for what we know happened to her...I'd classify that as torture. I can't think of a worse torture than suffocating with bags over her little head and sodomized. I think torture is a very accurate description,

I don't want to tread into any debate or offend anyone with this because this is not scientifically researched as far as I know, but there have been quite a few murders in the past couple of years where it has emerged that the perp had been taking medication for ADHD/ADD. I have 21 year old relative, who was on a notorious ADHD medication for a number of years from the age of 7 and he now has amongst others OCD, Depression and has hallucinations and fantasies. He didn't have any of those symptoms when he was a child he was just what I would call hyperactive, I believe the long term use of the medication into early teens caused the social/psychological problems that he faces now.

Is there any talk of TH ever being diagnosed with ADD/ADHD?

The article with the grandpa said he was ADD I believe.

Good afternoon!

I've been trying to stay caught up, but it's been a busy day & we've got company coming for dinner. I wanted to chime in with a couple thoughts I've had:

1. We've talked a lot about all the condoms, etc. in the context that they were found in his room.....but they searched the entire house; we don't know if all of these were used by him.....if you know what I mean?

2. I agree w/ jjenny (?): I would think it would be the responsible thing to keep the legal documents from 2009. Again, I think we're thinking this was all in his room or some other private area (basement was suggested, and no we don't have those here as has already been stated by others), but it easily could have been in KH's effects.

Have a great evening if I don't drive by later!

This is very, very interesting to me. I'm wondering how many of these young perps committing these violent, sexually oriented crimes are on these type of medications for ADHD, etc. Was Austin Sigg on these meds, I wonder? I really feel like there is an increase in these teenagers committing these kinds of crimes...there has got to be some scientific, biological, chemical reason for this..

Sometimes human beings, like every other living thing, can be born defective.

In a perfect world, every day of Tyler Holder's life from now on would be an endless Groundhog Day during which he is slowly, painfully tortured the entire day and then suffocated to death.

IMO if she was alive for what we know happened to her...I'd classify that as torture. I can't think of a worse torture than suffocating with bags over her little head and sodomized. I think torture is a very accurate description,

I just hope it was swift.
I cant help but think most of the timeline was used packaging her. And some mediocre cleanup of her and the crime scene. But im still thinking he had her for approximately 4 hours.
I just shudder every time I think of this!

It is very common for those committing horrific crimes, to have had a head injury in childhood.

If a child is babysat a lot (like, say the child of a teenage mom) then an injury could have occurred without her even knowing about it.

What I'm saying is, kids don't have to see cruel to be cruel. Some of them are actually brain damaged...I would suspect, almost all of the really sadistic killers. A tiny brain injury or birth defect which leads to a massive malfunction when other pressures build.

I didn't know this was a thing--I only know what I read about Richard Ramirez, that he had two serious head injuries. Interesting. I do tend to believe more in "broken" than I do in "evil".

That doesn't mean I think "broken" means society shouldn't be protected. I absolutely do. That's why I'm interested in anything that can help scientifically explain how these people get broken in the first place.

I just hope it was swift.
I cant help but think most of the timeline was used packaging her. And some mediocre cleanup of her and the crime scene. But im still thinking he had her for approximately 4 hours.
I just shudder every time I think of this!

Me too. And I'm very certain the truth...is far worse than we can imagine:( it breaks my heart.

I didn't know this was a thing--I only know what I read about Richard Ramirez, that he had two serious head injuries. Interesting. I do tend to believe more in "broken" than I do in "evil".

That doesn't mean I think "broken" means society shouldn't be protected. I absolutely do. That's why I'm interested in anything that can help scientifically explain how these people get broken in the first place.

Ramirez had a lot more going on than head injuries.

I absolutely believe a genetic predisposition and environment can create monsters. We already know that. IMO. Sometimes they're just born.

I think this one was created.

The article with the grandpa said he was ADD I believe.

When was the last time gpa had contact?

Also, I want to know
if mom lived at gpas with Tyler
if so, until what age
in moms words.....why did they leave?
Just curious.....

I thought he was older than 2. Do you have a link?
Also did the gpa say who's drug paraphernalia it was?
Did he report it?

TH was only about 6 when a family dispute led Tyler’s mother, KH, and her twin brother to cut off contact with their father and his new wife, G.

GH said her husband asked his daughter to leave after they found the mobile home trashed, with drug paraphernalia inside. She said KH and her son drifted apart from the couple after that.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/24/5026216/saginaw-suspects-grandparents.html#storylink=cpy

TH was 2 years old when the grandfather bought KH a mobile home.

remembers Tyler Holder as a “wild child,” a little-bitty kid who had to be forced to eat his macaroni and cheese and was on medicine for hyperactivity.
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/24/5026216/saginaw-suspects-grandparents.html#storylink=cpy

Argh, another one! I think it is about time these meds were investigated better. I am seeing this so much recently and if there is a link then some of these horrific crimes can be prevented the same way as we can tackle bad parenting to the best of our ability.

Also, I want to know
if so, until what age
Just curious.....

10 years.

Grandpa bought KH a mobile home where she TH & KH's boyfriend lived.

6 years.

Haven't heard anything from Mom in the press. Grandpa says it was a family dispute.

Also, I want to know
if so, until what age
Just curious.....

I think these are good questions, but I haven't seen anything indicating why they left or haven't spoken in about 10 years.

Do we know she had him @ 15? If so, if the incident w/ the drugs in the trailer and a "boyfriend" living there occurred when TH was 2....and she was 17. Gpa was allowing his minor daughter to "shack up" w/ some guy on his property, with his grandson? And, 15 seems awfully young to have a baby - she got pregnant when she was 14. And unless bio-dad moved away within a few months of that, how did he never know the child existed until 2009? And IIRC, he (Gpa) hadn't had any contact since some falling out when TH was 6 or 7? It's clear she (KH) didn't try to maintain a relationship if that's the last time she even sent pictures, but phones, interstates, mail.......go both ways. Did Gpa ever try to reach out?

Seems like there is a lot going on underneath the surface.

I find this to be interesting ...

JH (grandpa) said his daughter (KH) lived with him (GG, TH's Dad) and her mother after having the baby.

So he told Tarrant County district clerk officials in a 2009 letter that he was not even aware that he had a child in Texas until he was served with a citation two weeks earlier indicating that child support was being sought. However grandpa says he (GG) lived with KH & grandma (JH's ex) AFTER the baby was born. So how did he not know anything about this child that was born while he was a part of KH's life???

I think these are good questions, but I haven't seen anything indicating why they left or haven't spoken in about 10 years.

Do we know she had him @ 15? If so, if the incident w/ the drugs in the trailer and a "boyfriend" living there occurred when TH was 2....and she was 17. Gpa was allowing his minor daughter to "shack up" w/ some guy on his property, with his grandson? And, 15 seems awfully young to have a baby - she got pregnant when she was 14. And unless bio-dad moved away within a few months of that, how did he never know the child existed until 2009? And IIRC, he (Gpa) hadn't had any contact since some falling out when TH was 6 or 7? It's clear she (KH) didn't try to maintain a relationship if that's the last time she even sent pictures, but phones, interstates, mail.......go both ways. Did Gpa ever try to reach out?

I reread the article linked and looks like I was wrong about the trailer/drug/BF thing being at age 2. Sounds like it was a bit after that. When TH was 2 is when it sounds like her dad remarried and, instead of living in the house as she did before......she lived in a trailer once GH was on the scene. GH sure seems to have a lot to say in the article, and it seems GH was involved in the final blowout.

Hm.

I think she was 17 when she had him.

BBM

GH said her husband asked his daughter to leave after they found the mobile home trashed, with drug paraphernalia inside. She said KH and her son drifted apart from the couple after that.

JH said his daughter and son stopped talking to him altogether after a dispute involving his ex-wife at a hospital after his son was injured in a motorcycle wreck.

This article has a ton of info.

Also she is a 1996 alumni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads