GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The force-feeding macaroni and cheese is interesting. Here is what was said about Adam Mayes, who kidnapped a mother and her two daughters. He murdered the mother.

"When he was 10 years old, the absolute only, only, foods he would eat, was a type of tomato soup his mother would make for him, peanut butter and crackers, and they had to be a certain brand of crackers, saltine crackers, he would have his mother put peanut butter on one cracker, mayonnaise on the other cracker and put them together.

"When he would get the Big Mac, he would have his mother take a knife and scrape the sauce off, but if we ordered it with no sauce, he wouldn't eat it. 4:54 said he had a fear of choking on lettuce or the little bits and pieces that were in the sauce."

http://www.localmemphis.com/mostpop...ks-Out-About-Adam/NklA1__lU0i77PYRR98rww.cspx

Are there other instances of this kind of behavior with food? Is it a potential sign? Kids can be picky, but these kids were beyond that.

I find this to be interesting ...

JH (grandpa) said his daughter (KH) lived with him (GG, TH's Dad) and her mother after having the baby.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/24/5026216/saginaw-suspects-grandparents.html#storylink=cpy

So he told Tarrant County district clerk officials in a 2009 letter that he was not even aware that he had a child in Texas until he was served with a citation two weeks earlier indicating that child support was being sought. However grandpa says he (GG) lived with KH & grandma (JH's ex) AFTER the baby was born. So how did he not know anything about this child that was born while he was a part of KH's life???

I think grandpa said in the article that KH and TH lived there with a boyfriend but it didn't say that GG was the boyfriend. GG appears to be about 3 years older than KH.

JH (grandpa) said his daughter (KH) lived with him (GG, TH's Dad) and her mother after having the baby.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/24/5026216/saginaw-suspects-grandparents.html#storylink=cpy

So he told Tarrant County district clerk officials in a 2009 letter that he was not even aware that he had a child in Texas until he was served with a citation two weeks earlier indicating that child support was being sought. However grandpa says he (GG) lived with KH & grandma (JH's ex) AFTER the baby was born. So how did he not know anything about this child that was born while he was a part of KH's life???

It says a boyfriend of K's also lived there so may not have been GG.

Respectfully BBM

If you read the next sentence in the article, I think it puts that in better context and what was meant was KH & TH lived w/ JH & her bio-mom.....until JH & bio-mom divorced & the stepmom came into the scene.....when she stayed on the property but in a trailer.

Please don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong!

That said, (re: GG), he didn't know he knocked up his 16 year old girlfriend? She was in highschool pregnant, and then had a baby. Boyd is a small town, I'm sure everyone knew.

Maybe that's why he took off to Montana? Perhaps it took her until 2009 to hunt him down?

All purely conjecture, of course......but I have a hard time believing he had absolutely no idea, and it doesn't seem like much happened there once paternity was established?

The force-feeding macaroni and cheese is interesting. Here is what was said about Adam Mayes, who kidnapped a mother and her two daughters. He murdered the mother.

http://www.localmemphis.com/mostpop...ks-Out-About-Adam/NklA1__lU0i77PYRR98rww.cspx

Are there other instances of this kind of behavior with food? Is it a potential sign? Kids can be picky, but these kids were beyond that.

Actually I think it's just a case of being a picky eater ... not all kids like macaroni and cheese. You would think they would but some don't.

I had an 8 year old 3rd cousin with me for a month this summer. Talk about picky!! And if she was told she had to eat it she sulked and cried. I usually caved because hey she's not mine ... I get to send her back home. :D

When I was growing up you ate what was on your plate and if you didn't then so be it ... go hungry. My mom (who was a saint to me) didn't have time to cook each and every person in the family something different.

This is very, very interesting to me. I'm wondering how many of these young perps committing these violent, sexually oriented crimes are on these type of medications for ADHD, etc. Was Austin Sigg on these meds, I wonder? I really feel like there is an increase in these teenagers committing these kinds of crimes...there has got to be some scientific, biological, chemical reason for this..

We have no proof TH was every on doctor prescribed meds for ADHD. (gramps saying 'medicine for hyperactivity' in a drug paraphernalia strewn trailer is not proof of any official diagnosis or prescription, IMO.)

We have no proof he was ever diagnosed with ADHD.

We have no proof he's been on any medication prescribed by his own doctor for last 14 years.

AFAIK, the only thing linked to medication pulled from his house was an empty bottle of somebody else's prescription narcotic.

I think we should take a look at his past outward indications of mental instability and drugs we do know he was taking. :twocents: :seeya:

I didn't know this was a thing--I only know what I read about Richard Ramirez, that he had two serious head injuries. Interesting. I do tend to believe more in "broken" than I do in "evil".

That doesn't mean I think "broken" means society shouldn't be protected. I absolutely do. That's why I'm interested in anything that can help scientifically explain how these people get broken in the first place.

I'm ok with thinking about the scientific aspects.
but I also am certain kindness begets kindness.
violence begets violence.
sexual abuse begets sexual abuse.
imo (very strongly)

It says a boyfriend of K's also lived there so may not have been GG.

That's my guess and Tyler was 6 when she left after trashing the trailer. Them there's something about moms twin brother and a motorcycle accident that totally estranged mom& her twin and Tyler from grandad

This is something that I have thought a lot about. Ever since I read that Jeffrey Dahmer was hit in the head when he was young by a 2by4. I don't know if that particular story was true, but I do know that the brain damage angle is a real thing. I have a huge wish and prayer that the scientific community would study this more. If there was some way to prevent these people from turning into monsters that would save so many innocent future victims. I do believe that TH was born a person, a little child. Something went wrong and I believe it is in the brain--even if it was caused by poor parenting, drug use, a chemical imbalance, a brain tumor, or a whack to the head. Something is wrong in that person's brain.

I know people often get upset whenever you think about a genetic or medical "reason" for these crimes, because it seems like one is denying the existence of evil and not holding perpetrators accountable--but the ultimate goal should be saving lives and maybe there is an important key to that in science. I'm not at all denying the outrage or horror at the evil perpetrated here, nor am I trying to elicit pity for the perp. It's just something I think about a lot. I wonder if in 100 years we will understand what is going on better, the way we now understand that sickness is caused by germs and diseases and not evil spirits and look back at this time at how sad and preventable it all was--if only we knew! JMO

Well written post! :thumb:

We have no proof TH was every on doctor prescribed meds for ADHD. (gramps saying 'medicine for hyperactivity' in a drug paraphernalia strewn trailer is not proof of any official diagnosis or prescription, IMO.)

We have no proof he's been on any medication prescribed by his own doctor for last 14 years.

AFAIK, the only thing linked to medication pulled from his house was an empty bottle of somebody else's prescription narcotic.

I think we should take a look at his past outward indications of mental instability and drugs we do know he was taking. :twocents: :seeya:

And lets take note.....we have no evidence of anything the gpa has said as being true.

IMO children are only as picky as parents allow them to be!

If he was on ADHD meds that could have killed his appetite.

And lets take note.....we have no evidence of anything the gpa has said as being true.

And we have nothing to indicate he's a liar either;)

We have his side ... We all know there's always 3 sides... His, hers and the truth.

And we have nothing to indicate he's a liar either;)

We have his side ... We all know there's always 3 sides... His, hers and the truth.

No, but I always find it interesting when it's the estranged family giving the scoop to the media. In his interview it sounds like she's a twin and both she and her brother don't have anything to do w/ him anymore....... So, I presume she still has relationship w/ her brother? Why not interview him? Or his cousin that he appears to have a relationship with? (I assume that must be her brother's son, BTW).

Alright, company's here! Nitey nite!

What would render a condom so unidentifiable that they could only guess at what it was? Hardly bears thinking about.

Melted, by chemicals or by heat...?

ETA: See now that these have already been suggested, sorry for echo!

Yes, thank you. Thank you! Thanks button not enough.

Not everyone's brain reacts the same way to a drug, prescription or otherwise.

Not everyone's brain reacts the same way to injury, tumor, etc.

...says the girl who is on psychoactive meds, including for ADD, and has had a couple head injuries. :twocents:

That said, (re: GG), he didn't know he knocked up his 16 year old girlfriend? She was in highschool pregnant, and then had a baby. Boyd is a small town, I'm sure everyone knew.

Maybe that's why he took off to Montana? Perhaps it took her until 2009 to hunt him down?

All purely conjecture, of course......but I have a hard time believing he had absolutely no idea, and it doesn't seem like much happened there once paternity was established?

My daughter gave birth at 16. The father knows he is the father, has always known. He has never seen his child, not inquired, all because he would have to pay child support.
shes a great mom with a great kid! Now his biodad was/is an alcoholic, spent much teen time in juvenile hall, very violent and sexually motivated. He came from a crap family. His mother used to let him sleep on others porches so he wasnt in her home.
I do believe an upbringing plays a huge role! I can go on and on with my thinking and educated theories.
I'm not fully blaming mom, as there imo appears to be sexual and physical abuse in TH life.....and I suspect ongoing from the young years. I suspect not from mom.
jmo

I have not read the search warrants and all that was taken...But as far as I know the LEOS have not confirmed 100percent beyond a doubt that she was in fact killed inside that home. Even though there is a high probability she was, I am waiting for official confirmation that is a fact from the LEOS.

Perhaps some of the items remove they were looking skin cells or hair frolics such as in the CA case where they found hair in the trunk that was AN indication a body was placed in side. To know for sure that is where the death occurred..

I am still thinking of the movement from the house to where she was found and a possible place in between.

But i would make a recommendation to the LEOs, to offer immunity to anyone that made have inadvertently or unknown to them at the time transported the body to where it was found, and upon examining it discovered what was inside and simple pushed it out and left the area.
My theory above is someone showing up without being called or may had been expected at that time, and he asked them to get rid of the tarp for them at a dumpster whatever, and somehow was able to place her inside or on there vehicle when they were leaving his house. Just an outside the box theory and probably not even close to what happened.

I am having a problem in locating a photo someone posted that showed the EXACT house he lived in. It had red arrows showing his house and the girls house. If anyone has a saved photo of it could you post it please, I want to look at it again. Thank you in advance.

That is the conclusion I am coming to. If we look at the this paragraph from the sw (attached) Apart from the electronics and the watch (which we now know they were looking for) everything else is known to be tied to the crime scene/body, apart for the garden hose, and chair. We all know about the garden hose photo...

Maybe such a chair appeared in the infamous hose photo.

I think grandpa said in the article that KH and TH lived there with a boyfriend but it didn't say that GG was the boyfriend. GG appears to be about 3 years older than KH.

KH, TH and the boyfriend lived in the mobile home. So he would have been anywhere from 4-6 years of age because I'm not sure how much time lapsed between the mobile home incident and the incident in the hospital. If anytime lapsed at all. Six years old was the last time grandpa saw TH and that would have been the incident at the hospital.

However KH, GG and baby TH lived with JH's ex-wife after the baby was born.

It's all in that link I provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member