GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is bad. In fact, Elissa we have plenty of threads on WS where horrific crimes were commited involving synthetic weed. It's called different things in different States, but K2 is the one name I've seen over and over again.

FWIW it's been outlawed in several States. An afterthought too is his response to the cannibal YouTube video. That's not just some mixed up, unsupervised, weed smoker says that.

Thank you for that information.

K2 has been banned here HOWEVER, they keep repackaging it and renaming it for it to be sold in smoke shops. My mom actually wrote officials about the smoke shop in Fort Worth on Boat Club and the reply she got back was they make something illegal and the very next week remarket it back out.... and its a nasty cycle back and forth :(

I just learned about K2 last night. It is not detectable in a drug test.

The military can and does test for it. The problem lies in the formulation of these; it changes constantly- as chemicals become illegal that are in them- they change, and change, and change the content.

I just learned about K2 last night. It is not detectable in a drug test.

Not so sure about that... I have had to take a friend for a drug test for a new job and it clearly says at the clinic it is detected. I believe its within 72 hours though

The military can and does test for it. The problem lies in the formulation of these changes constantly- as chemicals become illegal that are in it- they change, and change, and change the content.

Don't think we are talking about military testing. At least not on a local level. Wish it were so. jmo

I think they call it "chronic" where I live.

bar, I am so terribly sorry about your brother.

Thanks for your input. The drug lingo is different everywhere. If you're in Texas you know more than us. Unfortunately, it's everywhere the kids start with pills and that gets too expensive. For $10.00 a bag of heroin would be the better way to go in the kids eyes and it's sure easy to get.

Unfortunately that is the drug I know about. Heroin. It's been a scourge here for years. Philly had the purest dope in the country. Please know I send my deepst sympathy to you and your family.

Thank you. Heroin was big here in the 90s and then kinda faded out during my high school time, and now it's getting bad again here. You are absolutely right about it being cheaper. Here you can buy pain pills in the street for $5 a peice and if ur really bad and buying 10-20 a day then that gets really expensive real fast. Or you can spend $10 on heroin. Also here they lace the heroin with cocain which is another reason why so many overdose. The cocain wears off way faster than the heroin and they start coming down so they shoot up more all the while the heroin levels are continuing to build up and cause an overdose

Me either. My DD is ADHD and was a very troubled and sad little girl because she was getting punished at school for fidgeting, talking out of place and moving around too much.

I was against medicating her until the night I was tucking her in and she began crying and saying she was a bad person and should go to jail.

She went on meds the next week and it saved her self-esteem, her school work , and her social life. She is now a gifted student with many friends and zero conduct issues.

So I, for the life of me, cannot figure out why the meds that literally made my child's life liveable are treated with such disdain. I feel like a criminal junkie every month having to go pick up her rx.

But apparently, the prejudice against these medications is pretty widespread.

I guess it's good that insulin isn't given as bad a name as say, Adderall.

:(.
(Hugs)

Not so sure about that... I have had to take a friend for a drug test for a new job and it clearly says at the clinic it is detected. I believe its within 72 hours though

Oh well,guess I need to tell my dil's drug testing company. Just had an issue last night.

Thank goodness you have a great kid, Linda.

Where ya been, chica? It's Spice in our parts. Blizzard in others. The Sevie has been known to have it. Any head shop has it. All them Bodegas have it.

Put it this way. My DD is in Hippieville. Those folks don't touch those Rave drugs or any synthetic weed. I warned her and she was all "Mommmmmmmmmm what do I look like? Are you nuts? We don't do those nasty *** drugs and anybody that does is a fool". So, yeah I had to move on to "Don't do the acid, and don't drink home brew".:please::please::please:

Peace.

There is absolutely nothing suspect about that story. There are many stories with neighbors saying the child was frequently walking in the neighborhood, looking for someone to play with.

Most definantly heard the same. Our dear friend lives one street over on Crystal Brook and sweet girl would make her way to play with their sons on several occasions and if the boys hadn't made it home yet she would reply, its okay she would just wait on them.

Also with most smoke shops here and around Saginaw minors have easy access to purchasing it. my oldest son is 13 and several kids from his old school post on FB about going and getting it and getting "high". It really angers me to no end!

Thank you. Heroin was big here in the 90s and then kinda faded out during my high school time, and now it's getting bad again here. You are absolutely right about it being cheaper. Here you can buy pain pills in the street for $5 a peice and if ur really bad and buying 10-20 a day then that gets really expensive real fast. Or you can spend $10 on heroin. Also here they lace the heroin with cocain which is another reason why so many overdose. The cocain wears off way faster than the heroin and they start coming down so they shoot up more all the while the heroin levels are continuing to build up and cause an overdose

They've been cutting it with Fentanyl here. Even older addicts fear that.

Seriously I am sorry we all are discussing the drug issue, but it's better to be educated. Plus I think you're younger than alot of us here so it's good to have that perspective.

FWIW Fentanyl is another drug because of it's abuse and street value that people who truly need it are getting pummeled. People in terrible pain. Even the patches. Addicts eat the jelly out of the patch. Been known to go into hospital hazardous waste looking for discarded ones.

Thank goodness you have a great kid, Linda.

Where ya been, chica? It's Spice in our parts. Blizzard in others. The Sevie has been known to have it. Any head shop has it. All them Bodegas have it.

Put it this way. My DD is in Hippieville. Those folks don't touch those Rave drugs or any synthetic weed. I warned her and she was all "Mommmmmmmmmm what do I look like? Are you nuts? We don't do those nasty *** drugs and anybody that does is a fool". So, yeah I had to move on to "Don't do the acid, and don't drink home brew".:please::please::please:

Peace.

I'm thankful everyday! He's tight with LE here, wants to be a detective. He's a straight arrow! I'm not thrilled about him be becoming a detective, rather have him somewhere safer.... Forensics...CSI.. But im sure not complaining!

They've been cutting it with Fentanyl here. Even older addicts fear that.

Seriously I am sorry we all are discussing the drug issue, but it's better to be educated. Plus I think you're younger than alot of us here so it's good to have that perspective.

FWIW Fentanyl is another drug because of it's abuse and street value that people who truly need it are getting pummeled. People in terrible pain. Even the patches. Addicts eat the jelly out of the patch. Been known to go into hospital hazardous waste looking for discarded ones.

I'm glad to have it, too. When I was growing up the most people did was drink & smoke pot. When I got into college there were a few people who did cocaine.....but that was it as far as I was aware of.

There's so much stuff out there now that I can't keep up. And I feel like I kind of live in a bubble (I don't personally know anyone who, to my knowledge, might do more than have a few too many drinks from time to time).......I'm "aware" of these things. But don't really know about them and I'm raising kids in a major metro area.

So, thanks!

I'm not far behind you, Linda! (Of course, I thought that over an hour ago, so......).

Nitey nite!

Is it ok for me to say that while I hurt for the parents and
understand them to be innocent I still see a problem As
a mother of a few children myself the burden is on me to
provide my child with stimulation, physical activity,
and providing them with friendship/playtime. Yes, kids can
play outside however the extent that AG was seeking
playtime brings tears to my eyes. I'm on chemo and
a variety of meds and feel more than horrible at times
and yet I feel the burden is on me to take miss 11 to the park.
or sit outside and watch her ride her bike. I'm not
Condemning anyone just can't fathom letting my babies loose
even if I live in a nice area. Don't hang me? I'm new
and just sharing a different mothers take on how I see it.
If TH wanted her that bad it wouldn't have mattered what
the family did I'm thinking. I'm only speaking to the lost
babies need for companionship and stimulation as she clearly
was above average in intelligence

I'm thinking TH's mom is feeling a bit misunderstood since TH was arrested & charged with Alanna's murder, attempted capitol murder on the officer, knowing people checked out her fb, neighbors spoke up and quaduple whammy, her dad & stepmother told all too. She has her only child laying in a ward for prisoners in serious condition facing a life sentence. Now that's a huge wake up call even if it came late. I have nothing to offer her at the moment other than no comment would be the best response for her and myself to say. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u3499