GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alanna Gallagher and a neighborhood troublemaker
http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dalla...llagher-and-a-neighborhood-troublemaker.html/

Former classmates, neighbors and friends said he [Holder] was a socially awkward teen who carried knives, joked about rape and made people uneasy. “He was the kid that you were always really nice to because you didn’t know if he was going to come shoot up the school,” said Mikayla Dawson, 16, a classmate of his from their days at Wayside Middle School. “He was an angry person.”

This caught my attention. They say he could be a school shooter, like Seung-Hui Cho, Adam Lanza, or Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

Saginaw teen suspected in 6-year-old’s death is shot in head after wounding officer, police say
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/loca...in-head-after-wounding-officer-police-say.ece

Multiple neighbors told police that Holder was a “troublemaker” and that he had been involved in “criminal mischief” in the area, police said. One neighbor told police that she recalled seeing a gray tarp in Holder’s backyard two or three months earlier.

Lauren Allen, 15, recalled a confrontation between her older brother and Holder a few years ago after a rare snowfall. Her brother built a snowman, and Holder poured water on it, ruining it, she said.

Lauren’s brother threw a snowball at Holder, who “just turned around and pulled out his pocket knife,” she said.

“He was weird and creepy, and he’s been violent in the past,” Lauren said.

Cassie Hustede, 20, dated Holder off and on until earlier this year. She is in a Tarrant County jail on a burglary charge, but her mother, Patricia Hustede, said that she had concerns about Holder.

“I said to Cassie, ‘There’s something bad about him — keep him away from my house,’” Hustede said.

Patricia Hustede said Holder would come by the house even after Cassie had gone to jail to see how she was doing.

Sounds like a troublemaker.

Yes. It definitely sounds like he was / is a troublemaker!!!! However, like most sociopaths, he can be very nice/fake. My daughter has seen this for herself.

Don't know if I should say this, but Marnie is correct about pics of hose.

I hope there are none of Alanna, I just pray we don't get that news and her parents don't either. :( I'm worried about that.

TH seems to have been a troubled child for a while. I cannot say why I am not shocked this was a teen. Too much time here and work I guess. Best I keep all that to myself, but this is not a new trend, just look around this board alone. It is shocking every time, and beyond belief, but it is not going to stop anytime soon. Our new world of instant contact may be part of it, maybe not. There are many aspects at play.

Can anyone, or is anyone allowed, tell us if the family is safe? That is my biggest concern.

RBBM I didn't hear about this. Anyone know where I can find more info?
TIA

I read it day before yesterday. It was a local news site and it also had the interview with the mom and dad. I'll see if I can locate it.

Hello!

I know that Tyler attended the vigil for Alanna with a shirt saying "WANTED". I looked through many pictures of the vigil.....but has anyone been able to find a picture of Tyler at the vigil?

Thx!

I hope there are none of Alanna, I just pray we don't get that news and her parents don't either. :( I'm worried about that.

TH seems to have been a troubled child for a while. I cannot say why I am not shocked this was a teen. Too much time here and work I guess. Best I keep all that to myself, but this is not a new trend, just look around this board alone. It is shocking every time, and beyond belief, but it is not going to stop anytime soon. Our new world of instant contact may be part of it, maybe not. There are many aspects at play.

Can anyone, or is anyone allowed, tell us if the family is safe? That is my biggest concern.

I had predicted it would be a teen too but at the time saw the murder itself as his goal - a violent video game playing, crime show watching unbalanced teenager who heard about the 13 yo killing Sida Osman a few days before and decided he wanted the thrill of a kill himself. I did not see him as sexually depraved necessarily. :( Now it seems like the murder was done in panic as a way to keep her quiet after what he had done. Forever. Sorry Bucko. Alanna may be gone from this world but all the evidence you left behind gave her a voice to accuse you.

Count me among those who are "punished" because other nimrods abuse Rx drugs. I have a variety of rheumatoid arthritis. I'm in terrible constant pain without my meds. I have rheumatic deterioration in my sacroliliac joint, which is clearly visible on an MRI. I've seen it! I have taken Fentanyl, Vicoprofen (instead of Tylenol, it's mixed with ibuprofen) butrans patches, and Nucynta.

I have to jump through hoops to get my medications refilled every month. Refills can't be called in. I have to go to my doctor's office to pick up the written Rx every. single. month. The doctor's office needs 48 hours notice to fill it, and I pay them an extra $10 to write it, plus the price of the medication itself once I get to the pharmacy. I can't refill it early, I have to wait the full 30 days. But then… if the pharmacy is out of it, I'm out of luck. If I am going on vacation, not being able to fill it early is a real problem. NO pharmacy will tell you over the phone if they have it in stock, because they fear robberies. I have driven to 6 different pharmacies on two occasions trying to find it, and I have sweated out the withdrawals when I couldnt get it when I needed it. (I have withdrawals because I take it every day, I have a tolerance. if I need to discontinue it, my doctor would slowly taper my dose down.) The Pharmacy can't order the stuff and keep it in stock until they have your prescription in hand (although my pharmacist has made an exception for me on this one, we are loyal customers) the prescriptions are written in triplicate, the DEA gets one copy.

If I fill it at another pharmacy, because mine is out, I get red flagged, because it looks like I'm pharmacy shopping.

It's a real pain in the toosh.

:( I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Add me to the list. I was recently put on Adderall for ADD and it has helped me more than any other medication ever has. I've been on antidepressants for years as well as sometimes getting rxs for what some people call "fun" meds like Ativan and hydrocodone (those were legitimate rxs, just saying that so many people abuse that stuff).

Never have I had to jump through so many hoops as with this stupid Adderall. I can't call in a refill. I have to call the doctor's office to get a new rx, pick it up, then take it to the pharmacy. I can't fill it more than twice without having to go back in to see my doctor. Why?? I'm not having any issues with it, just give me the rx. Why do I have to spend my time AND my $30 co-pay to come in and say, "Yeah, it's still working." I can do that over that phone and save us both some time.

My husband dropped it off for me last night. I just called to see if it was ready and was told they don't have enough in stock. Hopefully they will have some tonight. Why couldn't they tell my husband that last night? Technically my refill date is the 29th (Monday) but I hoped to refill it today as we planned on going away for a few days. I am hoping beyond hope they will fill it today or I'm going to suffer. :( They were also out of generic Prozac so I'll be without that too!! Seriously, what is it going to hurt to allow someone to fill a rx a few days early?? If I'm abusing the medication, how has filling it two days early made it worse? I don't understand.

It's very very annoying that people who really need this stuff have to suffer because of the people who abuse it. :( And I too (as someone else said) feel like a drug addict every time I need to pick it up. Why must I feel that way for a medication I NEED?? A medication I feel has saved my life?? :banghead:

Many neighbors apparently knew he was a suspect but kept their mouths shut as police were building their case. Thank God.

eta: this is my Alanna song. If only she could come home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72AVXpeo_ZI

And a song that other than the chorus is eerily prescient especially considering how old the song is for what her poor parents have faced from too many people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_UFtV3ObNk

Good songs. Wow - Everly Brothers! I don't think I've even heard that one before.

I had predicted it would be a teen too but at the time saw the murder itself as his goal - a violent video game playing, crime show watching unbalanced teenager who heard about the 13 yo killing Sida Osman a few days before and decided he wanted the thrill of a kill himself. I did not see him as sexually depraved necessarily. :( Now it seems like the murder was done in panic as a way to keep her quiet after what he had done. Forever. Sorry Bucko. Alanna may be gone from this world but all the evidence you left behind gave her a voice to accuse you.

Fully agree!

Hello!

I know that Tyler attended the vigil for Alanna with a shirt saying "WANTED". I looked through many pictures of the vigil.....but has anyone been able to find a picture of Tyler at the vigil?

Thx!

I found a pic of a vigil which I think has TH in it, but it's not confirmed. Give me a minute, I will go find it

ETA, here you go in this post here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9692284&postcount=495
(Middle left, just behind a stroller :s Jeans and navy blue tshirt with one word printed in white 'wanted'?

Okay locals, keep your babies close. LE is still saying there is a 2nd perp. That perp may not be a threat and just an accidental accomplice, but just take it as a warning anyway whenever a sexual murder is committed. That is what LE is saying without creating panic and everyone running amuk. Keep them close, keep the porch lights on regardless of the bill, keep looking around and logging every little thing.

Pain pills are easy to get here, btw. Docs prescribe those and things like valium, and unfortunately antibiotics like crazy. It is a big city though, and they either just don't care, want the kickbacks, or are too new or too old. The first thing you are given, even if you insist you do not want it here, is pain pills. I was given a 2 week scrip for Vicodin for a tooth that was pulled. I said I did not want it, they said I would, I didn't fill it. Another friend has been given all of the "codones" b/c of any tiny complaint. Big cities mean tired docs or untrained, also means get them out of there quickly to get the next insured patient in. Smaller cities may have more control, but not here. Prescription drugs are given like lollipops at the bank used to be. But, Saginaw is close to big Cities with free flowing drugs.

rsbm

21merc, I'm going to jump off this comment to clarify the issue of "the hose", and what can be discussed. The detective would not have included it in the affidavit if it were not relevant. It's a fact of the case, and discussion of the hose as it pertains to TH, his actions, behavior, character, and motivation is fine. Unfortunately, there is no way to talk about it without being graphic to some degree. As always, discretion is the key.

What is not allowed are off color jokes and anecdotes. We've all heard freaky stories, but this isn't the place to share them. Once that starts we run into the "I can top that story" syndrome. Nope.
naughty_zps0edfb51e.gif
It ain't happening here, folks. But the topic won't be banned, either. Just keep it relevant, and use your good judgment.

:tyou:

That guy has facial hair ... does TH have facial hair?

If I had to bet I'd say that's not him. But who knows??

The guy in the pic does have facial hair, TH had the same facial hair in the past, hard to say if he did on the 5th July when LE visited his house from the pics. But my husband has a goatee and he can shave and it grows back in 2-3 days. Body size and shape fits TH which is why I queried if it was him at the time.

Just jumping off your post...

Am I correct in remembering that TH and KH "went away" right after poor AG was found...

and that LE had to wait some amount of time until TH and KH returned to "talk with" TH?

:waitasec:

I have heard this multiple times, that they were on vacation. I also heard that one of the families with surveillance cameras was on vacation, and LE had to wait for them to get home to get the video. Does anyone have a link for either story? I've never read it.

This has probably already been posted, but TH (ironicxrayne) left comments on this page on 7.1.2013 @ 8:33:26 and 8:35:05...don't know if that would be Am or PM.

http://shows.videoworldonline.eu/video/0qt15kKdXek/creeper-screaming-demon.html

Another page...apparently he hates "gays" http://www.bust-video.info/v/yt:VuHVZ_-b868/1

:doh: I know, right!

If he willingly has anal sex with men and hates "gays" then he has self-loathing, self-hatred and shame plus inner rage.

I think it makes sense with him being in inner turmoil and conflict. Hatred turned inward resulting in him lashing outward.

There is an article where the reporter spoke to her mother and she was named and her mother stated what she was in jail for. It's in one of the last 2 threads I believe. I tried to find it in the Timeline and Media thread but for some reason Websleuths is not working very well for me today.

There's a link in my who's who, which is linked in my signature line, her initials are CE, I think?

The guy in the pic does have facial hair, TH had the same facial hair in the past, hard to say if he did on the 5th July when LE visited his house from the pics. But my husband has a goatee and he can shave and it grows back in 2-3 days. Body size and shape fits TH which is why I queried if it was him at the time.

I remember seeing a photo of him with *green* chin hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx