GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a link in my who's who, which is linked in my signature line, her initials are CE, I think?

Her initials are CH, there is a link in the who's who, but it's a dead end now. The article is gone. Her first name is C *a: ss *ie

OK, get your mind's gears going here.

WHAT is taking so long with identifying this other suspect/accomplice?

THINK.

Why would police suspect this but not have enough evidence? to pounce?

This is really bugging me.

THINK.

Need more for conviction, charges are easy but can go nowhere. I'm sure they have someone in their sights and are waiting again.

Kind of like calling the cops about your crackhead neighbors fighting, yet again, for 2 years straight. Send an ambulance. But, not ready for the charges to take them out of the neighborhood for a good long stay in the "City Hotel" a.k.a. Jail.

I just don't see the dreads in that pic.

In the pic(s) I've seen of TH with dreads, they weren't very long and were off his face. He's wearing some kind of cap or bandanna in the vigil photo, so maybe the dreads are obscured by that. Also a rather blurry and dark photo, so it's really hard to tell.

THINK.

I think LE said they turned up evidence of an accomplice in the search of the home.

What could that be?

Was the mother staying at the home?

Throwing red duct tape in the garbage is really stupid, isn't it?

I don't know what I would do with it if I had it, but it would not be put it out in my garbage.

What evidence could they possibly get from a search of the mother's car? AG was wrapped up . I can't see what they could find.

I could see that he borrowed his mother's car when she got home. Easy to tell her he had to go to the store to get cigs or something.

If he did, he had AG in the front seat, opened the door and pushed her out?

I think he thinks he had all the bases covered with whatever liquid he used.

It is interesting that it is unknown as chlorine sure would be known.

But, if LE is saying a second suspect, what would show up in the home?

Video from cell phone or computer?

THINK.

Just not enough evidence? They might be able to identify the car based on circumstances but it's not enough to get a search warrant. I really don't know.

Ditto,

Super hyper, skinny, with big bought *advertiser censored*...and their skin looks very very dry. That's what's going on here in the burbs.

Sounds like the makings of a reality show....

Oh... Wait!

It IS! :what:

:giggle:

In the night vigil photo, he seems to have his left thumb hitched in his front pocket. In the daytime picture where the balloons hide the guys head, you can't see his right thumb but the angle of his arm makes it look as if it is hitched in his pocket. Wonder if anyone knows if TH had a habit of standing that way.

http://thenwsun.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/206298_10151588370018375_1187467518_n.jpg

Dixiesnoop, can your daughter shed any light here?

Imagine the stones it takes to murder a child and then show up at her service, knowing you are suspected and that you have given dna. At his young age. And if he is connected to the fires...this guy might win sociopath of the year.

I'm not IDing her either. She was also locked up the day Alanna went missing, FWTW.
Cassie H, 20, dated Holder off and on until earlier this year. She is in a Tarrant County jail on a burglary charge, but her mother, Patricia H, said that she had concerns about Holder.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/loca...in-head-after-wounding-officer-police-say.ece

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw Timeline and Media Links *NO DISCUSSION*

Imagine the stones it takes to murder a child and then show up at her service, knowing you are suspected and that you have given dna. At his young age. And if he is connected to the fires...this guy might win sociopath of the year.

I honestly feel like he thought he was untouchable so to speak.

I also wonder if he went to the services to see what people were saying or doing; who they were thinking was guilty and maybe he thought if he went it would clear him so to speak.... a neighbor going to show respect perhaps?

Light bulbs are common where I live as well. Never could figure that one.

And for men, fishing line up the wee wee. Whatever.

The city by me has a huge problem with synthetics and the city is in battle mode with all weapons full steam ahead.

The psychosis from these chemicals results in forever mental home stays. The people are gone gone gone.

They come into the ER with all kinds of issues, such as trying to stab their eyes out with a fork.

In order to stay ahead of the law, the chemicals are constantly changing in this crap. By the time the chemicals have gone through the legal process and have been banned, there are new chemicals. So, my city is trying far more clever approaches.

Anyway, TH was not psychotic. He was perfectly functional when we saw him in that video of the day his DNA was taken.

He must have been fantasizing doing this for some time.

Is that his comment on one of the utubes where he says that someone is just a kid and too young for sex?

Is his mother really going to go back to the house where her son did this beyond horrifying crime? I would rather sleep on a park bench

I could not live there. Personally would want the house torn down.

I have heard of killers showing up at their victim's funeral and attempting to insert themselves into the investigation. Sometimes they do it to gloat, sometimes they're trying to figure out what LE knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf