GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if (and hope) they are just waiting to talk to TH before making another move.

I have lots of crayons at my house (credit to IBS last night). Pens. Pencils. Notebooks. Construction paper. A whiteboard. I can be at JPS in 30 minutes. Who do I need to ask for?

]I honestly feel like he thought he was untouchable so to speak. [/B]
I also wonder if he went to the services to see what people were saying or doing; who they were thinking was guilty and maybe he thought if he went it would clear him so to speak.... a neighbor going to show respect perhaps?

I agree. I'm beginning to think somebody received too much of his learnin' from TV shows (& the interwebz) and got in his head that bleach/chlorine would degrade any DNA evidence.....so I'm not sure where she was left was a total accident if he/they thought they'd never get caught? The ultimate in neighborhood bullying?

Yes. It definitely sounds like he was / is a troublemaker!!!! However, like most sociopaths, he can be very nice/fake. My daughter has seen this for herself.

That's how they fool everyone. He was such a"Nice guy", but there's always someone who has the unfortunate pleasure of seeing their true self shine.
Dated a psychopath clinically diagnosed and fooled so many people he was a "helpful, nice guy, martyr type." He was far from it. He used this "nice guy" facade to trick underage street kids/girls into trusting him.
He is very glib and "charming" and even evades police. He has evaded arrest for statutory rape and date rape. But, eventually it catches up with them.
TH lacked the glib, charm, but sounds like he could put on a mask if needed be.

I agree. I'm beginning to think somebody received too much of his learnin' from TV shows (& the interwebz) and got in his head that bleach/chlorine would degrade any DNA evidence.....so I'm not sure where she was left was a total accident if he/they thought they'd never get caught? The ultimate in neighborhood bullying?

I've also wondered if TH copied TV shows in what he did to obscure his crime and dispose of (sorry darling girl) the body and other evidence. Pitiful, but when taken along with other examples of the workings of his mind, not at all far-fetched, IMO.

OK, get your mind's gears going here.

WHAT is taking so long with identifying this other suspect/accomplice?

THINK.

Why would police suspect this but not have enough evidence? to pounce?

This is really bugging me.

1) there isn't one

2) they have one but they are not saying (this is the fbi and we didn't know they were onto him until the altercation yet them knew about him from day two of the investigation)
a) sub 2 ^ they are building the case on this person for a proper warrant

(I personally go with 2 at this time but jmhoo.. we won't hear about it period and rightly so. This person needs to be caught and prosecuted and that is what this is all about at this point imhoo)

That's how they fool everyone. He was such a"Nice guy", but there's always someone who has the unfortunate pleasure of seeing their true self shine.
Dated a psychopath clinically diagnosed and fooled so many people he was a "helpful, nice guy, martyr type." He was far from it. He used this "nice guy" facade to trick underage street kids/girls into trusting him.
He is very glib and "charming" and even evades police. He has evaded arrest for statutory rape and date rape. But, eventually it catches up with them.
TH lacked the glib, charm, but sounds like he could put on a mask if needed be.

When you take the evil intent and add the charm and glibness, you get a Ted Bundy.

I cam see killing her as bullying, but that is really a stretch.

He has sexual issues and who knows why.

What makes a child abuse pervert?

A relative who counseled pervs for a couple of years until she could no longer stand their justifications for why it was OK to rape a 4 year old, etc, said that it was emotional abuse that made child sex offenders, not being sex abused themselves.

I found that very interesting as it is really hard to report and do anything about emotional abuse,

My relative counseled the worst of the worst. They were the civilly committed sex offenders,

They never ever took responsibility for what they did. It was always someone else's fault,

If you ever meet anyone who blames everything on someone or something else, run away as fast as you can.

They may not be a criminal, but they have plenty of issues that you do not need

I've also wondered if TH copied TV shows in what he did to obscure his crime and dispose of (sorry darling girl) the body and other evidence. Pitiful, but when taken along with other examples of the workings of his mind, not at all far-fetched, IMO.

This is where I give myself a self-congratulatory pat on the back and say I suggested this before we knew who did it.

When you take the evil intent and add the charm and glibness, you get a Ted Bundy.

Jumping off you guys:

Both and more. Nothing is just any one thing or another. It is the culmination of everything around the particular individual, and, really, there is no explanation for the rest. Some are just born.

Take a family with 3 children. Oldest is the criminal but loved and doted on the most, mind is bent. Middle is the one harmed by all emotions of negativity and hides in studies. Youngest bonds with parents and feels more responsibility to be with parents. Age old psychology.

That does not work for today's hard world of you will never make enough to support yourself, you can see other Countries equally or actually MORE SO impoverished. Yes, even Japan and China, hard on their children to excel, now have no where for them to go. They go to internet cafes to plug in and sleep, no home. We do the same, but no one is recognizing.

Lack of parenting is not the only issue. Desert is, I mean desert like the Sahara Desert. Bereft of guidance as parents must work, 2 or 1, bereft of anything to do with living or loving, life for humans has changed. T.V. and Internet included. Internet gets you the whole wide world, t.v. just made up stuff about it. It is a new world.

Imagine the stones it takes to murder a child and then show up at her service, knowing you are suspected and that you have given dna. At his young age. And if he is connected to the fires...this guy might win sociopath of the year.

How about SPEAKING at the service of someone you murdered?

Former Col. Russell Williams did that at Marie-France Comeau's services, and sent an official condolence letter to her parents regarding her death, because he was her Commanding Officer, AFTER he murdered her in cold blood. :furious:

Williams-letter-to-Comeau-family-copy.jpg

can_tsun.jpg

I cam see killing her as bullying, but that is really a stretch.

He has sexual issues and who knows why.

What makes a child abuse pervert?

A relative who counseled pervs for a couple of years until she could no longer stand their justifications for why it was OK to rape a 4 year old, etc, said that it was emotional abuse that made child sex offenders, not being sex abused themselves.

I found that very interesting as it is really hard to report and do anything about emotional abuse,

My relative counseled the worst of the worst. They were the civilly committed sex offenders,

They never ever took responsibility for what they did. It was always someone else's fault,

If you ever meet anyone who blames everything on someone or something else, run away as fast as you can.

They may not be a criminal, but they have plenty of issues that you do not need

Refusal to accept responsibility for your own actions, instead blaming everything on someone or something else, is classic sociopathy. Fortunately all sociopaths aren't killers, however they're practically impossible to live with.

Imagine the stones it takes to murder a child and then show up at her service, knowing you are suspected and that you have given dna. At his young age. And if he is connected to the fires...this guy might win sociopath of the year.

It's weird behavior but it's not uncommon for murderers to befriend the family members, offering to help pass out missing flyers, joining search parties, showing up at candle light vigils and funerals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop