GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have come to the conclusion that this kid was an all out bad deadshite that sat around home smoked bongs, watched *advertiser censored* and had lots of sexual fantasies that he had starting playing out on himself and sigh got to the point where it was time for others and poor alanna was out by herself alone and he come across her and the temptation was too great. I also think the boys jeans are part of his fantasies as well as the ladies undies and I think he is probably taking them of the lines......he was terrorizing the neighbourhood and stealing of them as well. I also think if not caught this guy would be a serial killer.....

When I was younger in my twenties, my girlfriend and I had all our undies stolen of the line a couple of times and my friends have had it happen to them too ....there is an Australian slang word that we use for it.....will have to remember it....and I read that that is how a lot of rapists and even murderers start out, trying to fulfil their desires.

Where was Tyler getting his money? How did he get his car? Does he make monthly payments? How? I know he was likely working at a restaurant but what about all the dope? Where was that coming from? How was he paying for it?

I believe someone said he mowed lawns. Can someone verify this? If this is true, he would have had access to a lot of yards and could have picked up a number of items from clotheslines, etc.

snowdropper!! that is the word...I hope that is ok to post on here. I thought it was Australian slang but I think it is worldwide...please delete if not ok...

Look at the items of Alanna's he chose to keep...I don't think that was sloppiness...he wanted those items. I'd love to know exactly the location they were found

snowdropper!! that is the word...I hope that is ok to post on here. I thought it was Australian slang but I think it is worldwide...please delete if not ok...

Never heard of it. :) I learn something new everyday here!

The day LE was stopping cars there was a report that they were looking for a dark SUV i think I remember, but it may have not been official info, just a rumor? In any case the word you're looking for is Crossover I think.
Wow my ipad keyboard is doing some mighty weird stuff tonîte, pulling up alternative symbols etc... Weird.

Yes. LE were asking all stopped at the roadblock if they had seen a dark SUV on the day of the murder.

Bessie (or anyone else):

I volunteered to transcribe the warrants....I can actually read them (thank you, 20 years of ****** MD/DO handwriting!).

But I think I also saw someone else volunteered? I just don't want to duplicate efforts.....

Let me know....

Do people hang laundry out to dry there?

I know of a guy who used to steal women's underwear off of clotheslines, but we don't have those privacy fences.

He sure was not particular with sex, was he. Anything will do

Hate to even say this....could the clothes be Alanna's mom's panties? The shirts be from the dads? Maybe he has been stealing from them......

Is it possible that he had dressed her up in the boys clothes at some point, possibly to make her fit more with his fantasies?

Has the condition of th been reported or updated? ty

Unwrapped my TP roll, bought at Costco, 033013 WALI HERTIG 1659. Dang learn something everyday.
Like the time I learned there little buttons you push at the end of your saran wrap, Aluminum foil and wax paper boxes and it stops the roll from jumping out when you use them.

I believe someone said he mowed lawns. Can someone verify this? If this is true, he would have had access to a lot of yards and could have picked up a number of items from clotheslines, etc.

Wanted to say it is very seldom you see clothes out on the lines here. Most neighborhoods here (with some a few exceptions) have very small backyards especially the one that they lived in. It is mostly subdivisions here.

RBBM

I don't think it was established that the guy in the video had any connection to TH? or am I wrong?

It was said that he and TH were going through the neighborhood together working on a crime watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member