GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that he had dressed her up in the boys clothes at some point, possibly to make her fit more with his fantasies?

Yes, esp in light of the type of sexual assault we do know he committed upon her. The boys denim pants and boys black t-shirts and underwear found in his room may not be from another male child victim. He may have purchased them.

Unwrapped my TP roll, bought at Costco, 033013 WALI HERTIG 1659. Dang learn something everyday.
Like the time I learned there little buttons you push at the end of your saran wrap, Aluminum foil and wax paper boxes and it stops the roll from jumping out when you use them.

OT
RBBM

LOL I didn't know that. Thanks for the info because I hate when that happens.

Unwrapped my TP roll, bought at Costco, 033013 WALI HERTIG 1659. Dang learn something everyday.
Like the time I learned there little buttons you push at the end of your saran wrap, Aluminum foil and wax paper boxes and it stops the roll from jumping out when you use them.

I just learned about the tabs like a year ago! I was awed!

Wondering also since apparently walked around doing yards could he steal some of the items from cars not locked up? We really do not have alot of crime here in Saginaw at all and I know some don't lock the doors.

In the article from the grandfather the mother has a sibling so could some of the boy/girls clothes be cousins or other family members?

Hate to even say this....could the clothes be Alanna's mom's panties? The shirts be from the dads? Maybe he has been stealing from them......

Very doubtful. LG is my size or bigger and an XXL thong would maybe fit but be stupidly uncomfortable, if they fit at all.

If he didn't steal the clothes, then what was he doing with them?
Not the thong. I can figure that one,

why would he need so many jeans and shirts?

Was he giving them as gifts to children he was going to groom?

What's with all the pairs of undies? Won't just one pair do?

Maybe he shoplifted them. But why so many black tee shirts and jeans?

Bessie (or anyone else):

I volunteered to transcribe the warrants....I can actually read them (thank you, 20 years of ****** MD/DO handwriting!).

But I think I also saw someone else volunteered? I just don't want to duplicate efforts.....

Let me know....

TracyLynnS did:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #11 **ARREST**

Maybe you guys can collaborate :)

It sure would be appreciated!!

Is it possible that he had dressed her up in the boys clothes at some point, possibly to make her fit more with his fantasies?

Maybe he picked Alanna because of her short pixie hair.... like a boy's haircut...

What is the deal with all of the tubing. That's not like a hose. It's much smaller. Don't people sometimes use tubing to tie off when they are injecting drugs? But I don't think they found any needles.

Maybe he picked Alanna because of her short pixie hair.... like a boy's haircut...

I think she was available. I wonder how long he planned this? Not necessarily to get her, but a child.

Jared H who killed Somer Thompson did not select her. She came into his yard to see his dog. I think she may have done it before. But I imagine he had fantasized it before. I imagine TH did as well.

Jared H had an incredibly weird upbringing.

I sure wonder about TH.

I think she was available. I wonder how long he planned this? Not necessarily to get her, but a child.

Jared H who killed Somer Thompson did not select her. She came into his yard to see his dog. I think she may have done it before. But I imagine he had fantasized it before. I imagine TH did as well.

Jared H had an incredibly weird upbringing.

I sure wonder about TH.

This is part of why I am so curious about a second involved perp. He doesn't seem like he planned much of anything. His involvement was sloppy, stupid. Left all kinds of evidence, didn't clean up the remnants from his house. I just feel like someone else was there, possibly even took the lead in making it happen. Possibly someone who's done it before, not necessarily killed, but sexually assaulted/abused before.

What is the deal with all of the tubing. That's not like a hose. It's much smaller. Don't people sometimes use tubing to tie off when they are injecting drugs? But I don't think they found any needles.

I actually think that the tubes (apart from the one he stuck up an orifice) were probably used to make bongs......back in my teenager years many years ago, I remember boys always cutting up hoses for homemade bongs....but as for the small ones you mention above, I am not sure.

One thing, I think this guy was constantly sexually charged.........I ended up finding the search warrant and reading about toilet rolls, used toilet paper, condoms galore and used condoms made me feel sick. I know a lot of people say watching *advertiser censored* etc is normal but for some I think they get obsessed. What worries me is there was a couple of laptops and phones and blueberries and sd cards and cameras. I shudder to think of what is on them when you read that they found evidence of capital murder on his phone. He must have filmed it or taken photos

Snipped by me:

What worries me is there was a couple of laptops and phones and blueberries and sd cards and cameras. I shudder to think of what is on them when you read that they found evidence of capital murder on his phone. He must have filmed it or taken photos

I hate that. I know it's true, I KNOW it has to be. I hope that when it comes time for a trial that they can convict him without showing the photos. Her family just doesn't need to see that.

I actually think that the tubes (apart from the one he stuck up an orifice) were probably used to make bongs......back in my teenager years many years ago, I remember boys always cutting up hoses for homemade bongs....but as for the small ones you mention above, I am not sure.

One thing, I think this guy was constantly sexually charged.........I ended up finding the search warrant and reading about toilet rolls, used toilet paper, condoms galore and used condoms made me feel sick. I know a lot of people say watching *advertiser censored* etc is normal but for some I think they get obsessed. What worries me is there was a couple of laptops and phones and blueberries and sd cards and cameras. I shudder to think of what is on them when you read that they found evidence of capital murder on his phone. He must have filmed it or taken photos

My take on the evidence from the phones is that there are text messages and phone call records. But I guess there could be more on the phones.

It 's late, so I found the blueberries really funny.

I am not sure that there is evidence of the murder on his phone.

I am thinking of the warrant that was for the G family, and they had on there evidence of a crime. And we know there is no evidence, So it must be how they word the warrant.

I am not saying that he didn't film it. Why not? But we don't know for sure

It 's late, so I found the blueberries really funny.

I am not sure that there is evidence of the murder on his phone.

I am thinking of the warrant that was for the G family, and they had on there evidence of a crime. And we know there is no evidence, So it must be how they word the warrant.

I am not saying that he didn't film it. Why not? But we don't know for sure

haha yeah I used the term blueberries to cover the whole scope of technical stuff on the warrants, there seem to be a lot of tech equipment for one boy, but maybe I am not up on what kids own these days, mine are only 8 & 9.

And yes I hope that you are right that it is the wording and that it was texting etc and not photos as such.......please no..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx