GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Heads up, gang. New thread coming in a few minutes.

I've taught my son ..it's his penis...he is 100% responsible for it. Insure it. Know where you're putting it. Be very careful where you put it. Never take the word of a woman that claims to have it covered. You could still contract a disease that will ruin the rest of your life, if not kill you. Be selective. Very selective. If she gets pregnant...it's all your fault!

If I had a daughter...I'd tell her the exact same thing. It's her vagina...etc etc etc...

Nothing to do with the case, but I had to say this. I also taught my sons the proper words etc., but I thought my younger son's mispronunciation was so cute that I never corrected him. One day when he was in kindergarten he had been playing ball with some friends and suddenly comes in, slams the door and says, "Mom, how could you?!" I asked him what he was talking about and he said he had been playing and got hit with the ball and said, "Ow, that got me right in the peanuts." Then said, "How could you let me keep saying it that way? Now they're all laughing at me." He was not a happy camper.

If he took it w/o permission I doubt she'd be held liable. Anyone that knows about Texas gun laws have any idea about weapons in the home with minors?

Just a mystery that soon will be solved. Will have to wait for more info to become available.

Curious where they went to on vacation, if it was planned in advance or took off sick days from work or a "family emergency."

http://law.onecle.com/texas/penal/46.13.00.html

§ 46.13. MAKING A FIREARM ACCESSIBLE TO A CHILD. (a) In
this section:
(1) "Child" means a person younger than 17 years of
age.

(c) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this
section that the child's access to the firearm:
(1) was supervised by a person older than 18 years of
age and was for hunting, sporting, or other lawful purposes;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online