GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Linda7NJ - did you know if you click on the little arrow inside the light blue square next to a quote, it will take you back to the post from which the quote came? So, if you see a quote, and you don't know to what it's referring, you can click that, and you can keep clicking to work your way backward to find out what the posters were talking about. It's a pretty handy Websleuth's feature, for when you see a quote out of context and you can't figure out what's going on. It works you back to the beginning of just THAT one thread. It'll take you right to the post. Websleuth's has so many amazing tools and features. :applause: It's an incredibly cool place, and I'm just geeky that way :propeller: So… that said, here's your conversation reconstructed (but anyway :talker:):

So, the chat you're looking for is in the link posted by Gingerzmomma :)

AND P.S. We need a smilie for "hope that helps." There's something new for me to learn how to do! :great:

Yep, that I know how to do and yes I did read all the posts. I guess I was left very confused by a few responses to the original, thought I must have missed something posted earlier..or in..PM's.

I pretty much have all the features here down with the exception of multiquote usage. Please don't trouble yourself trying to explain...many have before and I've completely given up on the idea. Yes, I'm a quitter! :)

I have seen where neighbors said she worked, but IDK. It just seems like to me there is a weird lack of info on her as compared to other cases and the players.

Do we even know mom was at work that day? I keep seeing that posted but...

No one has posted or reported in the news not yet.
Waiting for the other shoe to drop next.
Picking up a Norma Bates vibe..."a boy's best friend is his mother."

This guy stole from multiple people apparently. He broke into at least one car on the street and likely, he stole kid's clothing from his neighbors too (my MOO). If it wasn't Alanna, it would have been another neighbor's kid, IMO.

IDK...I think he decided to abduct Alanna because he knew it would be hours before anyone looked for her. He probably saw her friend's family drive away, and knew this was his opportunity. But say, for example, one of Alanna's friends was waiting outside for her parent(s) to drive somewhere, would he have abducted her knowing that it would be a very short amount of time before 911 is called? And someone comes knocking on the door? Abducting a neighbor kid is very risky as there's a good chance LE is going to go door-to-door very soon after they get the 911 call. Did he just get lucky that it was hours before 911 was called or did he know he had that much time?

Big thanks for the link!

If you can believe anyone on there, it sounds like the tarp was there a lot earlier than 7PM. I can see why people would drive by if it was on the side there. Not that good, but would not impact traffic that much.

TH is an attention hongo. It is possible he put it there for the attention.

I can't link to FB. Can you define "a lot earlier" without getting in trouble?

We have been told from news sources that she worked and left him unattended. We don't know if she worked that day, just an assumption, but I'm sure LE has investigated her whereabouts that day.
She also has a CD attorney. Not sure why.

Anyone following other high profile cases know if the mom lawyered up quickly?
Did Scott Peterson's mom lawyer up? Casey Anthony's did but not immediately.

It is interesting to me that sex offenders usually have other charges that have been filed against them in the past. It seems like burglary is a common one.

Mom had a gun to protect her from monsters. Interesting where a real monster was.

Do we even know mom was at work that day? I keep seeing that posted but...

we haven't seen her timeline have we...

that being said look at who is on the case (fbi, etc)

I think they know where she was, if she took a car, etc, got a ride.

I don't think we will hear much right now about that. It could also be possible that he drove her to work and picked her up and thus had access to the car. (just throwing that out there):twocents:

First off we don't know if Mom drove to work that day and if LE saw that car leaving in the morning, and returning in the eve, they stated that his car never left, not hers. We don't know what time she returned from work. The body was dropped after 6:00.
She could have very well have returned from work and took a nap or a shower when she got home. LE had a reason for the SW on that car. MOO

Apparently no one was home on July 2nd or 3rd. I'll try and find link.

Anyone following other high profile cases know if the mom lawyered up quickly?
Did Scott Peterson's mom lawyer up? Casey Anthony's did but not immediately.

IMO smart people lawyer up, regardless. Lawyers can oftentimes get information you can't, run interference, guarantee your rights...etc.

I have seen where neighbors said she worked, but IDK. It just seems like to me there is a weird lack of info on her as compared to other cases and the players.

I posted about this awhile, like she is invisible. Nothing from the neighbors, seems weird to me. They have lived there for a long time, did she never interact with the neighbors? No comments about her at all.

IDK...I think he decided to abduct Alanna because he knew it would be hours before anyone looked for her. He probably saw her friend's family drive away, and knew this was his opportunity. But say, for example, one of Alanna's friends was waiting outside for her parent(s) to drive somewhere, would he have abducted her knowing that it would be a very short amount of time before 911 is called? And someone comes knocking on the door? Abducting a neighbor kid is very risky as there's a good chance LE is going to go door-to-door very soon after they get the 911 call. Did he just get lucky that it was hours before 911 was called or did he know he had that much time?

I don't think he put that much thought into it. She was there, he recognized his opportunity and grabbed her. Not much thinking in the heat of the moment. Thinking (to whatever degree) and panicking came later.

IMO

Exactly nurse.....no time line for her. Now it's not only because it is his mom. I would want the time line for anyone that lived in the same house where a crime was committed.

IMO smart people lawyer up, regardless. Lawyers can oftentimes get information you can't, run interference, guarantee your rights...etc.

yes, I understand that and so do people that have something to hide.
Just not sure it's necessary for the mom to lawyer up, to hire one for him yes, understandable.

bbm

My thoughts, too.

The tracheotomy would certainly seem to indicate this was no mere chin-graze.

I'm a retired nurse and have taken care of my fair share of what would be considered "evil" people. We always do our best no matter who we are caring for. That being said, I have no sympathy for TH from where I sit now.

I surmised he had a tracheotomy and also a PEG tube. That remains to be seen.

I hope:

*that besides being shackled to the bed, he is in restraints.

*the policeman who is on guard, smacks his lips and licks his fingers as he eats in front of TH.

*every time he gets suctioned, he feels a twinge of panic and suffers a wee bit of what Alanna had to endure.

*he suffers constipation and a painful fecal impaction from the pain medications. I'm sure he'll "enjoy" the enemas.

*that everytime he looks in the mirror, he sees the monster that he is.

None of these musings are close to 1/10 of 1% of what he really deserves, IMO.

Maybe the BB neighborhood is being quiet per LE request, as they were before TH's arrest.

I posted about this awhile, like she is invisible. Nothing from the neighbors, seems weird to me. They have lived there for a long time, did she never interact with the neighbors? No comments about her at all.

She had comments on some FB sites such as the Saginaw one posted above. But when she deleted her FB, all of her comments disappeared.

I wish I had paid attention to them, but I did not. I think there are some remarks to her on there.

There is not much info about the G family either, except for one neighbor's interaction, There are comments about interactions with AG, but not about the family.

It can be neighbors are being really quiet on this to protect the investigation as a previous poster had talked about. We see that neighbor's had info that was being kept quiet.

From July 3rd:

https://twitter.com/RayVilleda/status/352482955656036352/photo/1

RayVilleda Ray Villeda 3 Jul
Authorities knocked on door of a neighbor, no one answered, they've left.

BORFYXGCAAEkz6S.jpg

yes, I understand that and so do people that have something to hide.
Just not sure it's necessary for the mom to lawyer up, to hire one for him yes, understandable.

TH may have used her gun on the police officer. Not sure if letting her son access the gun is illegal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46