GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The problem with that theory is that we still have the tarp that apparently was from the wood pile in his backyard.

I wish someone would come out with some news on this case, instead we keep trying to guess. I can't believe how quiet the news is. IMO

I do tend to think the tarp probably came from the Holder residence, but the truth is, we don't really know for sure. And if it did, it could have been taken somewhere else well beforehand or on the day of the crime, if a covering was needed "somewhere else"...

All we really know for sure is that a neighbor reportedly said that she saw a similar tarp covering a woodpile in the Holder's yard several months before.

What would be the point of bringing her elsewhere?

His house seems perfect to me

Thanks for your insight (and green palm). I'd bet you are right.

The first search warrant recovered things that were related to the murder of Alanna. This search warrant does appear to be about the shooting/attempted murder of Officer Lodatto.

NOW, I wish it were clear if TH's house WAS in fact where poor Alanna was murdered. The BIG question of HOW TH got her from the house to where she was found might be because she wasn't murdered at his home?

bbm

IMO it would be at least as difficult to leave the neighborhood with a live child as it would be with a dead one (sorry for mental pics) without being observed. I really do wish we could get some news on this. :please:

No news in a long time means too much time for me to think about this. I'm local and this precious baby girl lived (and probably died) a couple of miles from me. I even drove in her neighborhood on the day this all went down.

I keep thinking about her being born at home, two doors down from where a monster moved in less than a year later.

My mind keeps going to that 12 year old boy that moved into that house in January 2008. Was he already a monster or did he become one later?

I think of that precious baby growing up two doors down from him. Didn't he watch her grow? Watch her go from a baby to a toddler to a little girl?

I think of her, an extravert in a family of introverts as she has been described. Bubbly, full of life and love and beauty,

I think of her wandering into TH's garage to talk to him and his friends as has been described. She was so full of life and so interested in learning about people, really interested in hearing their stories and listening to their words.

I can't I refuse to imagine that brilliant light that she was feeling any pain or horror that her FRIEND, not a stranger, inflicted on her.

The only way I can cope with this are those four Walmart bags found over her head. Placed there, in my mind, at the very beginning of all that happened later, and a very swift journey for her to a place with no pain and no danger and no horror.

Rest in peace baby girl. Fly with the angels.

No news in a long time means too much time for me to think about this. I'm local and this precious baby girl lived (and probably died) a couple of miles from me. I even drove in her neighborhood on the day this all went down.

I keep thinking about her being born at home, two doors down from where a monster moved in less than a year later.

My mind keeps going to that 12 year old boy that moved into that house in January 2008. Was he already a monster or did he become one later?

I think of that precious baby growing up two doors down from him. Didn't he watch her grow? Watch her go from a baby to a toddler to a little girl?

I think of her, an extravert in a family of introverts as she has been described. Bubbly, full of life and love and beauty,

I think of her wandering into TH's garage to talk to him and his friends as has been described. She was so full of life and so interested in learning about people, really interested in hearing their stories and listening to their words.

I can't I refuse to imagine that brilliant light that she was feeling any pain or horror that her FRIEND, not a stranger, inflicted on her.

The only way I can cope with this are those four Walmart bags found over her head. Placed there, in my mind, at the very beginning of all that happened later, and a very swift journey for her to a place with no pain and no danger and no horror.

Rest in peace baby girl. Fly with the angels.

BBM

It must be very difficult living so near where this awful event took place, especially since the flow of information has virtually stopped, hopefully temporarily.

IMO, part of the reason he put bags over her head was to depersonalize her, not an uncommon thing among killers who kill people they know. Like trying to hide from yourself what you are actually doing. Not rational, of course, but TH was not rational, given the amount of drugs and other bad influences at work on him.

Locals. Is anyone maintaining the property? Mowing the lawn?

Is it for sale?

bbm

IMO it would be at least as difficult to leave the neighborhood with a live child as it would be with a dead one (sorry for mental pics) without being observed. I really do wish we could get some news on this. :please:

ITA. Just trying to figure out how she got from TH's house (where I do believe the murder occurred) to where she was found.

Hoping we hear something more about this mystery, but with TH lawyered up, not sure we will until a trial. :dunno:

ITA. Just trying to figure out how she got from TH's house (where I do believe the murder occurred) to where she was found.

Hoping we hear something more about this mystery, but with TH lawyered up, not sure we will until a trial. :dunno:

Maddening.:banghead:

I can't believe that there is nothing... no news... no talk of the additional folks that might have been involved... nothing.

I fully believe there was another person involved (a driver). I can't feel that justice has been done until we know how she got to the place she was found. How long does it typically take to get to a trial in a case like this?

I fully believe there was another person involved (a driver). I can't feel that justice has been done until we know how she got to the place she was found. How long does it typically take to get to a trial in a case like this?

Well, Jessica Ridgeway's killer was arrested in October 2012. His trial is supposed to start around September/October 2013, and so far there haven't been any hearing delays.

I think anywhere from 1-2 years from the time of the arrest to when the trial begins is the most common.

I live about 20 miles from there, but I don't think my husband would appreciate me driving past to see the state of the house. Did you have a chance to drive by?

If I remember, I can go by this afternoon when I run to the store.

I think if I were in her shoes, I wouldn't even want to be on this earth anymore. I don't think I could bear to live knowing what a monster I had created. How do you go on knowing your child did that? I can't think of anything else that would make me want to kill myself, but that probably would. I'd want to be with Alanna and beg her forgiveness and not have to live with the knowledge that my child was evil.

I live about 20 miles from there, but I don't think my husband would appreciate me driving past to see the state of the house. Did you have a chance to drive by?

See you just joined us recently, Shyanneskies, and first-time posting -- so:

:welcome5:

Glad to have you here!

I drove by there today. There were no cars in the driveway and no for sale sign. The grass wasn't very tall but it looked like mostly weeds, like it wasn't being cared for.

We know the family has a lawnmower. Guess he did the yard work. When I looked back at the yard (even while he was there), the yard needed mowing. I guess he was lazy and had other things on his mind. :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mechahendrix
Back