GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Money talks. Football stadiums are always winners, even though their owners are bajillionaires, the public pays.

KH is going to sell her house. How would it be violating her if the public bought her house and tore it down? She would be lucky as selling that house is going to be a nightmare, I feel,

I highly doubt the city of Saginaw is going to bother taking the house by eminent domain. There are thousands of homes in this country where murders have happened, and very, very few are actually torn down.

As for how long it will take to sell, who knows? There are murder houses that only take a few months to sell, and others that stay on the market for years. It seems that the murder houses that are very expensive take the longest to sell. A lot of people who buy murder houses buy them for the bargain. Zillow says that the Holder house is worth 130k, and if it went on the market, and was less than 100k--only five-figures for a 2000 square foot house--well, I definitely think they would find a buyer.

I highly doubt the city of Saginaw is going to bother taking the house by eminent domain. There are thousands of homes in this country where murders have happened, and very, very few are actually torn down.

As for how long it will take to sell, who knows? There are murder houses that only take a few months to sell, and others that stay on the market for years. It seems that the murder houses that are very expensive take the longest to sell. A lot of people who buy murder houses buy them for the bargain. Zillow says that the Holder house is worth 130k, and if it went on the market, and was less than 100k--only five-figures for a 2000 square foot house--well, I definitely think they would find a buyer.

That's just so creepy to be interested in a house that a child was brutally raped and murdered in. I wouldn't even want to step foot in that house let alone plop money down on.

That's just so creepy to be interested in a house that a child was brutally raped and murdered in. I wouldn't even want to step foot in that house let alone plop money down on.

I don't think it makes the person creepy, they might just be non-superstitious and pragmatic (or broke). I don't think the criminal actions of one person should attach to the future residents of a home.

I agree entirely. There was a poster much earlier on this thread whose daughter apparently was a friend of a friend of TH. TH was known to sit in his garage, alone or with friends, and Alanna had wandered in and talked with them several times, according to the friend of the daughter. TH could have been thinking about nabbing her for some time and that day provided the opportunity. So while he didn't actively go out looking for a victim, he was ready when the victim came to him.

This would also answer why Alanna's "stranger danger" awareness didn't come into play. As far as Alanna was concerned, TH wasn't a stranger and therefore not a threat.

This kind of reminds me of those weird fish in the ocean who dangle a bit of their own flesh as a lure for smaller prey, then eat those who wander too close.

Yes. My daughter is a friend of an-exfriend of TH. He would frequently sit in his garage and hang out with friends. AG would wandered in repeatedly and talked to the boys. MOO - he has probably been watching her for a long while.

What is really creepy - they moved in when he was 12. She probably was not even a year old yet. he watched her grow up from a little baby. Then he raped her and killed her. I just don't get it.

Money talks. Football stadiums are always winners, even though their owners are bajillionaires, the public pays.

KH is going to sell her house. How would it be violating her if the public bought her house and tore it down? She would be lucky as selling that house is going to be a nightmare, I feel,

It would not be violating her rights if she were to sell the home and the purchaser chose to make it a park or garden. You brought up, and linked the Wikipedia article about eminent domain, and my response was to that.

What is really creepy - they moved in when he was 12. She probably was not even a year old yet. he watched her grow up from a little baby. Then he raped her and killed her. I just don't get it.

I sleep better at night not getting it. I hope to never get it.

*snip*

I e-mailed the reporter of the most recent article to inquire about the actual search warrant. Now, we wait to see if there is a response!

Yes that was me. I emailed a reporter and asked her to look into the Ford Key and registration papers for a Ford to RC who was another neighbor on Babbling Brook. She then interviewed RC and we learned that TH had stolen the registration papers from his wife's car, as well as her spare key to his truck. The article went on to say that there was no indication his vehicle was used in the crime, and that other stolen property was also recovered from the Holder home that day, but LE wouldn't confirm.

I wanted to know more about it, because obviously, any vehicle that was on Babbling Brook on July 1st was potentially used to dump Alanna.

ETA the link to the article about RC: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/29/5038936/arlington-officer-shot-during.html

I hope you get a response. I want to see that search warrant too!

I haven't been on much this weekend, my sweet baby girl turned 7, and we had a nice party for her, I was very busy.

Happy Birthday to your baby girl!

I got a response from the reporter!

He said that there must have been a glitch, as he thought that he attached the PDF to the article. He's going to check on it! YAY! Hope he's able to correct the problem and publish the most recent search warrant.

Here's the link to his crime blog via the Star-Telegraph for the Alanna Gallagher case:

http://blogs.star-telegram.com/crime_time/alanna-gallagher-2013/

Yes. My daughter is a friend of an-exfriend of TH. He would frequently sit in his garage and hang out with friends. AG would wandered in repeatedly and talked to the boys. MOO - he has probably been watching her for a long while.

Thank you for posting this, I was beginning to think I had imagined what you said earlier! Do you know if there have been further conversations between LE and former friends of TH?

:goodpost:

On a quick count I see seven guns including an assault rifle. ><

I wonder why they took all of the guns? Are there other crimes they are investigating?

I wonder why they took all of the guns? Are there other crimes they are investigating?

I wonder that too.

Also, besides TH's clothes, they were looking for the victim's (Alanna's) clothing?

HANDCUFFS! :scared:

Exactly what I've been wondering. Black shirt? Handcuffs? Pants? + lots of guns and ammo. Was he about to go on a rampage? What else was in his "I'm so sorry, Mom" letter?

Maybe they took the guns to run the serial numbers and find out if any of them were stolen or had been linked to other crimes.

In regards to a possible rampage:
I don't know much about guns. Does anyone here know if any of the seized weapons were automatic rapid fire type guns?

The empty shells could have been him making some kind of explosive. How was the arson situation in the area before Alanna was murdered?

The empty shells could have been him making some kind of explosive. How was the arson situation in the area before Alanna was murdered?

He may have used some gunpowder when he tried to torch the Gallagher's car/garage. It was never formally stated that it was him, but what are the chances of it being ANYONE else?

Maybe it was stuffed into one of his condoms/toilet paper tubes. Goodness knows how many MORE ways he found to use those items! :facepalm:

ETA: If they found trace amounts in that fire....he may be facing arson charges on top of everything else.

Re arson, it wasn't noteworthy at least. I keep wondering if he was the slimebag who broke into my car and stole my laptop and other items. I wasn't that far from him. :/

Re arson, it wasn't noteworthy at least. I keep wondering if he was the slimebag who broke into my car and stole my laptop and other items. I wasn't that far from him. :/

Make a report to your police dept. Surely, you could eventually find out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle
Back