GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the urine is listed among other things that police have the right to take from the house if they find, including anything biological, blood , semen AND / OR urine, whatever they find. I do not think it means urine was FOUND there. See what I mean?

Yes. The search warrant is for items they are looking for.

The affidavit probably lists the things found in/on/by, etc her.

They are trying to match what they find in the house, cars to see if anything matches the crime scene.

We do not know what was at the crime scene except a tarp, red tape, hands and feet bound with something , a plastic bag over her head and perhaps a plastic bag under her as well as the plastic bag over her body.

The rest of the items we have to speculate upon for what they could be. For instance, the different restraints listed. The toilet paper, the hot tub water and chemicals, and so on,

Wow, I'm sure this is nothing but interesting. The SW is signed by a Tarrant County judge. The list of items has an FBI header at the top .

Sorry but I do not know that many houses you can just go into and find handy urine available.

I am thinking if LE can take DNA, what is to stop them from collecting urine if they needed to for their investigation, makes more sense than just finding some.

IMO if she was sexually assaulted her bladder may have been damaged or she voided during. Perhaps her bladder was empty but there was evidence of assault, DNA from the perp. Perhaps why so many bed linens and towels were collected.

Was Alanna still under this tarp when this picture was taken? :crying:

Unfortunately, I think it was. :cry:
The picture is just above this quote in the article.

“I think it’s a little girl in plastic bag someone dropped it off,” he told the dispatcher. “I haven’t even opened it all the way up but I can see the legs and everything. There’s a belt around it. Tape.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...nna-gallagher-article-1.1389968#ixzz2YW52RuXq

Urine can be tested for drugs. Although I am not sure why investigators would expect to find urine at the home. I guess it could have been at the crime scene.
Handy urine=
People who are prescribed methadone or suboxone want clean urine samples to give to their clinic if they are continuing to abuse heroin. There are people that take drug-free urine from catheter bags (nursing home and hospitals), market it, and sell it to junkies.

I have NO IDEA if anyone in that house was previous on drugs and required drug testing. I'm just answering the handy urine question.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Just realized how all their bedding and ALL of their electronics are gone. The other kids must be climbing the walls :(

It doesn't say the urine is against the laws of Texas. It says fibers, computers, urine, etc ( all the items ) that can be constituted as evidence against the laws of Texas. This means ( i think ) that if this item is a legal piece of evidence according to Texas law , then it needs to be picked up from the residence. ( all of the sudden my mind is trying to figure out something that is NOT allowed to be evidence in the state of Texas )

Funny. I read that twice in the PDF, but it took you typing it on here to realize I was reading it wrong. Thx

Just realized how all their bedding and ALL of their electronics are gone. The other kids must be climbing the walls :(

The other kids are reportedly with relatives.

Hopefully they have family nearby and can send the kids off. Can't imagine how stressful this must be on them. Especially with all the media and LE digging through the house :(

Handy urine=
People who are prescribed methadone or suboxone want clean urine samples to give to their clinic if they are continuing to abuse heroin. There are people that take drug-free urine from catheter bags (nursing home and hospitals), market it, and sell it to junkies.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

What? No way! I'm gonna start marketing mine...it's clean as a whistle! Gives new meaning to "work from home"

What? No way! I'm gonna start marketing mine...it's clean as a whistle! Gives new meaning to "work from home"

I'm gonna start standing outside a clinic like a hooker...psst...need some pee pee? lol

I noticed that they took a lot of chlorine-related products for the pool. What is the significance of that?

For those who own pools, when you put chlorine-related products into the water, isn't it true that no one can swim in the pool for a certain amount of time? What would happen if someone did go in the pool though?

Incident With Pickup Truck Eyed in Saginaw Slaying

Police investigating the slaying of a Saginaw girl are looking into an incident in which a man approached two young Fort Worth sisters a month ago but sped away when the girls' father confronted him.

The sisters, Alex Acuna, 9, and Andrea Acuna, 11, said they were in their front yard when the driver of a red pickup truck tried to get their attention.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Incident-With-Pickup-Truck-Eyed-in-Saginaw-Slaying-214693701.html

Der...can't LE just look up the license plate number and find out who the truck is registered to and go from there?? Or have I watched too much television?

Der...can't LE just look up the license plate number and find out who the truck is registered to and go from there?? Or have I watched too much television?

Yes, if the license is correct then LE can find the owner from a database.

I noticed that they took a lot of chlorine-related products for the pool. What is the significance of that?

For those who own pools, when you put chlorine-related products into the water, isn't it true that no one can swim in the pool for a certain amount of time? What would happen if someone did go in the pool though?

It's a hot tub, Softub brand...I waited about 15 minutes. If its the 300 model it's only like a table spoon of chlorine

You would think! :doh:

Re: chlorine

"Inhalation, which is most common, has multiple effects on the body. Low-level inhalation causes skin, eye and airway irritation along with a sore throat and a cough. Higher concentrations result in chest tightness, dyspnea, bronchospasms and wheezing. Severe exposure can result in non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema. Other symptoms of chlorine poisoning appear as runny nose and choking. As fluid builds up in the lungs increases after continuous exposure, the person is often at increased risk of pneumonia. 3.5 ppm of chlorine can be detected by its characteristic odor, while 1000 ppm is likely to be fatal after a few deep breaths (#Ophardt, 2003). 2.5 mg/L of chlorine is immediately fatal if the body comes into contact to that amount and 0.15 mg/L is lethal after longer periods of inhalation."

http://toxipedia.org/display/toxipedia/Chlorine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member