GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that they took a lot of chlorine-related products for the pool. What is the significance of that?

For those who own pools, when you put chlorine-related products into the water, isn't it true that no one can swim in the pool for a certain amount of time? What would happen if someone did go in the pool though?

A pool/hot tub should always have a level of chlorine around 3 ppm. Too me, that is too low.

Chlorine is not an acid, but a base. I keep the chlorine level in my pool extremely high (between 7-10 ppm) because I have pine trees that drop needles which feed algae. Swimming in chlorinated water is not =to breathing chlorine gas.

Sorry but I do not know that many houses you can just go into and find handy urine available.

I am thinking if LE can take DNA, what is to stop them from collecting urine if they needed to for their investigation, makes more sense than just finding some.

Gee, at my house, with teenage boys who never flush, it's always available!

I noticed that they took a lot of chlorine-related products for the pool. What is the significance of that?

For those who own pools, when you put chlorine-related products into the water, isn't it true that no one can swim in the pool for a certain amount of time? What would happen if someone did go in the pool though?

Maybe if they found water in her lungs and suspected was was purposely drowned, they can determine the percentage of chemicals, etc.

Yikes.:floorlaugh:

lol I was having issues with a few of my son's friends...they'd pee on the seat and drops all over the floor! So.....each time I caught one coming out of the bathroom, I'd go in behind them, call them back & hand them the Clorox wipes. I no longer have that problem:) my kid was mortified! Oh well.

lol I was having issues with a few of my son's friends...they'd pee on the seat and drops all over the floor! So.....each time I caught one coming out of the bathroom, I'd go in behind them, call them back & hand them the Clorox wipes. I no longer have that problem:) my kid was mortified! Oh well.
I got tired of mopping up urine. I put up a sign for my 3 boys:

It's not as long as you think. Take a seat!

No problem to go in a pool. You only put the amount you need.

Speculation that she has chlorinated water in her lungs and they are trying to match up the water and chemicals.

LE took hair from a "dark haired cat."
I try to sweep the pine needles off my pool's tarp cover thingee. It is impossible, so I can't imagine anyone thinking they used a completely "sterile" tarp to roll up Alanna if they had a cat in the house.

I try to sweep the pine needles off my pool's tarp cover thingee. It is impossible, so I can't imagine anyone thinking they used a completely "sterile" tarp to roll up Alanna if they had a cat in the house.

I have two cats too. I don't think I've ever owned/wore a single thing without a least a few hairs on it!

With seven males in this house...we never sit before looking. I have absolutely no frame of reference as to exactly how long it takes to train one to lift the seat and aim at the water. Do males ever really learn to do this consistently?

No problem to go in a pool. You only put tge amount you need.

Speculation that she has chlorinated water in her lungs and they are trying to match up the water and chemicals.

maybe match up the water, chemicals & urine if someone did "go" in the pool/tub/whatever.

Incident With Pickup Truck Eyed in Saginaw Slaying

Police investigating the slaying of a Saginaw girl are looking into an incident in which a man approached two young Fort Worth sisters a month ago but sped away when the girls' father confronted him.

The sisters, Alex Acuna, 9, and Andrea Acuna, 11, said they were in their front yard when the driver of a red pickup truck tried to get their attention.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Incident-With-Pickup-Truck-Eyed-in-Saginaw-Slaying-214693701.html

Mr. Acuna was able to write down the license plate number/letters of the red truck and driver that approached the girls .... :thumb:

With seven males in this house...we never sit before looking. I have absolutely no frame of reference as to exactly how long it takes to train one to lift the seat and aim at the water. Do males ever really learn to do this consistently?

Yes! Husband and son are both trained! The Clorox wipes sit right on top of the tank so there is no excuses here:)

I swear when I first married my husband and we shared a bathroom, I though he must have had holes on the sides of his manhood or some deformity! Like in cartoons when someone gets all shot up and drinks a glass of water and it spouts out all the holes....I know quite the imagination I have:/

They do if you put one of those targets in the toilet for them to aim at. They think it is fun. Especially when they are first learning to stand up to go potty. LOL :blushing: lmbo at this.

Salem

They do if you put one of those targets in the toilet for them to aim at. They think it is fun. Especially when they are first learning to stand up to go potty. LOL :blushing: lmbo at this.

Salem

Or fruit loops:) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members