GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the restraints and people rushing to defend the parents, remember the restraints were being researched in relation to Alanna, That is what is sickening,

There must be something to indicate that restraints were used on her

Right! They asked in SW for anything used 'to restrain' and then ,,,, found restraints , not rope or a scarf or some casual item that might e used to restrain, but actual RESTRAINTS. It's actually strange, isn't it?

The car in question was also parked on the street, not in the driveway or garage.

So someone snatched a child then went back to steal items from her parents car? A little too bold I think.

As far as the restraints and people rushing to defend the parents, remember the restraints were being researched in relation to Alanna, That is what is sickening,

There must be something to indicate that restraints were used on her

Not necessarily. They might simply want to eliminate the possibility.

Item 31 & 50 - a black restraints???? What the heck is that?
Item 39 - plastic gloves?
Item 63 - arm & leg restraints? What are those? Not zipties, because if they were zip ties, they would be called zipties, wouldn't they? Why are they called restraints?

Wow - they took enough toilet paper and toilet paper rolls to have kept the whole summer camp in business for a full year. What is up with the toilet paper?

Salem

All of the above, lol. I just don't think an officer of the law would leak the info clandestinely in a case of this magnitude, involving a child. I think there's a purpose behind it but I'm not sure quite what.

I don't suspect the family - but that means nothing.

An item on that list may correspond to something in someone else's possession too - something innocuous. It could serve to shake that other someone up. Or to lower his or her guard.
Yep. Or to alert someone who knows the perp.

I haven't heard anything about Alanna's hands and feet being bound with red tape per se. I only heard they were bound. I thought it was established from the 911 call that there was tape (did the caller say what color?) around either the tarp or garbage bag.

You are correct about the 911 call only saying tape, but it was in this post that it was specified as red.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/03/...rl-identified-as-6-year-old-alanna-gallagher/

CBS 11 has also confirmed the items seized from the family’s car – including plastic bags, toilet paper, a blue/gray colored tarp, and different colored tape, including red. Alanna’s body was found bound with red tape more than a mile from her home. FBI agents left the list of items taken from the family car clearly visible through the window.

Filly has "sometimers". Sometimes I forget. Someone outside the family actually saw this little girl alive outside playing on the day she disappeared, right? A neighbor?

Just thinking "She couldn't have disappeared on the trip home from camp", right?

The video on the link also specifies LE were asking about "two suspicious black vehicles in the neighborhood"........and at end the reporter says "two dark SUV's". It seems they are taking this lead seriously, since that's what they're asking people about today - and clearly means more than one person was involved.
Not necessarily. LE must investigate logical possible leads that are called in. When (if) they arrest someone, his/her defense attorney will attempt to prove that LE arrested the wrong person because LE never followed up on all the tips that were called in to the tip line.

Saginaw authorities canvassing neighborhood near where murdered 6-year-old girl found bound

snipped
Saginaw police are waiting for the Tarrant County Medical Examiner to process evidence found at the scene where Alanna was discovered, Ing said.

“Once we get that we kind of have a little better grasp of what we’re doing,” Ing said. “It couldn’t come fast enough.”

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...terfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=crime

So someone snatched a child then went back to steal items from her parents car? A little too bold I think.

No, I was thinking the other way around, particularly if she had been targeted/watched ahead of time.

Why so much toilet paper and empty rolls from toilet paper? What is that about?

Salem

Big families use much TP. If Mom or other kiddos are the crafty sort, we used to craft like crazy with empty toilet paper rolls. Even last year, kids' church and school were collecting them for crafts.

Um. Where did the sinister implication come from?

I was merely trying to figure out why they walk to neighbor's and figure it must be because they called the ones they knew and started on the ones they did not know as well. Walking house to house takes quite awhile as opposed to a phone call

Sorry, it was just a phrase. I didn't mean anything, er, sinister... :D

My only point was that different people have different preferences, and while one person might prefer to start on the phone, another might prefer to start by walking, and really nothing at all can be inferred from it. Yeah, might be ones they didn't know as well. Might be the ones who weren't on her normal walk. Might be the ones who weren't home when they called. Might be one parent was knocking on doors while another was on the phone. We just don't know.

Item 31 & 50 - a black restraints???? What the heck is that?
Item 39 - plastic gloves?
Item 63 - arm & leg restraints? What are those? Not zipties, because if they were zip ties, they would be called zipties, wouldn't they? Why are they called restraints?

Wow - they took enough toilet paper and toilet paper rolls to have kept the whole summer camp in business for a full year. What is up with the toilet paper?

Salem

Can you link the SW? Please! I can't find it!

Also, why all the toothbrushes?

I thought this was about DNA -- but they took like 8 toothbrushes, not counting the head from an electrical toothbrush.

How many people live in the house?

Salem

No, I was thinking the other way around, particularly if she had been targeted/watched ahead of time.

I'm still confused. The perp bought extra tarp and tape to leave in the car?? Ya lost me...

Filly has "sometimers". Sometimes I forget. Someone outside the family actually saw this little girl alive outside playing on the day she disappeared, right? A neighbor?

Just thinking "She couldn't have disappeared on the trip home from camp", right?

I asked that a while ago. I wanted to know when the last time somebody from outside the home had seen the little girl. Haven't heard a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop