GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make a leap and tell you the FBI does not put up billboards if they know what happened. Billboards don't go up just b/c they are free. Not with the Feds involved.

Don't know about COD or tox yet, and nothing being released means there may be larger things at play that the FBI is looking at. Take it from there...

could it be possible 'restraints' of some sort (tape, whatever) was used to make it easier to move? for example, much easier to move a large rug/carpet when it is secure rather than flopping around

I've been thinking much the same... The taping of arms and legs was to aid in "moving" her body to the vehicle. But, I thought the restraints might be something else though, not tape (only because of the info in the SW). Also, I've wondered if the plastic over her head was to hide her face (maybe because she was known to the perp and there was some ?guilt?).

Restraints could have been to hold trash bag and tarp in place and in vehicle. Could also be to keep her still before attack and still attached. Could be both or all three.

This is specific form of asphyxiation inquired about (just to be clear what I was trying to address in my post), as strangling appears to have been ruled out by ME.

???

Strangling and suffocating due to plastic bag are not one and the same...Nor diagnosed as such by the ME.......???

Most certainly that, if someone knows about fluids. Also to disguise or hide from seeing. And, to stage.

Since we're discussing fluids, I wonder if tp was used to prevent any possible drainage coming from the mouth/nose?

I asked son, who passed 30 hours of physics, if it was possible for a 40-something pound chlld wrapped in a tarp to slide out of a pickup truck bed accelerating, stopping, or turning.

His answer was: It depends on friction. Tarps are smooth. Pickup bed liners are smooth. It's plausible.

:heartbeat: Physics

I finally had some time to think an ok way to explain the vector forces to post here, and catching up on the previous thread before I posted, I see you and your son have beat me to it!:banghead:

We have two opposing theories here, at least in my mind. The 'left in the street' seems very young, immature, inexperienced and spur of the moment. Yet that same person I cannot see leaving no trace of a COD so that the fbi and le cannot even determine it without weeks of testing. Poisoning , if that is the case, is a well thought out, 'invisible' type of crime. The random young first time perp who seizes on an opportunity does not likely have poison in their pocket all day waiting for this to come up. Yet, the seasoned predator , ready to strike with their poison handy, would likely be much more careful in their method of disposal . :( I'm sorry Alanna to use such a term about you. I'm so sorry :( .
So, could we have a repeat offender who knows what he's doing who delivered the COD and then , possibly directed his minion to dispose of her?
Two black vans, one red truck,, are any of these relevant to Alanna? Are all 3 ?

As a reminder, the Scanner Thread in the basement or parking lot here at WS is an area where WSers listen to and transcribe scanner frequencies used by LE and EMS all over North America.

What is transcribed or chatted about in the Scanner thread, needs to stay there. You must be a member of WS to view it, so, if you are one of the many guests visiting our forum, please join! We welcome all new members.

Here is Alanna Gallagher's Scanner Thread link. The Tags at the bottom of each page, will indicate the post # for the more important transcriptions.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214312&page=34

Since we're discussing fluids, I wonder if tp was used to prevent any possible drainage coming from the mouth/nose?

My first thought was to keep her quiet.

If fluids flow rapidly in a deceased child, then to stop them.

OR, someone already knows fluids will begin.

We have two opposing theories here, at least in my mind. The 'left in the street' seems very young, immature, inexperienced and spur of the moment. Yet that same person I cannot see leaving no trace of a COD so that the fbi and le cannot even determine it without weeks of testing. Poisoning , if that is the case, is a well thought out, 'invisible' type of crime. The random young first time perp who seizes on an opportunity does not likely have poison in their pocket all day waiting for this to come up. Yet, the seasoned predator , ready to strike with their poison handy, would likely be much more careful in their method of disposal . :( I'm sorry Alanna to use such a term about you. I'm so sorry :( .
So, could we have a repeat offender who knows what he's doing who delivered the COD and then , possibly directed his minion to dispose of her?
Two black vans, one red truck,, are any of these relevant to Alanna? Are all 3 ?

I'm heading towards young offender, or older and panicked on drugs themselves.

Poisoning has gained new familiarity, but with street drugs you must know they are made from poisons. What trips an adult, let's say 16 and up, body out, can kill a small child. Household cleaners can do the same.

I'm not sure if we have a visiting RSO, a living RSO, a young one never noted, or family accident.

++Mini safety rant here++
Accident I am ruling out from what I have seen so far, not in this thread. But posting your family moments and photos should be a no no for people with children. However, the majority of humans do not know this. In fact, don't post your lives at all on the internet, photos of any kind invite along with posting about any activities. Just don't. Call your family and friends or write letters. God forbid, do not EVER start that find your friend app that new families like to see if the child is picked up from daycare. It may say it is safe, but for God's sake people, it is the friggin' INTERNET. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING is private. Not even your banking online.++End of rant++

RSO of any type, or young offender is where I think we can go in this thread.

I'm going to make a leap and tell you the FBI does not put up billboards if they know what happened. Billboards don't go up just b/c they are free. Not with the Feds involved.

Don't know about COD or tox yet, and nothing being released means there may be larger things at play that the FBI is looking at. Take it from there...

So, maybe we arent safe?

IF Alanna's body was deliberately dumped from perp's vehicle, why would perp bother placing body in garbage bags, tarp and belting it? Why go through so much extra with body?

Maybe the creep has OCD. There will be other signs of this in his life. Example could be hoarding, generalized anxiety, sexual obsessions, rigid adherence to rules, perfectionism, extreme frugality, and unhealthy behaviors/compulsion.

Maybe the creep was intentionally making her corpse appear to be an "overkill" to divert attention from himself. He gave the FBI a wide range of killing styles: binding (sadomasochist), possibly gagging her, suffocation, almost naked implying it was a sexual monster, and possibly putting her in a pool or hot tub (chemicals taken from home). Then he left her where she would be quickly found (IMO). This could send the FBI on a wild goose chase. The FBI would have to decide if they were being taunted or the creep was someone who knew and loved Alanna (didn't want her to rot in the bottom of that reservoir which was nearby).

More info about the red pickup truck. Apparently, the father of the two girls who was approached a month ago didn't get the entire license plate number (but it doesn't sound like he was missing much... maybe it was fake? or maybe he didn't get it completely right? You wouldn't think that the FBI would be thwarted if they were only missing a single digit)...

"Andy Acuna, their father, heard the man calling his daughters and intervened... He was able to jot down the license plate number of the truck, except for the middle of three numbers at the end of it. The girls described the vehicle as a red pickup truck, but unlike the green paint splatter near the right rear tire well of the truck seen leaving the Saginaw location of Alanna’s murder, this truck had rust instead."

http://www.examiner.com/article/for...-connected-to-alanna-gallagher-murder?cid=rss

Also note:

"Official cause of death is not expected to be released for up to 60 days."

Assuming there was no evidence of sexual assault, here's a theory with lots of holes... I'm just thinking aloud.

What if the child died from suffocation (accidental) and not-so-intelligent caregiver panics because he/she was neglectful (maybe engaged in illegal or nefarious activity at the time child died). Caregiver calls very intelligent friend who cleverly "conceals" everything (using tape, bags, etc). While attempting to dispose of the body... driving two different vehicles... body "somehow" falls out??

This is my thinking, as well. I don't know how accurate the previous "red truck incident" is, but I have to wonder if they aren't looking at something serial. Maybe she was the first to be killed and the others were just sexual assaults. Maybe they have others in other areas? The mystery driver didn't get the older girls in his truck with his lure of "I have something for you." but I would imagine a 6 year old might be more susceptible?

I just feel like the placating of the public, the lack of info being released and now these billboards mean that something very strange is afoot. I get the feeling they don't know who the perp is but that they do know more than they are letting on. :moo:

The bags, head and body, tape, tarp, and whatever else was found will contain some sort of forensic evidence. This went so fast that I feel a hair or something will be there. It will take time for the lab(s) to find and identify, but info will be there. Gloves or not, DNA, hairs, fibers, soil, you name it, will come around in a few weeks.

I just really feel strongly the perp is someone the family knows.
or at least one of the 3 adults have been in contact with.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member