DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tos:

Websleuths (WS) Etiquette and Information
Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE.

Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.
Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player.

I went swimming today and every child I saw having fun in the pool I thought of Alanna, she should be enjoying the summer and instead they were burying her :( ;(

At first we thought they must have found so much evidence in that tarp, it all happened in such a short time, all the cameras in the neighbourhood, all the people coming home from work, people in their gardens or walking to local pools and they have no POI or specific suspect. the ME has no COD yet, LE seem to have no new leads, tips are drying up. I know it's early I just hope this isn't one of those cases that goes on and on and goes cold. Please, for Alanna and her family let something break soon.

This is twisting my melon :/

Use this link of a home for sale on Cindy Street to “drive” down Cindy Street to the intersection of Roundrock Drive. Use the arrow (left corner of screen) to turn right on Cindy Street. Then click on the forward street arrow to “drive” down to Roundrock Drive. There is a deciduous tree which is bare in this winter photo, but in the recent crime scene photos show a very bushy tree in summer. This would block some of the view of what occurs at the stop sign where Alanna was cruelly dumped.
http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Saginaw/sold/56064-317-Cindy-Ln-Saginaw-TX-76179

In my worthless opinion, Alanna was located at the curb very close to the stop sign because the driver stopped there. He wouldn't draw attention by stopping at a stop sign. The creep then put her out against the curb. In this position, his car/van/truck would have blocked the view of the body dump from people located on the opposite side of the street. The bushy tree blocked the view of some of his illegal activities from those on the right side of Roundrock Drive and the teenager's home (those who discovered the body) on Cindy Street. The only people who would have been able to clearly see the body dump (identify the sicko) would have been those directly in front of the car/van/truck or directly behind it on Cindy Street. This, sadly, isn't a heavily traveled road and the sicko knew this. Alanna was intentionally placed in a location where her body would be quickly discovered.

Does anyone know if we are allowed to PM Mods with any questions we might have? Apparently, we can't ask them on thread because they will only get deleted. Don't want to PM one and end up banned...

ijze.jpg

Does anyone know if we are allowed to PM Mods with any questions we might have? Apparently, we can't ask them on thread because they will only get deleted. Don't want to PM one and end up banned...

You can. We are not supposed to ask on th threads but they are so great with PMs and totally helpful.

Re the condom.

I am assuming it was used as I see no reason to take an unused one.

I think it would be in reference to residual fluids?

After all, L E took lots of items, but they did not take everything they found or the house would be stripped bare

Perhaps LE took condom just in case a piece of a material similar to this was found on her body. So the condom they took may not have been used

You can. We are not supposed to ask on th threads but they are so great with PMs and totally helpful.

Thank you!!! Now I know for future reference :seeya:

There would be many very specific findings upon autopsy in a person who died of asphyxia.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...LoC_sfcPq2dNKzMnVlA4eVA&bvm=bv.48705608,d.dmg

As strangling was r/o, I think we are being specific to suffocation (bag over head) as the type of asphyxia. From your link, on p. 2:

SMOTHERING
Smothering and suffocation are often used interchangeably, but the term “smothering” is best used for that form of asphyxia in which the nose and mouth are obstructed e.g. by a hand, paper, clothes, pillow, plastic bag etc. Gagging people to keep them quiet may lead to smothering.
Signs of asphyxia are commonly absent or are only slight, and because marks of injury may be few—if any at all— homicidal smothering may be difficult to diagnose.

Has suffocation been ruled out as COD? (Bag over head)

This is specific form of asphyxiation inquired about (just to be clear what I was trying to address in my post), as strangling appears to have been ruled out by ME.

IF Alanna's body was deliberately dumped from perp's vehicle, why would perp bother placing body in garbage bags, tarp and belting it? Why go through so much extra with body?

Could she have died from internal bleeding?

We wondered about the pool water and the pool chemicals.

Maybe she was injected with them or was forced to eat them

IF Alanna's body was deliberately dumped from perp's vehicle, why would perp bother placing body in garbage bags, tarp and belting it? Why go through so much extra with body?

Why go through any of that for any reason?

Not needed for burial.

Not needed to throw in water because gasses make the body rise.

Leaving somewhere?

It makes no sense for any reason to me

Some of the ideas I've had about COD.

Accidental overdose by taking illegal drugs at a neighbor's house, or seeing teens taking them and them thinking it would be funny to get her high too. Either way, having her found where she died would be a problem even if her death wasn't intentional. She could have been in just her underwear because they had a pool there and she either was swimming or was planning on it.

Drowning seems like one that they'd be able to rule out somewhat easily, which makes me wonder why they haven't yet.

There is always the possibility that she drank a poisonous liquid that was kept in a soft drink bottle or one that looked like one. She could also have eaten something that looked like candy, but I don't know of any poisonous substances that might look good to eat (and wouldn't taste horrid).

Most others I've thought of have already been mentioned.

When you think of disposal, it is pretty good.

A dumpster may be locked or have cameras.

Someone may see them in a park.

Burial-- may be difficult to dig.

Water sounds the easiest to me. But why not just throw her in?

Accidental overdose by taking illegal drugs at a neighbor's house, or seeing teens taking them and them thinking it would be funny to get her high too. Either way, having her found where she died would be a problem even if her death wasn't intentional. She could have been in just her underwear because they had a pool there and she either was swimming or was planning on it.

Drowning seems like one that they'd be able to rule out somewhat easily, which makes me wonder why they haven't yet.

There is always the possibility that she drank a poisonous liquid that was kept in a soft drink bottle or one that looked like one. She could also have eaten something that looked like candy, but I don't know of any poisonous substances that might look good to eat (and wouldn't taste horrid).

If she ate poison at someone's house, not their problem. They are not responsible to watch her or negligent to have a poison she can reach, unless they have children of their own.

But, looking at RSO's, to me, negates most of those ideas.

Antifreeze can be mixed with a sweet drink.

IF accident, followed by panic, why stop to place a plastic bag over deceased child's head and tape it around neck before getting rid of body?

IF accident, followed by panic, why stop to place a plastic bag over deceased child's head and tape it around neck before getting rid of body?

Only one person that we know of that makes an accident look like murder.
I really don't think this was an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801