GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. Just hm.

Lol, I'd say it is just good common sense in a relationship with 2 men....Obviously, the men care for each other too....Don't know how much more politically correctly I can put this....

Maybe Alanna was playing around in one of the vehicles and ingested some medication and she fell asleep in elevated temperatures.
MOO and speculation.

BO6MCU9CAAEDuuc.jpg

https://twitter.com/laribaragerfox4/status/355375392216973312

Alanna Gallagher's quilt covered casket leaving her funeral. pic.twitter.com/VA0BQVLxtT

Lari Barager is a reporter with Fox 4.

Going from memory here, but I think there was a sexual component to most of his crimes. And he didn't discriminate: victims were both male & female, from as young as 11 (-ish ?) to much older than he was.

This is correct. He wasnt a pedophile per se, but he didnt care about age or sex. A human was a victim.
My memory also tells me he didnt rape his victims but pleasured himself.

The program for Alanna Gallagher's funeral, July 11, 2013

Slain Saginaw 6-Year-Old Girl Alanna Gallagher Laid to Rest

By Jeff Smith and Greg Janda
Thursday, Jul 11, 2013 | Updated 12:40 PM CDT
"Everybody is having a problem with this," said Van Westen, who has been with the church for 50 years. "She was very outgoing, intelligent little girl. They went to the 8 o'clock service, the same one I always go to. The little girl would hug my legs. She was just a sweet little girl."

In the Fort Worth abduction attempt on the two kids, did anyone read anything about there being a fridge in the back of the red truck? I'm looking on the Saginaw Texas News facebook but it may be buried in there pretty deep? TIA

Yes, she did go to school......

"Alanna was a kindergartner at Willow Creek Elementary School in the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw district. Her funeral is set for Thursday at Calvary Lutheran Church in Richland Hills."

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/0...hief-saginaw-girls-parents.html#storylink=cpy

Weird....wonder what the homeschooling stuff was about.....:blushing:

BBM

I haven't read the blogs re: homeschooling, so I'm not aware of the context regarding AG, who was in regular school.

I knew a lady who homeschooled her kids every other year and put them in private school every other year. She did this because she wanted her kids to have the best of different kinds of education.

Also, it's possible that this family homeschooled another child in the family or maybe just did it for the preschool years or summer supplemental learning?

In the Fort Worth abduction attempt on the two kids, did anyone read anything about there being a fridge in the back of the red truck? I'm looking on the Saginaw Texas News facebook but it may be buried in there pretty deep? TIA

OK found the reference: on the Saginaw Texas News facebook, a woman posted that the father of the two girls said the red truck had a fridge in the back and when the father approached the driver and asked why he was speaking to his kids, he replied that the driver asked him if he was interested in buying the fridge. The truck was old and rusty.

https://www.facebook.com/SaginawTexasNews/posts/10151578637068375

The reason this is interesting to me is that Alanna could have been hidden away in the truck inside something like a fridge and if the door wasn't secured closed, the door could have opened and she could have fallen out. Weird, I know. I was also thinking about that" middle section cooler" on the the search warrant too. Weird.

pls. get another tissue for all of us, Jilly - according to Rebecca Lopez tweet (she is reporting for WFAA @rlopezwfaa) "Alanna's mother sang at her funeral. A song they wrote together to the tune you are my sunshine. All 3 parents spoke. "

That article contradicts itself. One sentence states that the driver sped away. Later it states the dad came out of his house and spoke with the driver about the refrigerator in the back of the truck. That's misleading, IMO.

Also did they see the green splatter of paint? It says they remember it because it was rusty none of them mention the green paint at least not in this video. I've been trying to find where they say it had green splatter on it.

Has suffocation been ruled out as COD? (Bag over head)

Not that I've seen merc. Earlier I posted a link to a video where a reporter quoted the ME and said that she wasn't shot, stabbed, or strangled. But, that's the only reference I've seen attributed to ME stating anything about what the COD wasn't so far... HTH.

pls. get another tissue for all of us, Jilly - according to Rebecca Lopez tweet (she is reporting for WFAA @rlopezwfaa) "Alanna's mother sang at her funeral. A song they wrote together to the tune you are my sunshine. All 3 parents spoke. "

That is heart wrenching!!! I think we should all take a minute and pay our respects to this child! The thread can wait 5min while we bow our heads in silence and say a prayer! Poor baby deserves to be remembered for her life and not just her tragic death. Have fun playing in heaven with the angels sweetheart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member