GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been some talk about Opal Jennings but I wasn't sure if anyone has discussed 2 other little girls who went missing in Texas both about 2-3hrs outside of Saginaw. Megan Garner was 3 yrs old when she went missing from a playground in Tyler, TX in 1991. There was a description of the abductor as well. And Jenna Robinson (9yrs old) went missing out of Killeen. Jenna's was tiny, only 50lbs. Here is a great link regarding the cases.

http://deaniepeters-missingangels.blogspot.com/2012/12/megan-elizabeth-garner-missing-23-years.html

Besides the red truck and the 1 or 2 "dark" vehicles, WHO else had the opportunity to murder a child and discard her in the street, during daylight hours, in that neighborhood without ANYONE seeing them?

Seriously?

This case had all the markings of a quick solve.

Now I am wondering if it has all the markings of a psychopathic serial killer.

WTH? :mad:

According to video in link, ME says there is possibility of drugs or poison but those results won't be back for weeks....

(sorry to quote myself, was watching while I posted)

Thank you. I'm at work and have no speakers.

Besides the red truck and the 1 or 2 "dark" vehicles, WHO else had the opportunity to murder a child and discard her in the street, during daylight hours, in that neighborhood without ANYONE seeing them?

Seriously?

Unfortunately the neighborhood is peppered with RSO's. So, they are all possibilities and any of their visitors.

I am late to this discussion but have read quite a bit. I have some questions, tho, if anyone can answer them:

Did LG homeschool all of her children? I saw homeschooling as an interest of hers. Also since MM didn't work, did he also homeschool along with LG?

Reason I ask is that if Alanna was known to kind of run loose even during the "school season", that would be weird if not just ONE, but TWO parents were home full time.

Also,I hope this isn't sleuthing but I saw the most GORGEOUS pictures of Alanna on her mom's Flickr where she is sitting in a field of bluebells. Heartbreakingly beautiful!

One other thing, LG is an awesome knitter. She had photos of her work and even knit DRESSES for the girls. Very pretty.

I'm local and have not read or heard that any of the three children were homeschooled. The school district issued a statement with their sympathies and there have been comments from people whose children were in class with either Alanna or a sibling. Based on all that, I don't think the kids were homeschooled

twoodard8 Teresa Woodard 2 Jul

Pic of our camera's screen. FBI evidence collectors appeared to zero in on piece of plastic in road.

BOJOZgmCAAAO_3P.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/twoodard8/status/351929921033076736/photo/1

Well, I'll add my theory to the pile!

We don't have any cup holders in the back of my car. We bought these hard plastic ones. There was a cup thing that hung off an inside door handle, window, etc. On the inside of the cup, was a removable insert. The insert had plastic shapes that made a triangle shaped space, to keep the cup in place. (It's hard plastic.)

Short story long...to me, the picture looks exactly like the insert of a cup holder. I'll see if I can find a picture of what I'm talking about.

According to video in link, ME says there is possibility of drugs or poison but those results won't be back for weeks....

(sorry to quote myself, was watching while I posted)

Would explain the list of medications in the SW.

Sure are covering every avenue. LE seems to be all over it. I'm glad the FBI was involved early on.

Unfortunately the neighborhood is peppered with RSO's. So, they are all possibilities and any of their visitors.

Is there ever any neighborhood that isn't peppered any more?

Seriously?

I can't understand how this could happen under everyone's noses either. The statistical likelihood that everything fell into place for the killer should be so small, but not impossible I suppose. But if her body ended up in the street by accident, I think the killers luck will run out when LE gets back all the forensic results and proceed from there. If it was placed there, I'm not so sure.

Would explain the list of medications in the SW.

Sure are covering every avenue. LE seems to be all over it. I'm glad the FBI was involved early on.

So to me this indicates that any cause of death that can be determined grossly or in microscopic examination of tissue (i.e., strangulation, blunt force trauma, injury causing hemorrhaging, drowning, etc) has been ruled out? I realize that forensic autopsies take longer than routine ones, but I have no doubt that gross & micro portions are complete - particularly as she is being laid to rest today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member