GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The autopsy would show what the correct COD was despite the staging. So let's say, something happens and Alanna ends up dead, and the parents throw her body in the pool, call 911, and say she drowned. Wouldn't the autopsy show that she really didn't drown? Also, they couldn't claim that she fell, unless her injuries were consistent with a fall.

They would find pool water in the lungs of a drowned person but if a person is dead when they hit the water they don't breathe water anymore.

Please continue here and review the rules in the previous post.

DO NOT post personal information about the parents beyond what has been reported in MSM

DO NOT sleuth any individual who has not been indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

DO NOT suggest that any individual is the perpetrator unless indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

Bumping from first page...

The autopsy would show what the correct COD was despite the staging. So let's say, something happens and Alanna ends up dead, and the parents throw her body in the pool, call 911, and say she drowned. Wouldn't the autopsy show that she really didn't drown? Also, they couldn't claim that she fell, unless her injuries were consistent with a fall.

yep. If she drowned, there would be water in her lungs.

I am late to this discussion but have read quite a bit. I have some questions, tho, if anyone can answer them:

Did LG homeschool all of her children? I saw homeschooling as an interest of hers. Also since MM didn't work, did he also homeschool along with LG?

Reason I ask is that if Alanna was known to kind of run loose even during the "school season", that would be weird if not just ONE, but TWO parents were home full time.

Also,I hope this isn't sleuthing but I saw the most GORGEOUS pictures of Alanna on her mom's Flickr where she is sitting in a field of bluebells. Heartbreakingly beautiful!

One other thing, LG is an awesome knitter. She had photos of her work and even knit DRESSES for the girls. Very pretty.

So what are the possible CODs if the ME hasn`t ruled on one yet.

How does a pathologist determine if somebody has been smothered.

What about if somebody were to die in a hot vehicle.

So people in the know. If that is tape with blood in it, where do people think they were driving to?

Did the hunk of tape blow over there or fall out?

Why is there tape with blood separate from the body?

She was wrapped in a tarp as well as her body being in a garbage bag. Where would the tape come from to be loose?

How big is that tape? Small? Looks big.

If its tape with blood on it, where did the blood come from?

Who has NOT been driving their red truck lately?

Regarding the current search for the red truck:

"When Saginaw Police say they are going to follow each and every lead they mean it! Since my husband and I live on the Saginaw/Ft. Worth line...AND..have a red truck, well of course we thought we'd get a visit. And we did. A detective came to the house today and asked a lot of questions. God Bless all of the men and women giving everything they have to find that sweet babies killer. Thank you for your hard work and dedication."

https://twitter.com/SaginawTexas

I am late to this discussion but have read quite a bit. I have some questions, tho, if anyone can answer them:

Did LG homeschool all of her children? I saw homeschooling as an interest of hers. Also since MM didn't work, did he also homeschool along with LG?

Reason I ask is that if Alanna was known to kind of run loose even during the "school season", that would be weird if not just ONE, but TWO parents were home full time.

Also,I hope this isn't sleuthing but I saw the most GORGEOUS pictures of Alanna on her mom's Flickr where she is sitting in a field of bluebells. Heartbreakingly beautiful!

One other thing, LG is an awesome knitter. She had photos of her work and even knit DRESSES for the girls. Very pretty.

Sorry, I am really trying very hard to read every post and all news articles, but I missed that MM does not work. Is this a statement from LE or how do we know this?
TIA

So what are the possible CODs if the ME hasn`t ruled on one yet.

How does a pathologist determine if somebody has been smothered.

What about if somebody were to die in a hot vehicle.

IMO they just don't want to release the findings to the public. They may want all tests back before or may request to have it sealed once its totally complete.

That picture looks like a gasket of some kind to me. Maybe that came off the car/truck?

It looks like one of those felt type gaskets that goes between parts in a car.

Salem

IMO they just don't want to release the findings to the public. They may want all tests back before or may request to have it sealed once its totally complete.

They never released Somer Thompson COD until the perp was caught. And, Florida is a sunshine law state.

COD is difficult. She may have lots of issues that could be COD, but they have to determine which one really did it.

She could have internal injuries, but did those cause death or was it the bag on her head or did she drown after being brutalized. Those kind of ugly issues.

Sorry, I am really trying very hard to read every post and all news articles, but I missed that MM does not work. Is this a statement from LE or how do we know this?
TIA

Shoot! You would have to ask that, lol! I know I read it somewhere.....off to hunt......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416