GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that orange cone represents where the tarp originally sat, the only way Alanna could have ended up there would be if the sicko's car was traveling in the same direction as the policeman's car (in this screen shot) and he VERY quickly and sharply turned left. This might have slung her body near the position of the orange cone.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 1.29.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 1.29.41 AM.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 59
I asked son, who passed 30 hours of physics, if it was possible for a 40-something pound chlld wrapped in a tarp to slide out of a pickup truck bed accelerating, stopping, or turning.

His answer was: It depends on friction. Tarps are smooth. Pickup bed liners are smooth. It's plausible.

If she was on a truck bed I think it's also a factor whether there were other things there that she could have rolled down from on top of or that could have weighted her down or stopped movement in any direction.

I still find this video intriguing. What is it that they're looking at in the street? Tread mark? "Fluid" of some type? I dunno, but they sure find it interesting. It starts about 1:15 in the video and then again at about 1:27.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/video?clipId=9050238&autoStart=true

The spot is not where the cone was placed.
I have no idea what they are looking at.

At the beginning of this video, there is a hound dog near a police cruiser (left side of screen). Can you see if that is a curious neighbor's dog or is that a blood hound/scent dog?

Everyone should read this, and note the similarity between the 2 girls.

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/one-of-saginaws-darkest-days-the-abduction-of-opal-jo-jennings/

I have been here since the beginning, so I know this has been discussed. But as the days tick by, the more I start to believe the 2 cases are related. I mean, really, what are the chances that two girls the same age that look alike are both abducted and murdered in the SAME suburb, 14 years apart?!

I think Opal's killer is trying to send LE a loud & clear message that they have the wrong man in jail for Opal's murder.

Maybe. I guess child rapists and other pervs may live anywhere, even in areas where others attacked before. Or if it's not a local who snatched an opportunity it could be someone who knew about Opal and thought it would be exciting to hunt in the same neighborhood to get people to drag that old case up again and make people wonder if it's related (maybe he has an alibi for Opal's case) There are some differences in the MO so it's not an exact copycat crime. Alanna was in the middle of the street, Opal in a remote location, and the COD doesn't seem to be the same either.

I have no idea what they are looking at.

At the beginning of this video, there is a hound dog near a police cruiser (left side of screen). Can you see if that is a curious neighbor's dog or is that a blood hound/scent dog?
I'm not 100% certain, but it appears to me to be a neighbor.

Someone posted a tweet of a picture of a piece of plastic that was in the road that might be why the cone is placed there. In the pic of the street with the cone it looks like there is an object beside it. If someone can post that pic again.

If precious Alanna's body was placed in the back of a minivan and the hatch was not secure her body weight could have possibly push against back hatch opening it and rolled onto pavement.

Not sure what they are looking at on the ground not near the cone. Interesting. There was only one cone that I saw in photos.

I don't believe the children moved the body. At least not according to 911 call

Someone posted a tweet of a picture of a piece of plastic that was in the road that might be why the cone is placed there. In the pic of the street with the cone it looks like there is an object beside it. If someone can post that pic again.

https://twitter.com/twoodard8/
BOJHgKqCIAIhxZY.jpg

BOJGntPCcAAS9It.jpg

BOJKrusCAAA_GxX.jpg

BOJOZgmCAAAO_3P.jpg

BOI4zXZCMAAA5Ir.jpg

The way the reporter words it in this video almost makes it sound like they don't KNOW the cause of death.
I hope it is just bad wording. :please:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/n...t-Justice-214847271.html?_osource=nbcnewsmore

That's what I thought too but I am clinging to the hope that LE just doesn't want to release it yet so they tell the reporters that the tox tests are pending.

Another thing that doesn't sound too well worded is the last remark that until we make an arrest we just don't know who did this. It sounds like they're going to arrest someone blindly and surprise themselves (Ooh, let's see now who we arrested... oh wow, never would have thought it was that guy... Most of the time LE knows who did it at least a short while before they arrest anyone, I would hope)

Hi

I'm new here and since I've registered the conversation has moved on a bit so I hope that no one minds me just going back to the leg/arm restraints?

They can seem a bit of an odd thing to have in the house, there are reasons tho other then them being a sexual thing. From a personal perspective I have leg restraints, however they are because I'm a para rower and they enable me to row.

I realise that this is unlikely to be the case here for a sporting reason for the parents, but if the oldest son is disabled, (I'm sure I've read that but please correct me if I'm wrong) maybe they are something for him?

Here is a sweet (Easter 2009- Part 2) egg hunting video on youtube with Alanna by FordPrfct.

What is that white thing on Alanna's head at the 2:13-2:14 mark? It appears that she has hair loss in a circular pattern.
I'm erasing internet address. Video includes other children in the family.

Hi

I'm new here and since I've registered the conversation has moved on a bit so I hope that no one minds me just going back to the leg/arm restraints?

They can seem a bit of an odd thing to have in the house, there are reasons tho other then them being a sexual thing. From a personal perspective I have leg restraints, however they are because I'm a para rower and they enable me to row.

I realise that this is unlikely to be the case here for a sporting reason for the parents, but if the oldest son is disabled, (I'm sure I've read that but please correct me if I'm wrong) maybe they are something for him?
Son that lives in Saginaw has motor skills that do not appear to be impaired. You can see him running in the sweet Easter egg video on youtube.
Erasing site so I don't get in trouble.

Welcome to Websleuths, Giles86!
:wagon:

Hi

Welcome so glad you are here. As far as I know the oldest son lives in calif with his father.

His motor skills do not appear to be impaired. You can see him running in the sweet Easter egg video on youtube.
Erasing site so I don't get in trouble.

Welcome to Websleuths, Giles86!
:wagon:

The oldest one is the one that is disabled (Autistic and living with Dad, I believe.)
That isn't the oldest son (B) in the video... that is the second one born in 2003 (J).
(They even say his name around halfway through so I'm 100% sure.)

The oldest son was born in like 1996/1997? (B) He is not in the video that I saw.
The oldest daughter was born around 2000 or so. (M)
Then that son in the video in 2003. (J)
Then Alanna in 2007.

Hope that helps clear that up. Getting pretty good at sorting out family trees. :seeya:

Here is a sweet (Easter 2009- Part 2) egg hunting video on youtube with Alanna by FordPrfct.

What is that white thing on her head at the 2:13-2:14 mark? It appears that she has hair loss in a circular pattern.
I'm erasing internet address. Video includes other children in the family.

Haven't viewed the video as my internet is sooo slow today. But from your description, it sounds like alopecia. I had it as a child and still do very occasionally. There is no often no clear cause for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx