Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I'm new here and since I've registered the conversation has moved on a bit so I hope that no one minds me just going back to the leg/arm restraints?

They can seem a bit of an odd thing to have in the house, there are reasons tho other then them being a sexual thing. From a personal perspective I have leg restraints, however they are because I'm a para rower and they enable me to row.

I realise that this is unlikely to be the case here for a sporting reason for the parents, but if the oldest son is disabled, (I'm sure I've read that but please correct me if I'm wrong) maybe they are something for him?

Welcome to websleuths !

I have not been following this case until today when I read the bizarre circumstances and saw a video of Alanna taken by a neighbor. She is one of the most magical kids I've seen in a long time. It's hard to believe such a spirit has been taken from the earth. I have several questions:

1. What the heck?
2. Why didn't Alanna have bio-dad's name? <modship>
3. Has anyone else but the grandma lady I saw in one video come forward to say Alanna was troubled or did not want to go home? Has anyone else confirmed what this neighbor said?
3. The body being dumped in the middle of the road only a few miles from her home seems unusual for either a family member murderer or non-family member murderer. Maybe more common for someone unrelated. What are the most popular theories?
4. Why do fathers seem so composed? Why is the bio-dad smiling about polyamory in his post-LE media interview?
5. Is this a case of people with bizarre sexual and other hangups getting together and having kids with disastrous results or is this a case of people with social and/or sexual issues too immersed in a make-believe or gamer or fantasy world to be paying attention to the beautiful baby they are supposed to be caring for?
6. Does the Lutheran church or any branch of it condone polyamory?
7. Has it been confirmed when each parent last saw Alanna?
8. Has it been confirmed when any parent began searching?
9. Have any non-family sightings of Alanna been confirmed?
10. Do we know if any of the parents has a red truck or access to one? Do we know for sure if a red truck was actually involved?
11. Is there a possible perp description?
12. Have we heard anything from the mom?

TIA!!!!

I have not been following this case until today when I read the bizarre circumstances and saw a video of Alanna taken by a neighbor. She is one of the most magical kids I've seen in a long time. It's hard to believe such a spirit has been taken from the earth. I have several questions:

1. What the heck?
2. Why didn't Alanna have bio-dad's name? <modship>
3. Has anyone else but the grandma lady I saw in one video come forward to say Alanna was troubled or did not want to go home? Has anyone else confirmed what this neighbor said?
3. The body being dumped in the middle of the road only a few miles from her home seems unusual for either a family member murderer or non-family member murderer. Maybe more common for someone unrelated. What are the most popular theories?
4. Why do fathers seem so composed? Why is the bio-dad smiling about polyamory in his post-LE media interview?
5. Is this a case of people with bizarre sexual and other hangups getting together and having kids with disastrous results or is this a case of people with social and/or sexual issues too immersed in a make-believe or gamer or fantasy world to be paying attention to the beautiful baby they are supposed to be caring for?
10. Do we know if any of the parents has a red truck or access to one? Do we know for sure if a red truck was actually involved?

TIA!!!!

Have you seen this?

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/SaginawSearchWarrant.pdf

I'm in color purple.

1. What the heck?

Good question.

2. Why didn't Alanna have bio-dad's name? <modsnip>

Not sure what the law in Texas but I expect that most of the time children get the name of the mother and her husband unless the family takes some measure to change that. It might be that they weren't sure who was the biodad until some time later when she'd already had that name for a while. It seems like if you weren't sure it would be the simplest thing just to give the child the same last name the mother has.

I dunno what to think about the neighbors statements at the moment. It could be that they're colored by their distaste of the family situation or just the way some people always seem to have always felt that something bad would happen to X after it has already happened but never felt it strongly enough to report it or help in any way.

Either she accidentally fell of a truck which might mean that we're dealing with someone who was in a bit of a panic after realizing that she was gone or then she was placed in the middle of the street intentionally in broad daylight which might mean a particularly brazen perp who didn't even want to try to conceal the crime and wanted her found fast and in a public, attention grabbing manner.

I don't know.

The branch I'm familiar with does not exactly condone it but I haven't really seen the question of polyamory come up much in discussions. I think some members have more liberal views and adopt a live and let live attitude in many issues and others are very conservative so it might depend on who you talk to.

No, I don't think so. Not publicly anyway.

Some neighbor I guess said they saw her at 2 PM but I haven't seen anything much confirmed by LE.

No and no. They've also been looking for two dark vehicles. The family vehicles LE searched are listed in the search warrant but we haven't been told which other vehicles they may have access of.

Not that I'm aware of.

TIA!!!!

And that is why I love Donjeta and Gitana folks. Thanks to both of you.

Another possible reason for the last name question, is that I suppose most unusual families have to give some extra thought about custody questions and some might want to ensure that if anything tragic happens to the mother and one of the men the remaining one has a decent chance of retaining custody of the child. So in this case one would have the case for custody by virtue of being the biological father and the other could argue that he had been considered a parent in every way but the biological, "see, she has my last name".

Regarding all of the computer equipment being taken that was discussed on the previous thread. A lot of the families life was online in various blogs, journals, profiles and also gaming (warcraft). LE could be going through all these to see if they have unwittingly had contact online with any known RSO's or to see if there's any unusual behaviour from people they spoke to online.

Regarding where the body was found, near the curb. I think the vehicle stopped at the stop sign, the perp checked to see if no one was around, the right hand door was opened and then Alanna pushed out. This opens up more questions though. Did the driver lean over to open the door and push her out? Was there a second perp who was in the vehicle too who opened the door and pushed her out? This must have been done very quickly to make sure no one saw it.

Regarding all of the computer equipment being taken that was discussed on the previous thread. A lot of the families life was online in various blogs, journals, profiles and also gaming (warcraft). LE could be going through all these to see if they have unwittingly had contact online with any known RSO's or to see if there's any unusual behaviour from people they spoke to online.

Regarding where the body was found, near the curb. I think the vehicle stopped at the stop sign, the perp checked to see if no one was around, the right hand door was opened and then Alanna pushed out. This opens up more questions though. Did the driver lean over to open the door and push her out? Was there a second perp who was in the vehicle too who opened the door and pushed her out? This must have been done very quickly to make sure no one saw it.

Doesnt it seem odd that there are no similar current cases? (Hence the "isolated" term used by LE imo.)
to murder a child, leave them in broad daylight on a public street just seems so brazen! I cant imagine this is the perps first assault upon a child!
Jmo

Thank you everyone for the information on the eldest son, does anyone know if he visits tx? (Not trying to sleuth him, but sorry if that isn't allowed to be asked) if not then my potential reason goes out of the window.

And thank you for the very warm welcome ::gthanks:

OK Hope this makes sense. In reference to the state and location of the tarp, Alanna underneath it.
If what was said is true then we can assume that the tarp was wrapped like a package when found. IIRC when found by the young teen he said he thought it was trash and was going to throw it away /remove from the road. It was said to have a belt and tape. He opened it/unrolled it. If it was rolled up then is it possible that he grabbed the end of the tarp after removing the belt and unrolled it. If he unrolled the package then Alanna probably did not end up in the road where she was found. He saw that she had a bag over her head and red tape around her wrist/arms and leg/feet. He saw that she had on purple underwear, and a black trash bag as well.

So as far as trying to figure out what kind of vehicle or whether of not she fell from the back or tossed from the side door is hard for me to say because I am not sure of the location when found.

OK going back for more coffee.

Looking at the 2nd twitter pic above in post #52, I do see the curb there. So, it is possible a truck tire went over the curb.

If we go with being placed there, well, that is rather brazen at a 4 point intersection. However, she couldn't have been pushed from a truck bed without a second person being involved. She could have been pushed from the passenger side out the door, or in car same side, or back driver side.

This was 1 mile from the home right? I don't think the parents were involved. I think she was a victim of opportunity for someone. Maybe even unknown to the family, so I'll leave speculation about love lives out of it for now. It only takes a second or two to nab a naive child, as we have seen millions of times.

Hi

I'm new here and since I've registered the conversation has moved on a bit so I hope that no one minds me just going back to the leg/arm restraints?

They can seem a bit of an odd thing to have in the house, there are reasons tho other then them being a sexual thing. From a personal perspective I have leg restraints, however they are because I'm a para rower and they enable me to row.

I realise that this is unlikely to be the case here for a sporting reason for the parents, but if the oldest son is disabled, (I'm sure I've read that but please correct me if I'm wrong) maybe they are something for him?

Very interesting. Thanks for that and when you say that I imagine the family with the archery and karate and other things they like to do and I can see it making sense. Tks for a fresh look :) ......and WELCOME !

But btk wasn't a pedophile.

Going from memory here, but I think there was a sexual component to most of his crimes. And he didn't discriminate: victims were both male & female, from as young as 11 (-ish ?) to much older than he was.

=gitana1;9653792
2. Why didn't Alanna have bio-dad's name? Was there some odd master-servant thing happening in the house?
TIA!!!!

From families I know that are differently created, this seems like a case of wanting everyone to be equal. If bio-dad doesn't share the last name, he is connected by genetics, other dad gets legal dad status.

From families I know that are differently created, this seems like a case of wanting everyone to be equal. If bio-dad doesn't share the last name, he is connected by genetics, other dad gets legal dad status.

Good point. I was also thinking about keeping unity among the kids. For example people I know who are married, have a couple of kids, divorce , mom moves on to new marriage , has another kid or two, the newer kids often feel ' why don't we have the same last name as my brothers' or something like that. So that would be my first guess. ( run on sentences are my thing today, sorry )

Fred and Rose West.

They also had a polyamorous lifestyle but to the extreme, Rose worked as a prostitute in the house.

They tortured, raped, bound and murdered their own children. :sick:

Ah yes the delightful Wests. (Incidentally Rose is incarcerated near to where I live) I must confess I had forgotten about them when writing that post, with them it wasn't just their children but some of the other victims were children as well.

They also had a a long history of child sexual abuse as well with Anne Marie

I just hope that thinking that the lifestyle of the victim's family can be blamed for Alanna being killed doesn't give any false security to the locals so they think their chldren are safe but then it turns out to be somebody who randomly takes kids off the streets.

Well, much as I suspect this case might have some relationship to the online alternate life style of the parents, I also think this is a regularly offending child abuser. Jmo.
personally if I had kids in the area they wouldn't leave my site until this is solved to my satisfaction.

Ah yes the delightful Wests. (Incidentally Rose is incarcerated near to where I live) I must confess I had forgotten about them when writing that post, with them it wasn't just their children but some of the other victims were children as well.

They also had a a long history of child sexual abuse as well with Anne Marie

:welcome5: almost neighbour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members