GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible a killer is doing all of these little kids, although it is one of the most popular ages for pervs.

BTK had no signs pointing to him and he was doing it for how many years?

And then there was a time oeriod he did not, is that correct?

If so, why did he not do it for a time period?

Hard to figure out pervs. He sure did not fit a profile I would decide upon. Married, children, church.

But, there were signs such as control freak or something?

Hey now! Careful there, buddy. I'm a card carrying control freak! :bigfight:

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

JWPMoyer

I'm bumping this. It seems some forgot the rules on minors. Please reread. Posting of innocent minors names or photos is NOT allowed.

Salem

Hello everybody. I just joined. I live very close to where Alanna lived. I drove through her neighborhood on the day she died. Lots of people cut through that neighborhood.

A few observations:

I drove on Bridal Trail right past her street about 1:20 on the day she died. There was so much trash along the street that at first I thought someone might have been kicked out of a house, but as I continued along Bridal trail most houses had large amounts of trash out. Saginaw doesn't require that trash be put in bins, so it's in bags, boxes, just all over the place.

There is construction very close to her house. A lot of People going from Saginaw to Fort Worth or vice versa cut through the way I did that day, but the neighborhood has complained and they are finally connecting the two parts of Boaz.

They are building houses off of Old Decatur, and I've heard that the Saginaw City Council required them to connect the two parts of Boaz as a condition of building the houses.

There are lots of workers there building roads to prepare to build houses, hopefully LE is looking at those people.

Someone in an earlier thread mentioned ice cream trucks. My neighborhood about two miles away frequently has an ice cream truck going up and down the streets.

I have also seen a small red truck with at least one man in it digging through trash on trash days, someone else mentioned that.

Another observation regarding trucks. With the high price of metal in our area there have been lots of thefts of truck back gates. The bad guy might have had his stolen.

This was way too close to home and I hurt so much for everybody that loved this precious child. May she rest in peace.

Hello everybody. I just joined. I live very close to where Alanna lived. I drove through her neighborhood on the day she died. Lots of people cut through that neighborhood.

A few observations:

I drove on Bridal Trail right past her street about 1:20 on the day she died. There was so much trash along the street that at first I thought someone might have been kicked out of a house, but as I continued along Bridal trail most houses had large amounts of trash out. Saginaw doesn't require that trash be put in bins, so it's in bags, boxes, just all over the place.

There is construction very close to her house. A lot of People going from Saginaw to Fort Worth or vice versa cut through the way I did that day, but the neighborhood has complained and they are finally connecting the two parts of Boaz.

They are building houses off of Old Decatur, and I've heard that the Saginaw City Council required them to connect the two parts of Boaz as a condition of building the houses.

There are lots of workers there building roads to prepare to build houses, hopefully LE is looking at those people.

Someone in an earlier thread mentioned ice cream trucks. My neighborhood about two miles away frequently has an ice cream truck going up and down the streets.

I have also seen a small red truck with at least one man in it digging through trash on trash days, someone else mentioned that.

Another observation regarding trucks. With the high price of metal in our area there have been lots of thefts of truck back gates. The bad guy might have had his stolen.

This was way too close to home and I hurt so much for everybody that loved this precious child. May she rest in peace.

BBM, lots of good info. TY for sharing !

A few observations:

Thanks for joining WS! Looking forward to your thoughts on this case and reading your posts.

A few observations:

First of all :welcome6: :welcome: :wagon:

Secondly, thank you so much for your input! Very valuable stuff for us to get the 'feel' of the area.

Thirdly, I'd actually noticed the garbage bag thing when I was 'google walking' the area. As I'm from an area where we have to put our garbage in bins, it seemed off to me seeing all the bags of garbage by/on the street. But it also made me wonder if the day Alanna was found out curb side, was that a pick-up day for the area? Did the perp maybe think the tarp/garbage bag thing would pass for yard debris?

Hi, TexasHello, welcome.

What do you think about the red truck?

First of all :welcome6: :welcome: :wagon:

Secondly, thank you so much for your input! Very valuable stuff for us to get the 'feel' of the area.

Thirdly, I'd actually noticed the garbage bag thing when I was 'google walking' the area. As I'm from an area where we have to put our garbage in bins, it seemed off to me. But it also made me wonder if the day Alanna was found out curb side, was that a pick-up day for the area? Did the perp maybe think the tarp/garbage bag thing would pass for yard debris?

It was indeed trash day (Monday) in that neighborhood, but I would think the trucks would have come in the morning, before her abduction? Maybe a local can confirm.

I think that Ashley Estell, Opal Jennings and Alanna resemble each other very much.
It is startling to me.
Can someone post pictures of these three girls next to each other?

I am unsure how to do that from my I pad but I will try to do it.

I think that Ashley Estell, Opal Jennings and Alanna resemble each other very much.
It is startling to me.

I'd like to see a picture of Amber Hagerman added next to them, also. I don't know how to do that, but it would be interesting to see the resemblance of all 4.

I've seen Amber Hagerman mentioned in this thread a few times, but somehow I didn't know she was the Amber of "Amber Alert". Her murder is unsolved. Grabbed off her bike.

Yes, Monday is trash day here. So is Thursday. I live close to Alanna and our trash is usually picked up by 8am.

I'd like to see a picture of Amber Hagerman added next to them, also. I don't know how to do that, but it would be interesting to see the resemblance of all 4.

All 4 of these girls had dark hair and bangs. There are photos of Alanna with and without bangs. I don't know which pics are the most recent.

I have never heard of trash not being required to be inside containers. What is that about?

It is startling to me.

Put Amber Hageran's pic up , as well, if you're going to do it. plz

Thank you for the welcome! Trash had not been picked up at 1:20 when I was on Bridal Trail on the day of the murder. Alanna's street of Babbling Brook is off of Bridal Trail. There was a very large amount of trash on Bridal Trail at 1:20 pm and it was a trash day.

I don't really know what to think of the red truck. I think it's probably related somehow but I really don't know how.

Another note, the airport that some have mentioned in Saginaw hasn't been active for many years.

There is a hanger and some other buildings there that have been abandoned for many years.

Still trying to post the pics from my iPad.

I have never heard of trash not being required to be inside containers. What is that about?

This is a road off Cindy Lane (Hillwood, I think) in Saginaw. Take a 'walk' and you'll see the garbage bagged street side.

http://goo.gl/maps/7SBTn

There are some houses on Cindy Lane that look to use containers, and those are tossed to the side and empty. Different hauler?

I personally don't live in a city where 'the city' hauls our garbage. We all pick our own private hauler, (though most in our neighborhood use one of the two 'biggies', including Waste Management) and though most haulers run once a week in the A.M., sometimes only our recycling truck comes early and our regular garbage truck doesn't come til 4 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
little red riding hood