GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was actual garbage in the garbage bag, along with Alanna's body. There could have been a toilet paper roll or used toilet paper, some kind of toilet paper garbage, including the packaging. JMO

I wonder if it's possible that Alanna's parents left her home alone, while they went out, and at that point her murderer abducted and murdered her in her own home while they were gone?

LE said they have video of all vehicles, and have accounted for most, if not all of them.

Wow. I had not thought of that. Interesting idea.

E

I corrected the URL:

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/01/former_ellis_county_observer_p.php

I think the guy in the dallas observer article is in jail and I haven't followed Alanna's case closely enough to know who BNF is.

WS seems to be acting up and not reloading very well.

To clarify, BNF has nothing to do with Alanna's case.

The only reason it got brought up here is because of the things I was finding re: suspects in Amber Hagerman case. To that end, I may have followed the wrong trail of breadcrumbs......but, there still seems to be an awful lot of chatter in comments sections & other message boards, as well as facts printed in MSM, that appear to support the BNF allegations. I'm not sure who "Red Oak man" is, but it doesn't seem to be the same/guy people.

But no, to my knowledge there is no correlation of BNF to this case. Just wanted to be sure I hadn't muddied the waters. (They had been so clear up to this point, right?)......

I think there was actual garbage in the garbage bag, along with Alanna's body. There could have been a toilet paper roll or used toilet paper, some kind of toilet paper garbage, including the packaging. JMO

Not sure but I think it would have been asked for in the SW, like Wallmart bag, Wallmart receipt and specific size belt. I could be wrong though.

I don't really think her Mom was gone at the very least, but the opinion is based on social media and I can't elaborate.

(I have, however, wondered off and on if the perp at least got access to their CAR. The one that had all the stuff like bags taken from it was parked on the street.)

I am thinking of the SW. It was obtained very quickly.

They must have some info right away as some of the items were very specific and not general, such as the belt. But what's the deal with the clothing?

They asked for urine and residual fluids. I wonder if some was found on her and if it could be found so quickly, or is this a general item asked for?

Also, why would the SW want MENS clothing, sized 38-46? Again, very specific.

How many sized 38-44 belts would even been around, kwim?

A size 38-44 belt is very specific.

RSBM: I assume they are referring to pants and/or suit coats- as shirts do not come in numerical sizes like that. ( probably pants )

This belt is most likely a size 40. The holes are spaced 2 inches apart; 38, 40, 42, 44.

I don't really think her Mom was gone at the very least, but the opinion is based on social media and I can't elaborate.

(I have, however, wondered off and on if the perp at least got access to their CAR. The one that had all the stuff like bags taken from it was parked on the street.)

I saw they appeared to focus on the one car and looks like they seized it. I think since the teens may have just glanced at Alanna, they may not have seen much else that may have been in the tarp with her. Poor little baby!

Are there any plus sized RSO's in the area? Is weight and frame given in a RSO's description?

I believe the police have said they are not "prime suspects" and nothing more. I don't think they publicly said whether that have been ruled out, or in. They have been so quiet.

BBM: odd wording to me. maybe it implies an acquaintance is responsible?

But unless someone goes up and down a lot in weight, they shouldn't have a 38 in. belt and a 44 in. belt. That's quite a bit of a range. Most come 40/42 for example, just in increments of 2 I thought.

BBM: odd wording to me. maybe it implies an acquaintance is responsible?

I keep wondering if the perp had access to the home and car. Could have used the property owners stuff to wrap and discard her in.
But that brings me right back to the home and occupants. Yet obviously LE and FBI are looking at other options so maybe it was someone the family knew and trusted. Had they had any recent visitors?

Coming back to the statement by LE that everyone is 'perfectly safe' and the items specifically stated as of interest on the SW, the items taken listed on the SW, I do wonder like someone said early on if the perp was someone with a grudge or distaste for the parents, there are some strange people out there. And in the online world who knows who they may have come across.

Maybe it's obvious there was an attempt to set up the parents. Could explain why they stated so early it was an isolated incident and everyone was safe, maybe the family was targeted specifically.

Late night ramblings, JMO

But unless someone goes up and down a lot in weight, they shouldn't have a 38 in. belt and a 44 in. belt. That's quite a bit of a range. Most come 40/42 for example, just in increments of 2 I thought.

my husband's dockers and ralph lauren belts are size 40. the holes are at 38,40,42, and 44. his pants are dockers 38 waist and RL 36 waist. Goes to show how accurate sizing is. ETA: My DH is "football wide", has a belly, and wears his belt under it. Where he wears his pants/belt are smaller than the belly. MM is built like my DH

I saw they appeared to focus on the one car and looks like they seized it. I think since the teens may have just glanced at Alanna, they may not have seen much else that may have been in the tarp with her. Poor little baby!

I haven't seen it reported that a car was seized? Do you have a MSM link??

Note:
Whenever I have mentioned the intense road construction happening around the airport, I meant dallas fort worth airport, which is not far from saginaw.
Lots of construction workers with trucks. From my knowledge construction workers start very early morning and get off 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
the time frame works for when she was last seen (4:00?)

Was July 1st a moving day? Do people typically move in/out on the first of the month? What if someone was moving out of the area, murdered Alanna and packed her up on a full truck and she fell off/rolled off? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx