GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Leave the siblings out of the discussion, please.

Thanks.

Pensfan, I'm not aware of the neighbor from North Texas State, so I don't know if her parents had any concerns, sorry.

If the mom dropped off LDhummingbird at 2:30, living an hour away, then she left the family home at 1:30 and returned home between 3:30 to 4:00. At what time did MM allow Alanna to go play?

Any other guests or friends visiting with the family: either that day or in the days immediately preceding Alanna's murder?

No, I had been with LG on Sunday and stayed over Sunday night. There was no one else in the home right before the murder. They had only recently returned from family church camp, so there wasn't much time for visitors.

I don't know. And this may be biased, but I kind of distrust that woman because of her portrayal of Alanna as a sad little girl. This may well have been this lady's perception, but I wouldn't have characterized her behavior as sad at all. She was a joyful child whenever I interacted with her. Moreover, I'm a nanny and have some training in warning signs of abusive situations, and would've felt bound to act if I felt something was amiss in her home. FWIW, Alanna also sobbed that day when I told her I had to go home -- her sobbing at Yolanda could just have been the dramatic behavior of a child.

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now. :blushing: I will try not to let my opinions bleed into my answers quite so much.

I value your insight as a friend of the family as well as your professional experience. IMO nannies are usually spot on when it comes to reading children's behavior.

If the mom dropped off LDhummingbird at 2:30, living an hour away, then she left the family home at 1:30 and returned home between 3:30 to 4:00. At what time did MM allow Alanna to go play?

Actually, we left shortly after noon. We ran a couple of errands along the way.

Thank you. Do you know what time MM remembers he allowed her out to play?
I'm wondering if the timeline is longer than what I have been thinking.

LDhummingbird, are you allowed to tell us what Alanna was wearing that day?

The parents are not in custody. This is just another nasty rumor.

I suppose this is as good a time as any to introduce myself. Hi, I'm a friend of the Gallagher family. I was at their home the morning of the day that Alanna died. I had been waiting on my verified insider tag to show up before I posted, but I just had to confirm that no arrests have been made, least of all the parents. I was talking to the mother not ten minutes ago and I don't think that would be possible if she were in police custody.

Welcome LDHummingbird!

:welcome4:

Thank you. Do you know what time MM remembers he allowed her out to play?
I'm wondering if the timeline is longer than what I have been thinking.

No I don't, sorry. I believe it wasn't immediately after we left because Alanna was helping do chores around the house when we left, but that's all I can say for certain. Something in the back of my mind is making me think she left later, but I don't remember what exactly.

So mom was going to be gone awhile, one dad was at work, and the other dad at home. Is that correct?

Did anyone else know mom was leaving for awhile? See or talk to any neighbors before before you all left?

IMO there is a murder residing somewhere in that neighborhood and he/ she knew Alanna. At least saw her everyday...

That would scare the heck out of me. When Autumn Pasquale went missing my son and I volunteered to search. Standing in that big room ... Looking at everyone volunteering to search...I was so creep out, thinking the killer could be right in that room. I brought my son.. my mind started racing... they wanted us to look in trash cans! I Finally refused to be assigned to a search group. Instead opting to pass out flyers at a busy intersection.

So mom was going to be gone awhile, one dad was at work, and the other dad at home. Is that correct?
Yes, that's correct.

Did anyone else know mom was leaving for awhile? See or talk to any neighbors before before you all left?
We didn't speak to anyone, but it would've been easy to see that mom was gone. Typically all family vehicles were parked in the driveway or on the street.

IMO there is a murder residing somewhere in that neighborhood and he/ she knew Alanna. At least saw her everyday...
I agree.

That would scare the heck out of me. When Autumn Pasquale went missing my son and I volunteered to search. Standing in that big room ... Looking at everyone volunteering to search...I was so creep out, thinking the killer could be right in that room. I brought my son.. my mind started racing... they wanted us to look in trash cans! I Finally refused to be assigned to a search group. Instead opting to pass out flyers at a busy intersection.
Bless your heart for volunteering to help, though. I can totally understand not having the stomach to look in trash cans and such. I'm not sure what I would do under the circumstances.

Do you know if anyone has been asked to take a polygraph?

I so appreciate your input and time. I'm sorry for all the questions. I know most of all you want answers like the rest of us.

Have her clothes been located? Is anyone searching for them? Did they check the trash truck that came through late looking for other possible evidence like her clothes?
I do not believe her clothes have been located, but I'm not comfortable saying why I believe that, sorry.

Is there a cause of death and they're just not releasing it and you can't say, or they really don't know yet?
I haven't been told COD. I don't know if the family has been told. I can't imagine asking my friend that, although I would like to know as much as the rest of you.

Do you know if anyone has been asked to take a polygraph?

I so appreciate your input and time. I'm sorry for all the questions. I know most of all you want answers like the rest of us.

I was asked if I'd be willing to take a polygraph, but they haven't actually done it.

I do not believe her clothes have been located, but I'm not comfortable saying why I believe that, sorry.

I haven't been told COD. I don't know if the family has been told. I can't imagine asking my friend that, although I would like to know as much as the rest of you.

Totally understandable, I wouldn't ask my friend either. The whole thing is just to horrifying and shocking. I refrained from asking the other even more sensitive question everyone wants to know. as horrible as the question is, it could really help focus our discussions and I'm sure LE has the answer.

But if LE would like the publics / neighbors help because they don't have a suspect. That critical information should be released... Maybe the perp was sexually inappropriate before with a child and their parent never reported it. That's VERY common. A family member of the perp might need that information to make a call to LE.

Hummingbird, you have identified yourself as a friend of the family.

Have you, at any time, ever been a nanny, sitter or mother's helper to any of the children?

Hummingbird, you have identified yourself as a friend of the family.

Have you, at any time, ever been a nanny or sitter to any of the children?

No, I've never sat for them. I have played with the children in the home, and the morning of Alanna's last day I was awake and interacting with the children for a bit before LG & MM came downstairs, but I wouldn't describe that as babysitting because the parents were still present in the home.

LDH, so many of us here have taken Alanna into our hearts. We've heard she was smart and aware of stranger danger. What else can you tell us about her as someone who knew her?

LDH, what is your theory on what happened to precious Alanna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member