GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible she was placed there and the garbage truck did not pick her up, maybe because of where she was placed instead of being closer to someones home

They would have to run her over then.
Which doesn't appear to be the case.

I don't see any trash in the photos either. I don't buy trash being picked up that late.

up thread one of the local posters whom lives by Alanna's home said it was between 6 and 8pm that night....

I live in the neighborhood that Alanna lived in and I want to say it a very good possibility that the trash had not yet come when she was discovered. As far as the neighborhood she was found in, I'm not sure the route of the trash pick up that day. It is very likely that the trash is picked up from my neighborhood and then heads south towards the area she was found.

Maybe the perp left to dispose of her :( and took the back roads and were surprised to see that the trash had not yet run and made a quick decision to leave her there thinking the trash would be getting picked up at any moment.

I'm thinking the perp was in a hurry to get back home. IMO whose going to notice someone gone for 5 minutes?

After all the locals' description of late garbage runs, trash lined streets that after noon, and cans not being required, I'd really love to know if the tarp was even obvious or if it just looked like more "bulky pickup day" stuff.

Knowing if the trash collectors hadn't run yet could also explain the perp's haste. Anyone know if trash was all collected by the time LE started taping off roads?

I don't think it was bulky trash day. The waste mgmt web site lists that as the 2nd pickup each week, and one of he locals said that trash ran on the 4th that would've been the 2nd pickup if they had M/Th.

The perp wouldn't have left her in the middle of the street if the perp wanted her to be picked up. And, since she was found after 7 pm, the trash had to have been picked up by then.

I don't see any trash in the photos either. I don't buy trash being picked up that late.

They would have to run her over then.
Which doesn't appear to be the case.

If you have looked at the photos, then you know she was not really in the middle of the road, although there are media quotes saying so. The tarp was against the curb, it would have been easy for the trash truck to go by and NOT run over her.

There is an aerial photo of the crime scene here at this link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gher-pleads-information-daughters-murder.html

You can see that the tarp is on one side of the road. Not literally in the middle or center. To say "the middle of the road" is an expression, and I think it's been used figuratively by the media, not literally. It does sound dramatic and headlines sell papers (or curry clicks, as it were)

Autopsies are surgical procedures that confirm the cause and manner of death. Autopsies are conducted by a coroner, medical examiner or forensic pathologist in the state of Texas. The Texas Public Information Act deems autopsies public information. Anyone can request an autopsy report.

http://www.ehow.com/how_6666635_obtain-autopsy-reports-texas.html#page=0

Does anyone know if there was a court order sealing it? Is it simply "pending" for toxicology?

I'm not asking you to buy it, I live 2 streets over from where Alanna lived and it DID come that late and does every so often run extremely late. I can't say what one the trash was picked up in Cindy ln that day. I am only referencing the neighborhood in which she was lay seen.

I don't think it was bulky trash day. The waste mgmt web site lists that as the 2nd pickup each week, and one of he locals said that trash ran on the 4th that would've been the 2nd pickup if they had M/Th.

We have a huge list schedule for our trash pick up as well. We, as well as our neighbors, put it all out there whenever and they take it. Doesn't matter what it is... They always take it.

I live in Fort Worth about 25 minutes where this happened. Today was our trash day......they didn't come till 7:20 pm. Two weeks ago....8:00 am. Same with our mailman. :banghead: I wonder if theirs is more consistent on time.

I don't have any links but I didn't notice any trash in the pictures either but the pictures I've seen when the cops are there it looks dark. It doesn't get dark till between 8-9. So what I am saying is I have no idea when the thrash was picked up. lol.

I live in Fort Worth about 25 minutes where this happened. Today was our trash day......they didn't come till 7:20 pm. Two weeks ago....8:00 am. Same with our mailman. :banghead: I wonder if theirs is more consistent on time.

I don't have any links but I didn't notice any trash in the pictures either but the pictures I've seen when the cops are there it looks dark. It doesn't get dark till between 8-9. So what I am saying is I have no idea when the thrash was picked up. lol.

If trash wasn't yet picked up by the time the body was discovered, then I presume there is no way police would have allowed it to be picked up. They would have been looking trough it for more clues.
But that wasn't done as far as I can tell.
So I think the trash was already picked up.

We have a huge list schedule for our trash pick up as well. We, as well as our neighbors, put it all out there whenever and they take it. Doesn't matter what it is... They always take it.

But wouldn't they have put the bundle in front of a house if it were supposed to look like bulky trash? No one puts trash out in front of a stop sign, right?

Autopsies are surgical procedures that confirm the cause and manner of death. Autopsies are conducted by a coroner, medical examiner or forensic pathologist in the state of Texas. The Texas Public Information Act deems autopsies public information. Anyone can request an autopsy report.

Does anyone know if there was a court order sealing it? Is it simply "pending" for toxicology?

http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/Default.aspx

Second from the bottom. Based on this and statements in media last week around what ME had ruled out and toxicology was still pending, I'm guessing the latter.

I think we have been assuming pending toxicology but it doesn't state that (while others on the page do)

1308297 Tarrant Gallagher Alanna 6/12/2007 6 7/1/2013 D White F
Police Department: Saginaw Police Department
Police Svc #: 1300011904
Deceased Address: Time Of Death 7:33 PM
Occurred Location: 1027 Round Rock Drive , Saginaw, Texas 76179
Place Of Death: Public roadway
Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
Place Of Death Address: 1027 Round Rock Drive , Saginaw, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
Cause Of Death: PENDING

Welcome to Websleuths, bar2121 and willowfae!
:welcome:

If the red truck that had a green splotch of paint on the passenger side is involved, what would be the reason for the green paint? What type of work would green paint be used for? Trim on a house? Interior? Curb #'s?
Something commercial?

If trash wasn't yet picked up by the time the body was discovered, then I presume there is no way police would have allowed it to be picked up. They would have been looking trough it for more clues.
But that wasn't done as far as I can tell.
So I think the trash was already picked up.

Doesn't it seem odd they didn't stop the truck or search through the contents of that trash truck route... I believe they know exactly where each truck is dumped.

If the red truck that had a green splotch of paint on the passenger side is involved, what would be the reason for the green paint? What type of work would green paint be used for? Trim on a house? Interior? Curb #'s?
Something commercial?

Someone else suggested paintball.

But wouldn't they have put the bundle in front of a house if it were supposed to look like bulky trash? No one puts trash out in front of a stop sign, right?

I have had neighbors put trash out that spans the curb area in front of their house and three or four more! Especially if someone is moving or after a yard sale, cleaning out a garage, shed, attic, trimming trees...

I think we have been assuming pending toxicology but it doesn't state that (while others on the page do)

1308297 Tarrant Gallagher Alanna 6/12/2007 6 7/1/2013 D White F
Police Department: Saginaw Police Department
Police Svc #: 1300011904
Deceased Address: Time Of Death 7:33 PM
Occurred Location: 1027 Round Rock Drive , Saginaw, Texas 76179
Place Of Death: Public roadway
Prosector: Susan Roe, M.D.
Place Of Death Address: 1027 Round Rock Drive , Saginaw, Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
Cause Of Death: PENDING

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads