GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's certainly disconcerting! Haven't a few of them already been "solved" though?

I think only Opal. Ashley's alleged killer was later exonerated by DNA. (Although I'm not familiar with two of the names, I assume they wouldn't have been added to the list if they were solved, maybe I am wrong.)

Perhaps her hair was peaking out the opening, and bag wasn't tightly tied on her neck? I read somewhere she was letting her hair grow out.

Perhaps. Yes, she was growing her hair out. It was past chin length at the time of her death.

Here's one:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...exas-named-alanna-gallagher-article-1.1389968

I'm not sure how that jives with the teenagers who found her seeing hair sticking out, though.
Yes, I know some "reports" say "bag over her head", but I'm still skeptical because of the 911 call. I also know that far too often, witnesses' actual statements are mis-reported. So, I tend to stick with direct quotes and question anything less, especially when it comes to the essential points.

:moo:

911 call (audio only file)
Saginaw 911, where is your emergency?
Caller: We have a dead body on the corner of Round Rock & Cindy Lane in Saginaw.
911: Round Rock & Cindy Lane?
Caller: Yes, mam. I think it's a little girl in a plastic bag. Somebody dropped it off.
911: And what exactly is it?
Caller: I think it's a baby girl, a little girl.
911: And you say its in a baggie?
Caller: Yes, Its in a bag & everything. Its in a bag, it was tarped up. My kids opened it up. Because they said they were playing around with a dead body. I didn't open it all the way up but I can see the legs and eveything. There's a belt around it. Tape.
911: How big is it, is it small like?
Caller: I'm going to say probably.... oh, age ?
911: Well, is it a small like a Walmart bag or like a bigger trash bag?
Caller: Its a black trash bag.
I don't know if its real. It looks real. I don't want to put my fingers all over it.
911: Thats fine.
end of recording

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/03/4980912/911-call-i-think-its-a-little.html

Police state that they are not looking for a child predator.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/fbi-...ng-confiscated-items-girl-tarp-214165241.html

Officer Ing stated, "I believe this is going to be an isolated case. I do not believe there are any other issues involving that, so I feel very safe and I would include my own family in the city of Saginaw."

That leads me to believe 2 things:
-Domestic
-An accident

(MOO alert)
When she was out an about that day was she on a bike or scooter? Any neighbors currently on probation for a crime? Maybe a drunk neighbor already on probation for a DUI hit her on their way home from work and panicked. With no new info my mind is running wild! MOO IMO

Yes, I know some "reports" say "bag over her head", but I'm still skeptical because of the 911 call. I also know that far too often, witnesses' actual statements are mis-reported. So, I tend to stick with direct quotes and question anything less, especially when it comes to the essential points.

:moo:

I feel the same way--at this point I feel like between the 911 call, interview, and then write ups of the 911 call and the interviews, we have heard every possible configuration of all the items involved. Plus the issue with different transcriptions of the 911 call. (Example: some people hear "propped up", some hear "tarped up".) I think all we know for sure is there was a tarp (because we've seen it) and that she was bound with tape (because LE actually said so). Well, and insider confirmation of a garment-type belt.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...nna-gallagher-saginaw-texas-article-1.1393997

"Investigators are still trying to track down the person who stripped Alanna naked, bound her hands and feet, put a plastic bag over her head and ditched her beneath a tarp in the street."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...saginaw-texas-article-1.1393997#ixzz2ZSPJ44ze

Oh, my. This is what I meant when I said I might not yet be up on some of the details. Did not know she was without clothes and bound... are these details in other reports as well?

Those two, if true, would pretty much rule out the idea of an accident.

So how do neighbors notice a red truck with a green splotch on the rear wheel well but don't really notice the tarped package on the road? It's funny how things like that happen. JMO
We don't know that the neighbors saw a red truck with green paint splotch on that day Alanna was found. LE may have decided this truck owner had recently solicited other girls, so he must be investigated for this crime too. If LE didn't consider the red truck driver and arrested another monster, the monster's defense attorney would claim his/her client was innocent and LE never investigated other possible suspects like the red truck owner (reasonable doubt because LE didn't investigate all other possible suspects).

LHB: do you know if Alanna was discovered with a bag over her head? I'm sorry to ask.

That leads me to believe 2 things:
-Domestic
-An accident

(MOO alert)
When she was out an about that day was she on a bike or scooter? Any neighbors currently on probation for a crime? Maybe a drunk neighbor already on probation for a DUI hit her on their way home from work and panicked. With no new info my mind is running wild! MOO IMO
Yes, I think the same, Kaliste.

This little sentence was a first and only time I read or heard this.

Alanna was tortured before being killed.
That was created by a non-MSM site which I can't mention here, but frequently has bs on it. You likely know which site this is. :(

I feel the same way--at this point I feel like between the 911 call, interview, and then write ups of the 911 call and the interviews, we have heard every possible configuration of all the items involved. Plus the issue with different transcriptions of the 911 call. (Example: some people hear "propped up", some hear "tarped up".) I think all we know for sure is there was a tarp (because we've seen it) and that she was bound with tape (because LE actually said so). Well, and insider confirmation of a garment-type belt.
Add that she was in a black trash bag, and not a Walmart bag.

911: Well, is it a small like a Walmart bag or like a bigger trash bag?
Caller: Its a black trash bag.
I don't know if its real. It looks real. I don't want to put my fingers all over it.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/03/4980912/911-call-i-think-its-a-little.html

There was more than one 911 call

Well that's certainly disconcerting! Haven't a few of them already been "solved" though?

Opal was but there is speculation they could have the wrong guy. Ashley was but then DNA evidence said someone else was involved (to my best recollection)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28