GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, so they're still looking for the truck and may release photos of it tomorrow?

So if nothing else, the truck exists.

Is there anyway we can get a timeline going? Or is there already one started in another thread? I'm telling you this timeline is really bizarre. It just seems there are holes in it everywhere. I believe getting to the bottom of the timeline issue is going to help us see more clearly. Maybe LE is using the neighborhood surveillance cameras to help pinpoint more accurate times. TIA

Weren't people saying earlier that Saginaw police weren't really running the case now? Is there any chance they are just releasing images to counter the public's annoyance at no info?

(I mean, I guess that could be a liability issue if they really don't think the red truck played a part and an innocent truck owner has problems as a result.)

I said it last night, and I'll say it only once again.

For the sake of their privacy and protection, the whereabouts of Alanna's siblings now or at any time since her death is OFF LIMITS.

Police state that they are not looking for a child predator.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/fbi-...ng-confiscated-items-girl-tarp-214165241.html

Officer Ing stated, "I believe this is going to be an isolated case. I do not believe there are any other issues involving that, so I feel very safe and I would include my own family in the city of Saginaw."

help! i don't see the quote posted in the article linked. am i blind? i looked for a page 2. i googled the quote and didn't find it.

help! i don't see the quote posted in the article linked. am i blind? i looked for a page 2. i googled the quote and didn't find it.

This is the way it's worded in the above linked article:

"I can assure the community of Saginaw and all surrounding areas that you're perfectly safe in this community," said Ofc. Damon Ing, Saginaw police spokesman. "At times, unfortunately, we're struck with circumstances such as this, but I believe that this is going to be an isolated case."

You have to watch that video for knowledge of all of his statements. I precisely transcribed that statement from Officer Ing in the video.

I suspect she was lured, because while I believe she would put up quite a fight if forcefully taken, she was a friendly and trusting child and I believe she could have been lured.

I am leaning towards a sole perpetrator, but wouldn't be too surprised to learn multiple people were involved.

I don't really think this person has killed before, because the circumstances of her body placement just seem so sloppy and hurried/panicked.
I noticed your post count started in 2010 (says it at the top). Have you followed a lot of cases on Websleuths like many of us? :blushing: (I should be pulling weeds, painting my garage, or completing so many things on my "to do" list, but instead I'm on here. lol It's an addiction. )

I have no idea what they mean when they say it, but I always take it to mean there haven't been any similar cases. I don't think that always means anything though since some serial killers do change their MO at times. MOO

IMO, isolated case means not the work of someone who will strike again. In other words, the public is not in danger:

Profiling: Is a bizarre murder an isolated case or the work of a serial killer? Explore a notorious Nebraska homicide case and find out how behavioral analysis of the crime scene led to an arrest.http://www.netnebraska.org/basic-page/television/mind-over-murder
Whoever killed Savidge, a frail, single woman, did not force their way into her home in the 22100 block of Southwest 62nd Avenue. The home was ransacked, Grant said.
Residents on Monday said they think Savidge was singled out. "Everybody feels it was an isolated situation," Campion said. http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1996-09-03/news/9609020286_1_neighbors-grant-cricket-club
Which report said "bag over her head"?

Investigators are still trying to track down the person who stripped Alanna naked, bound her hands and feet, put a plastic bag over her head and ditched her beneath a tarp in the street.
Alanna's body was found wrapped in a tarp a mile and a half from her home in Saginaw, Texas, on Monday night. She her hands and feet were bound, she had a plastic bag over her head and she was naked except for a pair of purple underwear.
Witnesses who discovered Alanna’s body have said she was bound and that her body was wrapped in a tarp with a belt. Her head was also covered with a bag, they said. http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20130708-in-saginaw-more-questions-but-no-answers-in-girls-slaying.ece

IMO, isolated case means not the work of someone who will strike again. In other words, the public is not in danger:

Investigators are still trying to track down the person who stripped Alanna naked, bound her hands and feet, put a plastic bag over her head and ditched her beneath a tarp in the street.
Alanna's body was found wrapped in a tarp a mile and a half from her home in Saginaw, Texas, on Monday night. She her hands and feet were bound, she had a plastic bag over her head and she was naked except for a pair of purple underwear.
Witnesses who discovered Alanna’s body have said she was bound and that her body was wrapped in a tarp with a belt. Her head was also covered with a bag, they said. http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20130708-in-saginaw-more-questions-but-no-answers-in-girls-slaying.ece

It's described further here as a Walmart bag over her head.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/fbi-...ng-confiscated-items-girl-tarp-214165241.html

I noticed your post count started in 2010 (says it at the top). Have you followed a lot of cases on Websleuths like many of us? :blushing: (I should be pulling weeds, painting my garage, or completing so many things on my "to do" list, but instead I'm on here. lol It's an addiction. )

I have lurked off and on. Don't remember exactly what case pulled me in here. I probably came here from the Dreamin' Demon, though.

Ok. Idea time! Not mine, but it's got merit.
Are there coyotes in that area? I live about 3 miles away and we hear coyotes all the time. Is it possible that the killer stashed her somewhere outside to dispose of her later and then coyotes dragged her to the street, meanwhile partly unwrapping the tarp? Then got scared off? They are active at sundown. It might explain the delay on COD and why they said isolated incident at 1st.

Ok. Idea time! Not mine, but it's got merit.
Are there coyotes in that area? I live about 3 miles away and we hear coyotes all the time. Is it possible that the killer stashed her somewhere outside to dispose of her later and then coyotes dragged her to the street, meanwhile partly unwrapping the tarp? Then got scared off? They are active at sundown. It might explain the delay on COD and why they said isolated incident at 1st.

Teen opened the tarp:

snipped

KW said her 14-year-old son found the tarp first. He opened it, thinking it was trash, and came back home to tell her.

"He was just, 'Mom, it's a baby girl. It's a girl.' And I'm like, it's no laughing joke. And he said, 'Mom it's really a girl. I wouldn't joke about that,'" W said.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/22738162/childs-body-found-in-saginaw#ixzz2ZSlInqf9

Teen opened the tarp:

snipped

KW said her 14-year-old son found the tarp first. He opened it, thinking it was trash, and came back home to tell her.

"He was just, 'Mom, it's a baby girl. It's a girl.' And I'm like, it's no laughing joke. And he said, 'Mom it's really a girl. I wouldn't joke about that,'" W said.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/22738162/childs-body-found-in-saginaw#ixzz2ZSlInqf9

Ok. Then dogs didn't unwrap it but could still have been dragging it towards wherever they go to eat..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member