GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY! Why just that car? If you truly wanted to make a statement or threat, why not set both on fire?

Maybe they heard something or saw headlights or a neighbors front porch light come on?

Someone at the family dojo is donating a surveillance system to the family. I am so relieved to hear this.

Just mentioning, since it's been a few pages, that the scanner thread has some info from overnight about the fires.

SOmeone would have to be pretty bold to not only set fire to the memorial, but as its burning stick around to set a car on fire (without being noticed) or vice versa (not sure what was set on fire first). More than one person maybe? Maybe teenagers? IDK I can't honestly make heads or tails of this

Someone at the family dojo is donating a surveillance system to the family. I am so relieved to hear this.

That is great news! For their safety mostly, but it might also catch video of someone acting suspiciously at the memorial as well.

So the memorial fire might have been an accident? But the vehicle fire was ignited deliberately?

https://twitter.com/ToddWFAA8/status/358299862170738688

Maybe deliberately ignited the car, then kicked over a candle at the memorial as they were leaving?

If there is any speculation at all that the memorial fire was 'accidental', does that tell us there were definitely lit candles at it overnight? Maybe LDH can tell us.

I don't know that their house would be under scrutiny or surveillance now. That's usually the case when the victim is missing, not found, right? Because what would the reason be to continue monitoring the outside of their home?

Sorry, I wasn't on to answer. You figured it out in a later post though! :)

Did AG's mom ever mention to you that they were having problems with anyone or maybe receiving nasty messages on her blogs/fb/etc... It seems like a lot of people were okay with their lifestyle choices, I'm wondering if maybe someone saw it online and said something or other people in the community...

The small memorial probably had a discarded cigarette or something near it. Might be why they are saying it possibly was an accident. I don't happen to think so though.

LDHummimgbird you have been so great answering all of these questions for us. How are you feeling? I hope you're remembering to take good care of yourself.

Did AG's mom ever mention to you that they were having problems with anyone or maybe receiving nasty messages on her blogs/fb/etc... It seems like a lot of people were okay with their lifestyle choices, I'm wondering if maybe someone saw it online and said something or other people in the community...

I just asked her this and she isn't aware of anyone. I think this must be someone trying to send a message to the family though.

In the interests of thoroughness, are the "verified insiders" on this case actually verified?

Is there some way to tell easily?

My take on the vandalism/fires - most likely some straight laced person who has taken umbrage at the family's lifestyle.

Probably a teenager, maybe even a grown adult...either way I see it as a "hate crime" not actually connected to Alanna's death as such.

Any branches of Westboro around?

LDHummimgbird you have been so great answering all of these questions for us. How are you feeling? I hope you're remembering to take good care of yourself.

Right now I am mad as h*ll and scared for my friends.

Every day in America, people disagree with the way that other people live, and every day in America, people go right on living their lives. Most people don't commit murder because they don't like someone's lifestyle. I think if someone hated the family's lifestyle, then one of the adults would've been targeted. In other crimes like this (I hate the term hate crime because most crimes involve hate), the gay, African American, Jewish, etc. individual is targeted (e.g. Matthew Shepard, Brandon Teena, etc.).

I'm not sure how the events are connected, but they have to be connected in some way. I think they were committed by the same person or it's some sort of weird hint of some kind.

In the interests of thoroughness, are the "verified insiders" on this case actually verified?

Is there some way to tell easily?

My take on the vandalism/fires - most likely some straight laced person who has taken umbrage at the family's lifestyle.

Probably a teenager, maybe even a grown adult...either way I see it as a "hate crime" not actually connected to Alanna's death as such.

Any branches of Westboro around?

I can only state that Bessie (I think it was Bessie) posted a few nights ago that LDHummingbird was verified, although I don't see it on her profile. I believe she is also listed on page one of this thread. I don't believe anyone else has gotten verified.

Edited to add: taking a moment to be grateful that Westboro didn't decide to picket Alanna's funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchase3400