GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Six photos in this link posted earlier: http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Fire-investigated-outside-murdered-girls-Saginaw-home-216143761.html?gallery=y&img=1&c=y#/news/crime/Fire-investigated-outside-murdered-girls-Saginaw-home-216143761.html?gallery=y&img=3&c=y

In the 3rd one, there's a white dog sniffing around a car in the driveway. Do you think that is an arson dog (is there such a thing?) or a neighborhood dog?

Yep, there are dogs that are trained to sniff out explosives, fire stimulants, etc. In my opinion, that is a trained dog with his handler.

Having followed cases on here, I know for a fact that Jacob Wetterlling's family would get phone calls from kids pretending to be Jacob.

Then in the last couple of years, people have set up scams and taken the money that was meant for the family of victims.

These cases bring out the best in people and the worst. I am sure there are other instances of things that people or teens did to the victim families,

LDhummingbird, I would hope the family has someone helping them with day to day living, such as paying bills, making meals, that kind of thing.

I would also suggest that they install a security device. As the family seems tech savvy, they should be able to figure out their needs, but someone may need to do the legwork on this.

Teens do a lot of stupid, thoughtless things.

I would think an adult would feel there is surveillance going on and would never take such a chance.

Hopefully they will catch this arsonist. Arson is a major crime and faces stiff penalties where I live.

I know of some teens that burned down a building, and they were stupid kids. That is the problem with teens. No brains, sometimes, although we see a lot of amazing ones as well.

Or jilted lovers. Who would have that much anger?

And has it just come out of the blue, starting with Alanna? I would think that if someone had that much anger toward the family it would have been escalating. I bet LE is looking closely at that.

Assign?? I find the wording curious. What led you to believe she was "assigned chores?" I mean, she was an adult!! (I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm just truly curious.)

I think Pensfan meant "Alanna" instead of "Laura." IIRC, there was mention of Alanna doing chores before she went missing (from LD, I believe?)

How could anyone do something like this? I feel like if it was someone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle they would have left the memorial alone. Or someone who feels the family is involved would have left the memorial alone. A group of teens could be disrespectful enough to burn the memorial, but I feel would have left the car/house alone.

Having followed cases on here, I know for a fact that Jacob Wetterlling's family would get phone calls from kids pretending to be Jacob.

Then in the last couple of years, people have set up scams and taken the money that was meant for the family of victims.

These cases bring out the best in people and the worst. I am sure there are other instances of things that people or teens did to the victim families,

LDhummingbird, I would hope the family has someone helping them with day to day living, such as paying bills, making meals, that kind of thing.

I would also suggest that they install a security device. As the family seems tech savvy, they should be able to figure out their needs, but someone may need to do the legwork on this.

Teens do a lot of stupid, thoughtless things.

I would think an adult would feel there is surveillance going on and would never take such a chance.

Hopefully they will catch this arsonist. Arson is a major crime and faces stiff penalties where I live.

I know of some teens that burned down a building, and they were stupid kids. That is the problem with teens. No brains, sometimes, although we see a lot of amazing ones as well.

YES ! Tks for that . I'm sure just living is becoming a hardship for them all. They're in LIMBO and now they're clearly not even safe in their home. I bet LE installs a ' security device' of some kind to catch the perps and anyone else messing around. Note to neighborhood teens , this is not a time to be playing pranks around this house. Someone is going to end up hurt badly if these shenanigans don't quit so if someone thought it was a funny joke or a mean prank, it's already gone too far and is into dangerous and prison term behavior.

Do you remember reading or hearing that upon discovery someone saw her hair sticking out?
I can't figure out how her hair could be seen if a bag was over her head. :dunno:

I do remember. I don't know how the hair could be visible.

No, 2:30 is not right. That was an error. Our verified insider last saw Alanna at noon when the insider and LG left to run errands and then go to the insider's home an hour's drive away. The insider was dropped off at 2:30, and LG returned to her own home at 3:30 or 4:00.

When LG got home, Alanna was not there, MM had already allowed her to go out, to play at a specific unnamed neighbor's home. We don't know what time he last saw her. In his video interview he specifically said he didn't think LE would want him to share that information, and our verified insider says it's not precise anyway, other than that it was between noon, when Alanna was at home doing chores, and 4:00, when LG arrived at home.

So, our timeline can't be any firmer than she was last seen between noon and 4:00.

Unless someone has a link to another confirmed siting. If there is a specific post in the basement, I'd take a link to it, but we can't bring the info up here.

So that's as much as our timeline can include:
Noon: Alanna at home doing chores
4:00 Alanna not home, has gone to a specific neighbor's home. (Who we later learn was not at home anyway)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks. Here's an update with the children's ages attached.

Thanks. I'm very visual so it's helpful.

Assign?? I find the wording curious. What led you to believe she was "assigned chores?" I mean, she was an adult!! (I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm just truly curious.)

I think "Laura" is a typo and she meant Alanna.

That and it was after bar closing time here (2am)... Bar customer or employee?

That's a very sharp observation.

I am highly concerned about this new turn of events with the fires.

This has been a concern for me about the perp doing more/something worse due to the silence of LE on this case (no media, ect...) from the get go.

If these fires are from the perp, it seems to me this is a sign of escalating behavior and it will get worse before it gets better. To put themselves smack dab in the area of investigation is a taunt and it imhoo is scarey, this person is a sociopath !

There are some color webcams that can be used 24 hours and loaded to an online storage point. I don't know how far the scope of the cams are, but that would be helpful. I know in the home they are crystal clear.

I do hope LE there will install one of their own, although they may not be color. I would assume the house is under constant scrutiny if no one is cleared as a suspect. Though we have seen reports that the family is not, and I do not feel the family is, just to clarify that.

Have we gotten the released video from LE yet today?!

How could anyone do something like this? I feel like if it was someone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle they would have left the memorial alone. Or someone who feels the family is involved would have left the memorial alone. A group of teens could be disrespectful enough to burn the memorial, but I feel would have left the car/house alone.

I think its possible that if Alanna's death was "punishment" for something the family did or is doing, I could see the perp feeling as if they deserved it and that there shouldn't be a memorial.... a "let them suffer" kind of thing. Maybe I've read to many books....

Iirc chores were being done by Alanna

There are some color webcams that can be used 24 hours and loaded to an online storage point. I don't know how far the scope of the cams are, but that would be helpful. I know in the home they are crystal clear.

I do hope LE there will install one of their own, although they may not be color. I would assume the house is under constant scrutiny if no one is cleared as a suspect. Though we have seen reports that the family is not, and I do not feel the family is, just to clarify that.

Have we gotten the released video from LE yet today?!

I don't know that their house would be under scrutiny or surveillance now. That's usually the case when the victim is missing, not found, right? Because what would the reason be to continue monitoring the outside of their home?

I hate to go this angle, but it appears they were pretty active in their church. While the church may have been okay with their "alternative" relationship......let's not forget that a lot of people down here are still quite conservative, esp in the 'burbs. It could really fire someone up that their church appeared to condone it?

I've heard of very conservative churches down here kicking people out for drinking or living with someone, so to some it may seem "too much" that their church would be okay with their lifestyle?

I don't know much about the Lutheran church. Most of my experience is with Baptist or non-denom & Catholic........

IMO Lutherans are usually way laid back when compared to others

The fires remind me of the wedding dress theft after Laci Peterson disappeared. It was completely unrelated ... just a crazy person that did a crazy thing. That could be what happened here too. It could also be a crazy person that disagrees with the unusual marriage arrangement. Is this in a Bible belt by any chance?

I don't know that their house would be under scrutiny or surveillance now. That's usually the case when the victim is missing, not found, right? Because what would the reason be to continue monitoring the outside of their home?

I don't know, this gets into areas where I'm sure my pool of knowledge comes too much from television. If the family isn't fully cleared, wouldn't they watch their movements?

I hate to go this angle, but it appears they were pretty active in their church. While the church may have been okay with their "alternative" relationship......let's not forget that a lot of people down here are still quite conservative, esp in the 'burbs. It could really fire someone up that their church appeared to condone it?

I've heard of very conservative churches down here kicking people out for drinking or living with someone, so to some it may seem "too much" that their church would be okay with their lifestyle?

I don't know much about the Lutheran church. Most of my experience is with Baptist or non-denom & Catholic........

I was thinking along the same lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members