GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not releasing the photos could get an attention seeking perp really mad and liable to do something else. I really believe the fires an Alanna's murder are related. Does the FBI have some info now based on the fires that can lead to an arrest? JMO

The fire at the house is on the side furthest away from the fire at the memorial. So which fire was set first?

WTF? REALLY? WHY NOT?

Seems to me this is THE TIME to be releasing ANYTHING that might speed this up.

OMG........:banghead:

Yesterday afternoon they announced they were going to release the photos (after nearly 2 weeks of silence) and overnight 2 fires were set. I can't help but thing it's somehow related.

Oh please, first it's an isolated incident and now it could be a candle causing the fire. Not buying it.

Back to the church angle, could Alanna have been targeted because she was not born to the married couple in the relationship since she was MM's daughter?

I think she was targeted because she was a pretty joyful little girl that some pervert wanted. Nothing to do with the family at all. IMO

I think the fires and Alanna's death are two different perps. :waitasec:

The reason I say that is, Alanna's murderer doesn't want to draw any attention to himself.

It is quite possible her little memorial was being surveilled, and a paranoid murderer would consider that in my opinion.

The way this crime has occurred, I believe the perp is a worker, either inside or outside the home, who stumbled across Alanna (or vice versa). She wasn't abducted from her bedroom or straight off the street, which likely would have been witnessed by somebody or at least overheard :moo:

I think it was a coincidence he stumbled across Alanna, she wasn't targeted in any way except he may have known she was unlikely to be missed for a while.

I think Alanna had been to his/her house/workplace before...maybe the occupier was a friend she regularly visited who nipped out for an hour, leaving a stranger/employee/contractor in their home/workplace alone. Alanna comes visiting and the temptation is just too much. :cow:

I doubt this perp is hanging around the memorials or lighting fires. He/she probably has scratches or bruises and is keeping a very low profile. They may have even quit their job suddenly or left town or be snivelling in their bedroom like Sigg.

This was a crime of opportunity in my opinion.

:websleuther:

Wow, so many pages of discussion since last night!

Thanks! :seeya:

People here do say "[it's] sitting there", meaning it's currently in that spot, whatever position it's actually in. ;)

Yeah, the time difference is mostly why I haven't pressed harder on it. On the other hand, if some guy was looking to take a girl in the night while her parents were away, and ended up stymied, maybe snatching one in broad daylight was desperation.

Jeeeeez the creepiness of those words. I may have to insist LE question them just so that I can not think them ever again. But it would be the most freakish coincidence in the world - Alanna's family are literally the only people we actually know in Saginaw. (We technically live in Fort Worth, one street away from the city line.) :(

See...I'd think that if they were that much at a loss, they might at least want to talk to the guy. :?

Not a month ago, less than 48 hours before Alanna was taken. :(

At the time, he thought he did. After Alanna was found it occurred to me that the guy might have just ducked behind the bushes to throw my husband off the scent. I asked if he'd actually seen the door open, and he said he hadn't, and neither had he registered the sound of it opening/closing.

I'm seriously considering it. I don't want to seem like some kind of attention seeking, obsessive freak wasting valuable LE time with something that's truly not relevant. But...I agree with you. If I were them, I'd want to know more about a stranger lurking in the dark at the home of one little girl, so soon before another was taken. I'm afraid the tip might have been skimmed over and discounted during a time when they were getting lots of them, and focusing on a red truck.

I've never seen this guy before. I have no idea if he lives at that house, or in this neighborhood.
I'm so torn! :(

Don't feel bad. You may have a tip that could break the case or you spotted another criminal (burglar, rapist).
I still would make a report in the local PD so, you can look at an officer in the eyes. Tips on hotlines often get lost, or overlooked.
Good luck. Don't be afraid.

Yes, Fringedomina, go to LE with your story and bring your hubby too.

Sigh, I hope someone will reach out to Alanna's grandma and convince her that Facebook is only going to upset her more right now. :(

Sorry, I wasn't on to answer. You figured it out in a later post though! :)

I did? I'm not sure!!!

The small memorial probably had a discarded cigarette or something near it. Might be why they are saying it possibly was an accident. I don't happen to think so though.

Seems a bit too coincidental.

I know that this may seem repetitive... I know KG is the owner of the car, but is it the car he drives every day? Do the adults have specific cars that are theirs, or do they share? Thank you!

The car we know had a search warrant inside it is the only one that the media reported was searched because they could see the search warrant. I asked but in thinking about it, I think I can guarantee ALL THREE vehicles were searched for the same thing. That's what's logical.

IMO Lutherans are usually way laid back when compared to others

FWIW...There are 3 different sects of Lutheran Churches: WELS - conservative, LCMS - neutral, ELCS - liberal.

There are major differences between the 3.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

I'm not understanding the vigilante angle at all. If someone assumed the parents were guilty, burning the car & house down and possibly killing them would also risk their innocent children's lives. If someone was upset that the parents killed Alanna why would they risk killing her siblings as well?

I thought the other children were not at home, but ?? Also, they didn't set the house on fire (although obviously it easily could have spread to the home)... vigilante thinking is rarely intelligent thinking (imo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx