GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE needs to come out and clear the family if they are able to and make a stern warning to idiots starting fires at their homes. I'd be PO'd if I'm the family at this point and say to LE, clear me so the public knows what's going on. Sneaking suspicion the reason LE won't clear the family is because by doing so that is opening up the door to say ' yes there is a baby killer on the loose and your children are NOT safe ' and they don't want to do that. So they're essentially using the family as a ' cover' for the real story , which would panic the public. :(
When Jessica Ridgeway was abducted, the evidence collected pointed to a predator. The FBI and local LE gave many warnings to the public that a predator was in their midst. In this case, the FBI/LE has stated that they are NOT looking for a child predator. LE may not be able to clear the family.

When I drove by Babbling Brook this morning, I was SO sure an arrest had been made. I couldn't wait to come home and see the news. :( :( :(

I haven't been able to check in since page 13 or so. I get here this morning and there is so many more pages!! I don't have time to look through all.

Is there any more updates other then the fire at their home? (How terrible!!!) Anything significant, at all? Thanks :)
LE is going to release surveillance videos today.

Starting at that time of the morning, it could have easily spread to the house in a sleepy suburb! I've been up in the wee hours of the morning and my sleepy Texas suburb is not stirring.

There's no way this could be random. Some idiot in pursuit of what he believes to be justice was willing to potentially kill people (the family--which includes children, I believe--inside the house, possibly even neighbors if the fire had spread!)! With drought conditions being what they are in Texas, a small fire can rapidly get out of control!

possibly firefighters, too.

grrrrr.....

When I drove by Babbling Brook this morning, I was SO sure an arrest had been made. I couldn't wait to come home and see the news. :( :( :(

What made you think there was an arrest?

Sorry, just catching up on all the news!

Starting at that time of the morning, it could have easily spread to the house in a sleepy suburb! I've been up in the wee hours of the morning and my sleepy Texas suburb is not stirring.

There's no way this could be random. Some idiot in pursuit of what he believes to be justice was willing to potentially kill people (the family--which includes children, I believe--inside the house, possibly even neighbors if the fire had spread!)! With drought conditions being what they are in Texas, a small fire can rapidly get out of control!

Thank goodness, we have had mild temps and rain this past week. The ground is not as dry as it normally is.

What made you think there was an arrest?

Sorry, just catching up on all the news!

she drove by Babbling Brook.

She saw squad cars and crime scene tape.

How odd. This whole fire is just odd JMHO. I'm not convinced this was to cause bodily harm to the family inside the home. If that was the intent then why not set the house on fire? Why a small memorial in the front of the house and the car?

I have to think on this one but this is just odd. I'm not sure what to think. JMHO.

I'm thinking out loud.... err, keyboard, whatev.

How often, after a brutal murder, do we get nearly three weeks of silence and then an insinuation of releasing video... did they say they were going to, or they might? I'm wondering if that was a tactic, and maybe either a potential perp or even AGs house was under surveillance?

Wishful thinking? No?

How odd. This whole fire is just odd JMHO. I'm not convinced this was to cause bodily harm to the family inside the home. If that was the intent then why not set the house on fire? Why a small memorial in the front of the house and the car?

I have to think on this one but this is just odd. I'm not sure what to think. JMHO.
It sounds like the actions of stupid teenagers, IMO.

It sounds like the actions of stupid teenagers, IMO.

That was my first thought too Pens. It's summer. Off topic but last night (we just moved into this house a couple weeks ago) we had our doorbell rung at 11 PM, 11:30ish PM, and one last time right before midnight. The ol' ring the bell and run gag. Just sharing.

This is an incredibly stupid or ballsy move to make on a house that you might suspect would be under watch after such a violent crime.

Just can't believe someone had the nerve to do that.

How often, after a brutal murder, do we get nearly three weeks of silence and then an insinuation of releasing video... did they say they were going to, or they might? I'm wondering if that was a tactic, and maybe either a potential perp or even AGs house was under surveillance?

Wishful thinking? No?

If they were under surveillance I would hope that LE would not allow the person who set these fires get a chance to set both and get away.

I'm feeling that Alanna was already taken by the time mom got home. If she were just hanging around outside, she'd have seen/heard her mom's car. My kids, at that age, always came running to greet me - on the off chance that I'd brought home ice cream, or pizza, or a new toy.

This is an incredibly stupid or ballsy move to make on a house that you might suspect would be under watch after such a violent crime.

Just can't believe someone had the nerve to do that.

Exactly! You hit it on the nose. It sounds like a case of stupidity or desperation.

Wishful thinking? No?
All we know is that she wasn't stabbed, shot, or strangled. We don't know that this was a brutal murder. Perhaps she wasn't murdered, but died of negligence and an evil idiot tried to hide his/her negligence.

To prove I'm not pointing fingers at the family: People who don't lock their gates to their pools are negligent. People who leave the lids off their hot tubs are negligent. Neighbors who don't remove the doors from old freezers are negligent. Not locking up medications is negligence. Driving with an unrestrained child is negligence. Not talking a injured child to a health provider is negligence.

I think it is related to Alanna (possibly a hate crime thing) and a neighborhood resident is involved and did this to stop the release of the video surveillance footage, as was described by another poster. Hopefully, video will be able to ID who did this. I'm guessing the person walked over and ran off and didn't drive. Or parked over at the other steet behind Babbling Brook. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ickem916