GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding it quite difficult to understand and believe that with fifty FBI agents and the Texas Rangers working on this case that there wasn't surveillance cameras and audio already in place at Alanna's house.

I've read about this before where the parental home has been bugged just to see what private conversations come about.

This is an investigation for the books that's for sure.

I'm not so much even interested in the car fire as I am the teddy bears. If we could know for SURE if that was an accident? Seems kinda odd that the car catches on fire but the memorial was an accident.

(In my humble old opinion setting the memorial on fire was an act of pure hate and anger)...we just have to sit back and wonder about the source of that hate and anger.

I'm sure this has already been discussed but was there any other vehicles in the driveway at that same time and do these folks own more than one car.

Also...I find it VERY, VERY interesting that they are looking for TWO individuals to speak with. TWO cars.....Ummm hum. Interesting indeedie.

Somebody on that investigative team is a bright bulb.

Ok.
Havent seen nor heard everything
my take. ..
family is still suspicious
cars passing thru are still suspicious.
...right???

Didn't they say recently that tips had already slowed down? Baby Lisa's case got 700 tips in the first 3 weeks, and her case got a lot more media coverage. Considering how quiet LE has been, only asking about certain cars, I don't think they've gotten as many tips as we would might think. And are there still 200-300 LE working on the case? So IMO...If LE is already saying that tips are slowing down, that tells me they have had the time/resources to check on the tips that have already came in.

I think they have to check on tips. I believe in Kyron's case, LE said that they had to check out every tip.

I just don't think they are going to call the tipster back unless they have a specific need to do so,

I never see anything in the pictures posted here but I think I do this time.
In the second pic, I see the driver looking ahead, arms outstretched to steering wheel and possible wearing a white shirt. In the back seat, I see a face looking towards the camera. I see 2 men on bikes outside the car.

Call me crazy:google:

I can't see a dang thing. It all looks like pixelated bushes to me. Last night I found at least a dozen cars that match the second car.

I know this has already been discussed a thousand posts ago, but it's my opinion the FBI absolutely already knows what make, model ect.. of the cars and the point of releasing the photos wasn't because they are so daft at that but that they want to know WHO is driving.

The person driving the second car? The one that looks like a Buick Regal, this is a bigger male person, not many women drive with their arm up over the steering wheel.

I would look for someone with a background in physical assault. This is an intimidating body posture and tells me a LOT about the person driving. Most likely this is someone who's neighbors also have had trouble with him. Who's ever driving that second car sees himself as a tough guy. Probably sees himself as a little bit better than others. Likes to bully.

Now this is WAY out there and it's a pure guess:

I'd look for a smoker for that driver of the second car and he's right handed.

Im finding myself just spinning my wheels.

I'm not putting much stock in this whole car thing & red truck.

I'm finding it really hard to believe there was not a plethora of evidence found with Alanna.

I'm finding it increasing difficult to believe the ME doesn't have a COD toxicology is surely completed

No one is cleared as a suspect.

No one is talking and saying anything of value. IMO

I believe, LE believes they know the who. It's now just a waiting game. IMO sadly, like so many of the cases I chose to follow, I'm still waiting for the arrest.

Does some one recall?? It was mentioned that the original memorial was moved, and something about a note was left? Was it ever stated what this supposed note said?
tia

welcome :seeya:

I say your ideas are good ones. I wonder if a serial killer would dispose
Of a body this way? I think they would be more likely to destroy or hid the body....no facts, just my opinion.

Thank You Cherie. I don't know if a serial killer would dispose of victims this way. But some of the other girls that have been abducted/ killed in the area were also thrown in ditches and such, maybe a little more discrete but not necessarily destroyed/hidden.

I lean more toward the killer and arsonist being somehow linked to the family. But the girls sure do look alike IMO.

Does some one recall?? It was mentioned that the original memorial was moved, and something about a note was left? Was it ever stated what this supposed note said?
tia

Yes, someone transcribed it here somewhere, I'll see if I can find it...

I'm finding it really hard to believe there was not a plethora of evidence found with Alanna.

I'm finding it increasing difficult to believe the ME doesn't have a COD toxicology is surely completed

I believe, LE believes they know the who. It's now just a waiting game. IMO sadly, like so many of the cases I chose to follow, I'm still waiting for the arrest.

A few months ago I caught the tail end of a 'Cold Cases' show and the police were convinced that some guy committed the murder.

But when they asked him for a DNA sample he refused and IIRC because he wasn't officially charged with something, I guess they couldn't force him.

So they waited.

And the guy was very clever. He picked up his cigarette butts ect...

And they waited.

And finally I think he drank out of a styrofoam cup and they got his DNA that way.........

IT COULD BE the same case here...maybe LE does have DNA but they are waiting for their suspect to drop his 'styrofoam cup'. ?

tia

I could be completely wrong about this but I thought it was a post left online somewhere that got deleted.

? anyone?

tia

Ok... I just skimmed a bunch of pages with no luck. ... I'm gonna paraphrase for you. Basically it said many of the things were ruined by rain, some taken by Alanna's family. Please give them to charity in her name or to the family.

Here's another thing that has been bugging me.

It's just plain as the nose on my face that LE has more suspicions about these two cars than just they were 'lingering'.

Around here, ever since I was a child we would 'go for rides'. It's COMMON place in the afternoon or evening for people to pile in the car and cruise around town.

Many, many times if I just need to clear my head, (run from the laundry and dishes) I get in the car and crank up my music and drive aimlessly around this town for a good half hour just thinking and sorting.

My word if there was ever a crime here I would be the first on the list!

So that leads me to think there has GOT to be more to this than meets the eye.

OR, Have you ever heard the term..."Throw the dog a bone?"

MAYBE there's NOTHING to either of these cars and the police just tossed these photos out there to the public to keep us all busy and quiet for a few days.

(I use to do the same thing with Cherrios and my kids when they were little).

ITA. LE is tying up "loose ends", so a defense attorney can't proclaim that the police didn't investigate all the tips or all other suspects which could =reasonable doubt.

It's just plain as the nose on my face that LE has more suspicions about these two cars than just they were 'lingering'.

Around here, ever since I was a child we would 'go for rides'. It's COMMON place in the afternoon or evening for people to pile in the car and cruise around town.

Many, many times if I just need to clear my head, (run from the laundry and dishes) I get in the car and crank up my music and drive aimlessly around this town for a good half hour just thinking and sorting.

MAYBE there's NOTHING to either of these cars and the police just tossed these photos out there to the public to keep us all busy and quiet for a few days.

I'm voting "bone"

Thanks Linda- so there was only one memorial place then? And someone basically took it down? ( sorry I missed where ever it was it was talked about)

Also...

You can learn a LOT on facebook...friends of a friend of a friend. Some folks don't have any privacy settings and they live right there in Saginaw.

Between Google and facebook the FBI probably hardly needs to rise from their chair.

(I mean A LOT).

Think about it, your FRIENDS are listed, your thoughts, ect...

Thanks Linda- so there was only one memorial place then? And someone basically took it down? ( sorry I missed where ever it was it was talked about)

The memorial was near the place where her body was found, and I believe the note said that the city had removed the items - some thrown away because they were ruined by rain, a few things taken to Alanna's family.

I'm finding it quite difficult to understand and believe that with fifty FBI agents and the Texas Rangers working on this case that there wasn't surveillance cameras and audio already in place at Alanna's house.

I've read about this before where the parental home has been bugged just to see what private conversations come about.

This is an investigation for the books that's for sure.

They bugged the home of Sabrina Aisenberg's parents, and a big lawsuit resulted from it. I don't think it's legal, nor would the tapes be allowed in court so I would be surprised if LE was bugging homes, unless they got permission from the people who lived there.

We often went for rides too... Back in the day when gas wasn't $4.00 + a gallon;). Now... I say to my kid, "you want a ride to the store?" .."You have legs!"

Roflmao! Just kidding, I still taxi him and his friends everywhere:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010