GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juries are full of people unable or unwilling to use logic and connect dots. I would have had zero problems convicting him.

People now seem to want a video of the crime and DNA. The real world doesn't work that way. It's not beyond a shadow of a doubt, it's beyond a reasonable one. People should be able to reasonably conclude he murdered her.

This might be the same reason why an arrest hasn't occurred in this case. LE is investigating every single possible suspect so a dumb jury won't believe the defense attorney when he/she announces that "not every suspect was investigated" and therefore, there is reasonable doubt.

Fungus, tuberculosis, and bacterial cultures take weeks and sometimes months to grow/diagnose, but toxicology tests are completed very quickly. Toxicology tests can be completed within hours. The ME knows the cause of death. He/she has been told not to release it because it reveals something very specific about Alanna's death.

Does anyone know the areas currently under construction with a 2 mile radius of the Alanna's home/recovery location?

Any names for construction companies highly visible in the area?

TIA

Just thinking about the Gallagher's car that got set on fire and wondering about reasons that someone would want it destroyed (if that was the intention - maybe they were trying to burn down the whole house instead).

Does anyone know if that car was parked at their house on the day Alanna went missing?
I didn't live in Fort Worth/Dallas, but I lived a few hours from there for 27 years.

IMO, this how some ignorant, angry Texans and Oklahomans express their anger: If ya don't like it, just shoot it up.

I lost track of how many traffic lights have been shot out on the road near my parent's home. Angry ignorant people don't like having a traffic light at that intersection, so they shoot it out repeatedly. IMO, some angry, ignorant person didn't like what they heard (perhaps untrue) about the Gallaghers, so they decided to express their anger in a very stupid and dangerous manner.

Fringe, tips are tips. Report what you know now. Please don't make a judgement call. LE will determine whether it is important or not. Every little bit helps and none of us know what will be key or what will buttress the case. (OT: can't remember ever using the work 'buttress' recently!)

The thing is, I already have. Twice. :(
The first time was as soon as I heard they'd found a body, and the second time I just got the brush off when I told them I'd called before. If I were LE, I'd want to speak to someone (who has a little girl) who had a stranger creeping around their house in the middle of the night so soon before another little girl was found murdered. But I called them, and haven't heard anything since. Maybe they did check it out and just never told me, but I'm afraid the tip might have been lost in a flurry of them there at the beginning. I don't want to harass them, but neither do I want to let Alanna's killer get away.

It was driving me crazy hearing that LE were stumped, and I was going to try and speak to someone in person today...but now all the focus is on these two cars that don't match cars at the creeper's house. I think we're going to keep our peace for a few more days and see if anything comes of the car thing. But if it doesn't and LE still have no leads, I'll pester them again.

In the mean time, I'm nervous in my own neighborhood. And if another child gets hurt... D:

Maybe I should tell our story to Alanna's family and they can ask about it? I just don't want to intrude, or give them false hope. I know I sound like the world's biggest wishy-washer. I swear I'm usually more decisive, I just don't know what to do this time.

Does anyone know if it's normal for LE to follow up with tipsters?

Does anyone know the areas currently under construction with a 2 mile radius of the Alanna's home/recovery location?

Any names for construction companies highly visible in the area?

TIA

They are building houses and roads a few blocks from her house between Old Decatur and Knowles, just off Bridle Trail. They are connecting the two parts of Boaz.

The first time was as soon as I heard they'd found a body, and the second time I just got the brush off when I told them I'd called before. If I were LE, I'd want to speak to someone (who has a little girl) who had a stranger creeping around their house in the middle of the night so soon before another little girl was found murdered. But I called them, and haven't heard anything since. Maybe they did check it out and just never told me, but I'm afraid the tip might have been lost in a flurry of them there at the beginning. I don't want to harass them, but neither do I want to let Alanna's killer get away.

It was driving me crazy hearing that LE were stumped, and I was going to try and speak to someone in person today...but now all the focus is on these two cars that don't match cars at the creeper's house. I think we're going to keep our peace for a few more days and see if anything comes of the car thing. But if it doesn't and LE still have no leads, I'll pester them again.

In the mean time, I'm nervous in my own neighborhood. And if another child gets hurt... D:

Maybe I should tell our story to Alanna's family and they can ask about it? I just don't want to intrude, or give them false hope. I know I sound like the world's biggest wishy-washer. I swear I'm usually more decisive, I just don't know what to do this time.

I know they are following up on some tips at least. I saw them in action today, I am local.

Hi just jumping in here.

I think the Lancer on 3 Bars Dr. is a 2010 or 2011. The car that LE released looks to me to be an older model car. In my opinion, I think it is an older Honda Civic. If you scroll a little further down 3 Bars Dr. you will see a Honda Civic that is red/black. Since its been said that's these Google street view images are fairly recent, what if this particular vehicle was in the process of some body work, paint job, etc.? What rims you can make out of on the released images, to me, seem to be quit similar to this vehicle. It really does bare a striking resemblance to my eye.

I just looked at the picture again and google street view and they are the same car. There are some features that are identical. There are small silver pinstripes or marking on each side of the car in the front on the car in the picture and the one on street view. The shilouette of the car and the windows, spoiler etc match. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I know they are following up on some tips at least. I saw them in action today, I am local.

Cool, thanks! :)

I'm local too. KG is a friend of mine, and watching them go through this is killing me. I may be too close to be thinking straight. :(

~Respectfully snipped~ Fringedomina - if you are feeling like your tips are not being taken seriously, call and ask to speak to a detective on the case. Just tell them you don't want to leave a tip, you want the detective to call you.

It would be good if you could get one to come to your home and they could see the exact locations of the suspicious behavior, kwim?

Salem

Think about it. They get hundreds of tips. Maybe thousands.

Let us go with 100 tips. To call a tipster and talk to them-----let's say for one minute, that is one hundred minutes. Over 1 1/2 hours.

I imagine that they prioritze their info. Which ones sound the most important. Maybe those they talk to the people for more info.

Maybe they talked to your neighbors. I am sure there are privacy laws in place. They cannot share info with you.

Think about it. What if your neighbor said something about you. They check it out and then report about you back to the neighbor? I don't think so.

If you are really concerned, talk to some of your neighbors that you know and see what their take is on it. Perhaps one of them is friends with that neighbor.

I alternate between thinking that the perp was someone the family knew vs a serial killer/s)

Internet theory: Possible suitor who tried to friend LG, KG or MM and was turned down. Or part of the circle who was jealous of the Gallaghers bond? I don't know of course but I would imagine that people with alternative lifestyles would have communities within which they socialize and find support.

Serial killer angle: In the murders of Ashley, Opal, Amber (I'm so sorry I'm blanking on the other names). I know in two of those murders someone was arrested. For Opal the perp was charged only for the kidnapping. And was it Ashley who's perp was exonerated by DNA? So this is far fetched maybe. But what if there are two killers. The main perp is the dominate perp who chooses victims, does the kill etc. Then the submissive perp disposes of body and such so that they end up taking the fall. Basically being set up by the main perp who is never caught? In this case that submissive one could have been sent to set the fire as well.

Those are my ideas.
welcome :seeya:

I say your ideas are good ones. I wonder if a serial killer would dispose
Of a body this way? I think they would be more likely to destroy or hid the body....no facts, just my opinion.

welcome :seeya:

I say your ideas are good ones. I wonder if a serial killer would dispose
Of a body this way? I think they would be more likely to destroy or hid the body....no facts, just my opinion.

In my semi professional opinion serial killers do have an mo.
and some are highly intelligent.
therefore, imo they can switch their mo.
however, imo I do not think this is a serial murderer offender, yet, under the law.
but I do think its a very intelligent perp
and more than likely not a first offense, although not prosecuted.
jmo

Here's what I'm wondering with the showing of these 2 cars. They clearly had good surveillance of the street right? So why no suspect vehicle? What's the point of showing witness vehicles and not a suspect vehicle? Does this mean there is no suspect vehicle? That the perp is a neighbor and set her in the street from his / her home? Possibly drug her outside hoping the trash would come ? I just was thinking all day if they have such great vids of the cars why not the PERP's car??? So maybe there is not one !

These are links to crime reports website:
https://www.crimereports.com/
family watchdog:
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp
and the google map of an address shown on both as the residence of multiple sexual offenders *(against a child)

Does the car in this pic look like the second car to anyone else?

I left out the last link:
https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...=us&ei=z2DrUabNDJDRqwHI-4DgDg&ved=0CC0Q8gEwAA

Hopefully now it makes more sense.:blushing:

Would someone with better eyesight than me please click this link, choose street view, and click the arrows to "drive" down Cindy Lane towards Roundrock Dr.? Please look for those two almost identical trees in the front yard of a home that has a break in the roofline (see the shadow of roof). I tried. I can't find a home on Cindy Lane with these two trees and roofline, but I'm sitting in the sun and can't see well. Maybe that video is from a street near Alanna's home.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/335-Cindy-Ln-Saginaw-TX-76179/29263887_zpid/

Another quick enlargement, but I really hope they release something that isn't a picture of a picture. Still, way more detail now. But this version does not include the full frame of each camera.

SaginawCar.jpg

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/files/2013/07/SaginawCar.jpg

Way behind. Am sure someone already posted but found the house. It's 661 on Alanna's Street.

So I've been trying to figure out why they released pics of cars from early afternoon (12-1ish). I was telling my hubby about how we could tell by the shadows and it hit me, maybe the cars passed surveillance video at 12-1 then didn't go back by until 7ish when her body was found. In this thinking LE thinks they lingered and the pics of them going by at 7ish would be full of shadows so they released the pics from when you could get a better view of the cars.

I'm really hoping LE is searching for these cars for something more than "they lingered". How long did they "linger"? Were they caught parked within the neighborhood on other streets or did they pass through on their lunch break then cut back through that neighborhood on their way home from work?

Think about it. They get hundreds of tips. Maybe thousands.

Let us go with 100 tips. To call a tipster and talk to them-----let's say for one minute, that is one hundred minutes. Over 1 1/2 hours.

I imagine that they prioritze their info. Which ones sound the most important. Maybe those they talk to the people for more info.

Maybe they talked to your neighbors. I am sure there are privacy laws in place. They cannot share info with you.

Think about it. What if your neighbor said something about you. They check it out and then report about you back to the neighbor? I don't think so.

If you are really concerned, talk to some of your neighbors that you know and see what their take is on it. Perhaps one of them is friends with that neighbor.

Didn't they say recently that tips had already slowed down? Baby Lisa's case got 700 tips in the first 3 weeks, and her case got a lot more media coverage. Considering how quiet LE has been, only asking about certain cars, I don't think they've gotten as many tips as we would might think. And are there still 200-300 LE working on the case? So IMO...If LE is already saying that tips are slowing down, that tells me they have had the time/resources to check on the tips that have already came in.

I personally think that the person who set these fires and who killed Alanna are one of the same.

After the fires were set it made more sense to me then about Alannas placement and I feel at this time she was purposely laid there.

The lack of information coming out intially in my opinion is why these fires were started.
I firmly believe that the perp was disgusted by not getting the attention he/she feels they deserve and is targeting this family and feels they deserve the familys attention first and foremost.

I also believe that this person has been watching/still watching and or knows the Gallagher family for sometime, knows their routine as a family and knew Alanna personally even if it was only in passing.

They live in the area, they blend in, which allows them to move around virtually undetected and I think they have been planning this overtime.

This person to me will certainly be a sociopath personality, this is all moo of course.

Sociopaths can be almost obsessively organized and are normal in their social relationships. They would likely live an outwardly normal life and appear to blend in well with society.

They often have successful careers and try and try to make others like and trust them, because they understand human social emotions quite well but are unable to experience them.

They can plan acts of violence for years and may often be motivated by greed or revenge, any violent crimes by sociopaths are often controlled and often go undetected until after they are caught.

Also they can feel deeply angry and resentful underneath their often-charming exterior, this can fuel their sense that they have the right to act out in whichever way they happen to choose at the time. Everything is up for grabs with sociopaths and nothing is off limits.

I haven't really came up with the why I feel this family has been targeted if this is the case. It could be their lifestyle, perhaps they way they let there children play somewhat freeley through the neighborhood, ect... I havent mulled over alot of that yet.

I pray that the Gallagher family will continue to be strong and that this sicko is caught asap. I am worried that we haven't seen the end of this taunting and that it wont subside until this person is caught. I hope that I am totally wrong. moo.......

In my semi professional opinion serial killers do have an mo.
and some are highly intelligent.
therefore, imo they can switch their mo.
however, imo I do not think this is a serial murderer offender, yet, under the law.
but I do think its a very intelligent perp
and more than likely not a first offense, although not prosecuted.
jmo

:seeya:

I agree that some are highly intelligent however; I wonder how many of them can override the urges they have inside.

I'm thinking the compulsion/obsession/impulses are stronger than the motivation to throw LE off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876