GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This street may "technically" be considered in Fort Worth......?

Just looked at the Ft. Worth list, too ... nothing.

Look - I may be getting nit-picky and I fully understand that but there is a HUGE line between "there's an RSO living there :scared:" and "my friend has a creepy neighbor".

I love how WebSleuths investigates ALL of the angles thoroughly. BUT we must be cautious not to go on a witch hunt simply because an opinion is presented as a fact.

Please, poster with the friend on the street - find out exactly what the deal is. If there *IS* an RSO living on that street, and they aren't registered, that's a big deal. But if it's just someone creepy, while it may need to be monitored, it's not a reason to have a large online community up in arms over a red herring.

The whats and the whys are SO important in a case like this.

edited my post to include zipcode search

Thanks! There is one on "Badlands" (okay, who named these streets?) where the road curves - but this is opposite end of the south portion of that street......

Look - I may be getting nit-picky and I fully understand that but there is a HUGE line between "there's an RSO living there :scared:" and "my friend has a creepy neighbor".

I love how WebSleuths investigates ALL of the angles thoroughly. BUT we must be cautious not to go on a witch hunt simply because an opinion is presented as a fact.

Please, poster with the friend on the street - find out exactly what the deal is. If there *IS* an RSO living on that street, and they aren't registered, that's a big deal. But if it's just someone creepy, while it may need to be monitored, it's not a reason to have a large online community up in arms over a red herring.

My friend used the term sex offender. I'm still trying to get in touch with her. It really freaked me out to see that car on her street. It's just a few blocks from an elementary and a middle school.

Sorry if I jumped the gun but this is my community. This friend is the first one I called when I heard about Alanna because it is so close to her house. I am very new to this, I'm sorry if I was too hasty.

I totally agree with you about not going on a witch hunt. But when you have a situation with a child murdered in your neighborhood, I do think it's OK to report that this guy on your street really scares you. People ignore their gut too much and rationalize too much. Not saying anything is more of a problem in these cases than witch hunts IMO. For some reason people feel really embarrassed and sometimes guilty about calling things in. But it's important to encourage people to just do it- as long as it's reasonable, which it does sound like these people who are creeped out are reasonable people. JMO

My friend used the term sex offender. I'm still trying to get in touch with her. It really freaked me out to see that car on her street. It's just a few blocks from an elementary and a middle school.

Sorry if I jumped the gun but this is my community. This friend is the first one I called when I heard about Alanna because it is so close to her house. I am very new to this, I'm sorry if I was too hasty.

I don't think you did anything wrong at all! You haven't released this guys name or address or done anything that would cause a problem. I think it's very reasonable to be concerned and talk with your friend for sure! JMO

In my opinion, you have not jumped the gun. Your friend has a neighbor who for whatever reason gives her a weird vibe, so much so that she is afraid to let her children play outside. Whether he is a RSO or not doesn't matter to me. I think this kind of information is exactly what LE is asking for. Give them the info and let them handle it.

Someone has murdered a little girl and left her on the road as if she were trash. I believe this monster will eventually kill another child unless he is caught.

No you didn't do anything wrong! And I get that you're in the community - my uncle and aunt live right off of Boaz. My cousin who lives with them has a young son. Trust me, I get it.

But at the same time, saying "There is a sex offender!" is VASTLY different than "WOW! That car that looks really similar to the surveillance photos is on the same street as a friend of mine who has a really creepy neighbor who concerns her."

I love the insight you've given, texashello. We just really have to make sure no false allegations are being thrown around (esp because last time I looked there were 34 registered users, and 30 guests reading this thread).

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and calm down a bit. If you think a call to LE is warranted, then make one. You don't need anyone's approval or permission. Do what you feel is right.

MR.TT

You are precisely correct, IMO.

Think outside the box.

Alanna's murderer is psychotic. I am sure of it.

I wonder if the neighbors near the recovery scene were specifically questioned if they noticed anyone WALKING with a garbage bag, or CARRYING one?

Seems obvious, but, with so much focus on vehicles, it IS possible. Alanna was such a wee girl.

Starting to think outside a little.......

I am not 100 percent convinced that at least from where she was last seen, which could have been a minute before she became missing, to 20 minutes no one knows for sure how much time past when she was last seen and where she was for that matter, but I am not totally convinced she was taken by car. The last two news reports i have seen have said less than a mile from home. She didn't go far from that final spot, and one would not necessarily need a vehicle to get her there...........Just speculation and a assumption on another possibility.

We have a little girl whom was taken in the neighborhood, killed in the neighborhood, and left in the neighborhood all within a mile or less of her home and the original spot...........This is why i am not so certain a vehicle was used. Seems more fro me for now until updates all of this could have been done without a vehicle because of the short distances between all three acts...Someone perhaps whom didn't have access to a vehicle, hence she was left in the neighborhood though just guessing and speculating on everything.

Are the car photos in the print edition of the newspapers?

Are the car photos on the electronic bulletin boards?

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and calm down a bit. If you think a call to LE is warranted, then make one. You don't need anyone's approval or permission. Do what you feel is right.

Oh gosh. I hope I didn't come across as being mad. It's so hard with the written word. I use a lot of exclamation points and I almost always mean them with an excited+encouraging tone of voice, not upset. I hope I didn't make anyone feel bad!!

Starting to think outside a little.......

I am not 100 percent convinced that at least from where she was last seen, which could have been a minute before she became missing, to 20 minutes no one knows for sure how much time past when she was last seen and where she was for that matter, but I am not totally convinced she was taken by car. The last two news reports i have seen have said less than a mile from home. She didn't go far from that final spot, and one would not necessarily need a vehicle to get her there...........Just speculation and a assumption on another possibility.

We have a little girl whom was taken in the neighborhood, killed in the neighborhood, and left in the neighborhood all within a mile or less of her home and the original spot...........This is why i am not so certain a vehicle was used. Seems more fro me for now until updates all of this could have been done without a vehicle because of the short distances between all three acts...Someone perhaps whom didn't have access to a vehicle, hence she was left in the neighborhood though just guessing and speculating on everything.

What I mean, i think for now, she was lead away from her last known position either on foot or bicycle whatever, to another place close by that may perhaps had a vehicle. But that last spot i don't believe for now she was abducted by someone in a car/truck etc...Left perhaps with someone she knew even slightly perhaps, so not to scream or shout out that would have drawn attention.

In the second photo, an adult is standing near the back door. I can't see the head of the driver in this car, so I wonder if his/her head was turned to speak to the adult standing outside the car. Maybe there isn't a driver in the driver's seat.

Are those a child's legs on the driveway?
I never see anything in the pictures posted here but I think I do this time.
In the second pic, I see the driver looking ahead, arms outstretched to steering wheel and possible wearing a white shirt. In the back seat, I see a face looking towards the camera. I see 2 men on bikes outside the car.

Call me crazy:google:

What I mean, i think for now, she was lead away from her last known position either on foot or bicycle whatever, to another place close by that may perhaps had a vehicle. But that last spot i don't believe for now she was abducted by someone in a car/truck etc...Left perhaps with someone she knew even slightly perhaps, so not to scream or shout out that would have drawn attention.

I think I agree that she wasn't dragged into a vehicle. I suspect she was pulled into somebody's garage or backyard shed or something, or maybe just lured inside.

The Hillside Stranglers displayed their kills right next to the road. There was no attempt to cover them at all

Exactly.

Alanna was neither displayed, nor hidden.

Weird...almost as though whoever was responsible just kind of walked off and forgot about her.

I think I agree that she wasn't dragged into a vehicle. I suspect she was pulled into somebody's garage or backyard shed or something, or maybe just lured inside.

I suspect she wandered in somewhere familiar.

I just can't see the binding and belt involvement if this was done in a vehicle. It could happen in a largish van I suppose but a family sized car?

:waitasec:

The trash bag, the belt, her nakedness, all suggest this was done inside somewhere the perp was not going to be interrupted.

:twocents: :moo:

The decal on the rear windshield looks like it reads "NEVER [AG ME(?)] JUST REST AND BU." Which could make a sort of sense if "Ag" means "agro" which means "aggravate," but makes my head hurt with the abuse of the language. xD
It's also not something (oh I HOPE!! :facepalm:) an adult would put on their car. If that's really what it says, then I'd say that the driver can't much more than fresh out of high school.

On the fires, I'm convinced it was someone who either thinks the parents did it, or thinks that their <MODSNIP> lifestyle somehow lead to the death of their child. Bars in Texas close at 2:00 am. People here are angry and scared, and I can easily imagine a person, or persons, sitting at a bar somewhere, talking or thinking about the case, fueling their rage with alcohol, and heading out to "do something about it" after getting sufficiently tanked. As far as burning the memorial...drunk/enraged thought isn't like normal thought. Assuming an accelerant was used, maybe there was a little left over, and the bears were just torched as an impulsive parting shot on the perp's way out, before the car had really gotten going. :(

I had planned to go down to the station with my husband today, to speak to someone in person about our Mr. Creeper. But with the new focus on the cars, now I'm not so sure. I really don't want to waste their time, and if the cars are as important as they seem...
They seem to be focusing on the immediate area, and we're somewhat further out. :\

Sticker might read Texas Aggie Century Club. I think I have seen that car. I live in the area and I have had that sticker on my car in the past but it's not on my current car.

Exactly.

Alanna was neither displayed, nor hidden.

Weird...almost as though whoever was responsible just kind of walked off and forgot about her.

Left it for the neighbors to discard as trash perhaps. Instead of leaving it near there own home which is somewhere near in that area i would guess.

If he did leave it there, there was a reason they choose for that particular spot. Somewhat isolated where she was found. Not many homes around there. He may know the people whom live in that house...Especially if the other people in the nearby homes have not lived there that long.

ADD ON ONE.
Since she was not really wrapped and hidden inside the tarp....And then perhaps he knew she would be discovered when someone picked it up...But it gave them enough time to walk away or ride away whatever method they used to leave the drop off area, BEFORE she was discovered.

ADD ON TWO...
One thing I do know for certain. When the killer got home he/she/they whatever turned on the news and waited for the discovery...And when it was announced a body of a small child has been found.....the killer got one hell of an adrenaline rush from hearing the announcement.

ADD ON three...instead of new post.
This question is for the LEOs. If there reading this forum. Which they could be to see if any one mentions anything found inside the tarp that only the killer knows. Such as a calling card or whatever. But my question is have you checked on any meth freaks that may be living in the neighborhood. Any persons you have dealt with in the past with an addiction or the use of meth. Or any drug traffickers for that matter.

Thanks! There is one on "Badlands" (okay, who named these streets?) where the road curves - but this is opposite end of the south portion of that street......

She texted me about him but she hasn't called. It could be the one on badlands, I'm still trying to find out. As you can see on the maps they are connected.

Sticker might read Texas Aggie Century Club. I think I have seen that car. I live in the area and I have had that sticker on my car in the past but it's not on my current car.

I just got out my sticker that's not on my car. It actually says TEXAS A&M in large block letters on the top line, then smaller letters The Association of Former Students, then larger letters at the bottom Century Club Member. This is the most common version of this sticker, but if this car is the one I'm thinking of the one they have is old, faded, and peeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicbexy